[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does it mean pol?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: snapshot_chart_api.png (10KB, 616x236px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot_chart_api.png
10KB, 616x236px
>The crisis in Qatar marks a major turning >point in the battle against the Khazarian >mafia. Ostensibly Saudi Arabia and other oil >exporting states decided to try to blockade >Qatar “because it was supporting terrorism.” >In reaction to this move, US President >Donald Trump showed the world he was not >in charge of the US by first supporting the >blockade and then being forced by the >Pentagon to change his stance 180 degrees >the next day. What is really going on here is >that Qatar reached a deal with Iran to export >gas from its massive gas fields not West in >exchange for worthless Euros or US dollars >but rather East to places like India and China >in exchange for their currencies.

http://benjaminfulford.net/2017/06/19/petrodollar-doomed-as-qatar-breaks-ranks-and-sells-its-oil-in-yuan/
>>
File: toss my salad.jpg (57KB, 465x554px) Image search: [Google]
toss my salad.jpg
57KB, 465x554px
>>130583416
Thank you for including a link in the op, op.
>>
>>130583416
Can I draw from this the barely breathing hope that some in the (((US))) administration are actually half decent humans?
>>
>>130583416
Worst case of green text I've ever seen mate.
>>
>>130583416
>benjamin fulford

known shill. last time I read his bs, he was talking about how some chink secret society was about to beat Illuminati and save the world. that was 6-7 years ago I think
>>
>>130583416
Archive your links please
http://archive.is/An2SE
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.