[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ BTFO!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170619-164011.jpg (416KB, 810x1208px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-164011.jpg
416KB, 810x1208px
FUCK.
WHITE.
MEN.
#resist
>>
>>130580830
yeah i didnt read that but im just going to say you're a faggot and should ghost yourself

sage
>>
>>130581650
You're a fucking bigot
>>
They do not love us. If they loved us, they would have expressed that love toward us. ALl I have been hearing from liberal faggots is white trash southerners are to blame. Racists are to blame. Men are to blame. They tell you the traditions of your fathers is not legitimate, they say that you must accept children being abused through hormone modification and altering of gender roles. They force folks from other poorer nations on us and tell us we must like it and that it cannot ever be changed. They mock us and tell us we are worthless. They are full of hubris and disdain, obsessed with technology and dehumanization.

Fuck progressives. They have no love in their hearts. As the scriptures said, they would have a form of godliness, but it would be counterfeit. That in the final days all love would grow cold.
>>
Be an hero
>>
>>130582162
Name a single terrorist attack propagated by a woman against Christian men
That's right, FUCK YOU!!!
>>
>>130580830
God I hate the tone and attitude of that post. It's so fucking smug, condescending, judgmental, and facetious.

>like, literally, unpack your baggage
>fucking cis white male like LITERALLY omg

Exactly what liberals are. Fuck these people.
>>
>>130580830
Just read that whole thing and I feel dumber having done so.

Thanks for nothing OP.
>>
File: 1439481119468.png (3MB, 1218x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1439481119468.png
3MB, 1218x1000px
>>130582162
Well said.
>>
>>130580830
Retarded feminist doesn't realise that "toxic masculinity" is healthy male behavior.
>>
File: 23456789987645678.png (402KB, 900x720px) Image search: [Google]
23456789987645678.png
402KB, 900x720px
>>130580830
>This thread
>>
>>130580830
Best tips
Never listen to a woman when she tell you what she wants.
Do the contrary it has better chances of working out.
Not even fucking kidding.
Tried both approach and the last thing a woman want is a guy who bitches about his feel.
That's their role and you better not take it from them or you'll be in the friend zone fast asap.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.