[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otto Warmbier Redpill

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

File: otto-warmbier.png (362KB, 798x1500px) Image search: [Google]
otto-warmbier.png
362KB, 798x1500px
The Jew Otto Warmbier manages to stay alive for over a year in NK, gets home, dies. Next we invade NK and setup Rothschild bank. Don't fall for typical tricks, goyim.
>>
STOP WITH THE DEAD VEGETABLE THREADS YOU FAGGOTS NO ONE CARES
TRAVEL TO NK AT YOUR OWN RISK SHIT LORDS
>>
>>130578932
How come VR is already dead?
>>
>>130579213
>no one cares
Trump was on a Tweet spree until this news broke out. Official statement from him will be any minute now. Literally everyone cares, deal with it faget
>>
File: cia terry.jpg (244KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
cia terry.jpg
244KB, 1920x1080px
>>130578932
god now we have to listen to Otta stories about how he was the best son any dad could have and it is so sad the CIA probably murdered him
>>
>>130578932
If it weren't for the Red Shield family folks across the globe would still be living without TVs and refrigeration for lack of the nessesary liquidity that was needed to facilitate the industrial revolution which, contrary to popular mythology, was not the byproduct of free market capitalism.

That said, the world would be a lot better off in a sustainability sense had the industrial revolution and subsequent population explosion had been limited by the built in latency and disorganization of free markets.
>>
>>130578932
I am so glad this kike is dead

and he had to work hard labour for a year before his death. the news couldn't be sweeter
>>
File: 1491960593093.jpg (230KB, 782x730px) Image search: [Google]
1491960593093.jpg
230KB, 782x730px
OY VEY
Invade Norkland NOW!!!
>>
>warmbier
this actually means "warm beer".
>>
File: Seth.jpg (59KB, 634x634px) Image search: [Google]
Seth.jpg
59KB, 634x634px
Was Seth Rich's "doctor" his doctor too? Wouldn't surprise me.
>>
>>130578932
this
>>
>>130580469

He's been in a coma for a year. NK's best and brightest slaved every day to keep him alive. Then Burger doctors let him die within a week. SAD!
>>
>>130578932
>Strange number of "this kid is a vegetable, why aren't we nuking North Korea" threads
>Ask why Israel wasn't nuked after they knowingly murdered 34 Americans on the USS Liberty and blamed the Muslim Brotherhood so the USA would nuke Egypt (which did almost happen)
>Never get a response
>Turns out the vegetable, just like the OP of every thread asking why NK isn't being nuked, is a Jew

Is this one of those pure coincidences I hear so much about? It's odd because there's normally a lot of Israeli flags posting, but now they've practically disappeared, but their rhetoric remains the same only it's posted under the Gadsden. So many coincidences, so many posts.
>>
>>130578932
He was in a coma in NK, not even really alive

They brought him back to the US, diagnosed him as brain dead, so his parents pulled the plug.
>>
>>130582603
Israeli flags are sleeping.
>>
>>130578932

It's a false flag??
>>
File: north korea redpill 3.jpg (422KB, 1241x1716px) Image search: [Google]
north korea redpill 3.jpg
422KB, 1241x1716px
>>130584808
yeah i think so. lets see if NK gets invaded, Kim disposed and a new bank instituted
>>
>>130581012
It seems like a fake name. What do you think, Hans?
>>
>>130578932
North Korea is a fake state. It's Jewish propaganda that they are some super threat to the world. They are a headache though so we should just exterminate them and be done with it
>>
>>130585080
The left is slow baking WW3 vs Russia NK and Chinia. Which is weird, because I thought they had such a hard-on for commie.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.