[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck Libertarians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 7

File: alina_li.jpg (95KB, 640x756px) Image search: [Google]
alina_li.jpg
95KB, 640x756px
>Are you a Libertarian or An-Cap?

Ready to be Butt fucked out of that Ideology with the Ultimate REDPILL which is FASCISM?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_uZIYY0XR8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay95iFE1O7Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=txnsjPPlSoQ

I used to be Libertarian until I realized striving for "Freedom" is as stupid as the left striving for "Equality". That there is not such thing as "individualism" or "Collectivism".

>The strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack!

I strive for TRUTH and what is RIGHT! Not the "freedom" to be a degenerate. I believe strongly in private property and free enterprise but unrestrained Capitalism seeks nothing more than materialism. it's ultimate goal IS globalism. It's bottom line is PROFIT over PEOPLE. Your greatest incentive in the free-market is to CORNER the market and pay your workers as little as possible. This does not UNIFIY us brother! There is STRENGTH in UNITIY. And the LEFT is unified in this country... Libertarianism / AnCap stands no chance in combating the Marxists... Fascism is our only hope.

It is more than just a political ideology. Take a look at the Children of NAZI Germany. They were dignified, wholesome, strong, and had character. Compare this to the American youth of Today. Entitled, and only caring about their own personal pleasure. FASCISM breeds real MEN and WOMEN. Not Transexuals and Whores.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYFIbcSPgIg

No friends, my Nation has a DESTINY... a destiny realized when we landed on the moon. To colonize the universe and transcend our physical bodies together as a unified spiritual force. TRUMP has awoken the Fascist spirit in America... most of you are Fascist and don't even realize it yet... Join me and unify the Right so we can Destroy the toxic Left and enter a NEW GOLDEN AGE!!!
>>
I can't believe she quit the biz before doing an anal scene
>>
File: 2021-500x500.jpg (48KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
2021-500x500.jpg
48KB, 500x500px
>>130577261

She's my favorite Asian girl period. I also think Asa Akira is ugly and have never fapped to her.
>>
File: 1483859088003.png (401KB, 609x609px) Image search: [Google]
1483859088003.png
401KB, 609x609px
>>130577538
A man of impeccable taste
>>
ANCAP TRAP HAREMS WHEN?!?

>Save this thread!
>>
>>130580762
ASAP!!
>>
File: 1497574924620.jpg (261KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
1497574924620.jpg
261KB, 2000x1333px
bump
>>
>>130580762

I'd fall for this trap
>>
File: 3408-Elisha_Cuthbert-748x421.jpg (33KB, 748x421px) Image search: [Google]
3408-Elisha_Cuthbert-748x421.jpg
33KB, 748x421px
>>130581365

I actually really like Ayn Rand and agree with her on most things, I just think that her coming from Soviet Union traumatized her into stigmatizing anything to do with collectivism of any sort. She just took her philosophy to the extreme and denies any spirituality to man. She is pure rationality and materialism.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.