[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the lesser Hitchens mean by this?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

Why did the lesser Hitchens mean by this?
>>
File: fedora7.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
fedora7.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
>>130578798
lesser hitchens!!!!? fuck off achmed
>>
File: 1496736549634.gif (3MB, 181x144px) Image search: [Google]
1496736549634.gif
3MB, 181x144px
>>130578798
>lesser
Peter was always the more based of the two.
>>
>>130578798

The UK has just broken itself.

First Brexit, then the Tory pyrric General Election "victory". Totally fucked it.
>>
>>130580594
>>130580799

Christopher Hitchens bashed muslims at every opportunity. Peter Hitchens is a coward that bends over to appease the rapefugees. Christopher’s dead pinky has more courage than Peter will ever have.

"PETER HITCHENS: It's not a Muslim issue.”

"But I also grasp that the immigration has happened, that we have new neighbours, and that it is our absolute duty to get on with them and befriend them as best as we can.
And this is why I am so scornful of the windbags and panic-spreaders who now seek to make an issue out of the supposed takeover of some state schools by Muslims."

"I have a lot of quarrels with Islam, but I, and many traditional British Christians like me, have a lot in common with Muslims"

dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2658162/PETER-HITCHENS-Its-not-Muslim-issue-In-modern-nation-youre-extremist-too.html
>>
Peter Hitchens is the black pill messiah. /pol/ doesn't like him as much as their 20-something e-celebs because this is a young board and young people are optimistic, even though, as Peter points out everyday, they have no good reason to be optimistic. But when they grow up, they too will take the black pill and realize that Hitchens is probably the most precise political pundit alive today.
>>
>>130580799
>Peter was always the more based of the two.
t. linguist here

Although the both received privileged educations, Peter was the witty one and Christopher was the snarky one.

Christopher Hitchens used more advanced vocabulary, spoke more eloquently, and edited far more published material. Peter couldn't come close to his brother in matters of being well-read and scholarly.
>>
Spain managed to reverse their muslim occupation, we can do it too. It might not be neat and pretty but we can do it, if we want to bad enough.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.