[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This man disappeared without a trace just like Hitler. Funny

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 67bc416a8b3f0716770f6a706700f359.jpg (258KB, 2100x1464px) Image search: [Google]
67bc416a8b3f0716770f6a706700f359.jpg
258KB, 2100x1464px
This man disappeared without a trace just like Hitler. Funny how after they're done using these characters, they completely vanish off the face of the earth. Osama was apparently buried at sea and we're supposed to believe this without any photo or video evidence.
>>
File: DatBoosh.jpg (27KB, 404x432px) Image search: [Google]
DatBoosh.jpg
27KB, 404x432px
>>130573554

MMMmmmmmmmmmmm, I SENSE A CONSPIRACY
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-154406.png (845KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-154406.png
845KB, 1080x1920px
>>130573554
>just like Hitler.
Hitler made it to Colombia where he staged a false flag to push USA into war with USSR. The assassination of the liberal candidate on April 9th 1948 was successful but contacts on the inside of USA government failed to push a conflict. Hitler was gone when the person revealing this info went to speak with him on April 15th.
>>
>>130573554
I wish I was on that ship. I would have pulled a mutiny and said he does not deserve an honorable burial.
>ship captain calls for burial at sea for sandnigger
>be me
>man dual .50 cal
>aim at captain
>I am the one giving orders now
>order entire ship to drink gallon of water
>order entire ship to urinate on burning sandnigger corpse
>take largest lifeboat and chart course to Antarctica
>find Nazi base
>join 5th Reich as Field Marshall after telling them of heroic deed
>yee
>>
>>130573554
he was here in Malta when they bombed tora bora..

He was here in a private hospital for 2 weeks.. there are a lot of people who saw him walking outside that hospital here..

he was here with 2 burka dressed women.
>>
>>130573932
I'm ol' GREG!
>>
>>130575447
as you don't see any arabs with beards here at all (especially tall ones like him ) with 2 burka women he caught the attention of people..
>>
>>130575655
Any pics?
>>
There is no photo evidence because of the fuck of that was the assassination of Zarqawi. Pictures were realised of Zarqawi's corpse to prove that he had been killed, the extremists use it as a way to celebrate his martyrdom. I guess the US government learns that they had to keep this shut low key otherwise it will inspire the next wave of potential martyrs. you cure an attention whore by ignoring the bitch,
>>
>>130575804
mobile phones with camera's are still not very common here (lots of people still have those old nokia phones here) so even less people had a mobile with camera back at that time in 2001... I never heard of anyone taking a photo...

there is also a huge US embassy here.. I don't know why... It looks like a military zone....

And secret planes go back and forth from here to north Africa as well frequently..(one with 5 French secret service agents crashed here recently )
>>
Osama didn't do anything wrong, he was used as a patsy by american interests, Mossad did 9/11
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.