[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High School Teachers Are Useless Cancer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Is there anything worse?, Everything about them, and the profession, is shit. There is not a single positive thing I can think off. Let me start

>taking cares of annoying brads, either rich kids, or guetto thugs. No way around it.
>working in a fucking high school, having your boss be a high school principal
>being stupid enough to end up teaching high school in the first place

high school teachers should not exist, we should have a virtual education program for kids over 12, no teacher.

also, even if you studied some good college career, lets say any pure science (math, chemistry, physics), if you end up a high school teacher, you will forget everything, after all, you only need to know high school level shit for your job.

ALSO, and very important point, high school teachers are destroying society. They are mostly leftard morons, with syndicate affiliation, government privileges, and are the ones who protest the most to maintain the status quo, why? because they are fucking parasites

very very very few high school teacher actually teaches, most just tell the kids to follow the school program, read the books, do the homework....etc...

You thing the neo marxist SJW shit begins on college?? big mistake, another bastard abomination created by high school teachers to maintain their miserable and pathetic existence.
>>
>>130569981
we need to reform education and get rid of 50% of teachers at least, also reform the judicial system to make the law equally accessible to all, this means simplifying a bunch of shit, and getting rid of 80% of lawyers,

teach law on high school (after reforming and creating a virtual plataform/program), make everybody moderately knowledgeable on the law, then no lawyers needed for 95% of cases
>>
I want to be a principle.
Are they /alright/?
>>
i liked my high school teachers they were cool and informative what did urs give u an E
>>
File: trump-teacher.jpg (174KB, 1240x930px) Image search: [Google]
trump-teacher.jpg
174KB, 1240x930px
Straight white males should teach kids. Commie jewish cat ladies should be barred from teaching anyone but jewish kids.

There is some merit to the old school system of mixing kids of different ages, having the older ones teach groups of younger ones.
Young people should be taught to rely on themselves and each other before some government employee to figure things out.

> Gay teacher explains decision to pose 'visibly queer' in White House photo with Donald Trump
> Nikos Giannopoulos waves lace fan and sports rainbow pin on lapel in Oval Office picture with President and First Lady
> Nikos Giannopoulos cocked his head ever so slightly away from the President, toward a black lace fan he'd brought with him. He wore a rainbow pin on his lapel, a ring through his nose and a gold anchor around his neck.
> “Bold, Gay Teacher Of The Year Photo Bombs Donald Trump With Fan,” was HuffPost's first headline (later toned down) after Giannopoulos posted the photo on Facebook on Thursday and quickly amassed thousands of shares.
> “A fierce pose,” wrote the Daily Mail.
> Giannopoulos, who only received the photo recently, did not sound fierce on the phone with The Washington Post. His attire in the Oval Office, he explained, was more or less the same style he wore in the classroom at Beacon Charter High School for the Arts
>>
>>130570545
well everything needs a manager, and, you can be a primary school principal, its the same.

>>130570825
no, that grading system is shit btw
>>
>>130571053
> Beacon - a small school in Woonsocket - has nearly a dozen transgender students, Giannopoulos said. “They're nervous. They're not feeling they're going to be supported.”

> He said he's been working with them to write the school's bathroom policies, after the Trump administration revoked federal guarantees that they could use the ones matching their gender identity.
>>
>>130571053
>Young people should be taught to rely on themselves and each other before some government employee to figure things out.

I agree with this, we could have some sort of mentoring system, its good for the older kid too, because teaching someone else. is a good way to learn yourself.

>Beacon Charter High School for the Arts
there is your explanation for the gayness hahaha
>>
>>130569981
Maybe you pay attention in class underaged
>>
high school is like 2 years lol, just get over it you losers
>>
>>130571464
>its good for the older kid too, because teaching someone else. is a good way to learn yourself.
That's the point. I'm sure they did it also out of necessity but it worked and they used to have higher academic standards than what we have today with commies everywhere.

I think there should be a lot more PE too, young boys aren't made to sit down 8 hours listening to someone drone on about how evil whitey enslaved dindus.

Segregated schools might work too, even black people like Umar Johnson think so. At least you should have the option to send your kids to a segregated school if you want to.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ob8b3SW5QUs
>>
REMINDER THAT CORPORAL PUNISHMENT WAS REMOVED FROM SCHOOLS BECAUSE OTHERWISE NIGGERS WOULD GET BEATEN BY WHITE MEN ON A DAILY BASIS
>>
>>130571898
Medpackanon, doesn't Switzerland have an apprenticeship program? Wouldn't you agree letting the less academically inclined learn a trade early benefits everybody?
>>
>>130572477
I wonder how nogs teach their own kids in Africa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWOWboogCYM
>>
>>130571898
for me, highschool was 13-17, no "middle school"
>>
File: atom-png-17.png (37KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
atom-png-17.png
37KB, 512x512px
>>130572273
maybe some day
>>
>>130569981
I honestly think we should do away with teachers' unions and further promote GED preparation and actively encouraging certain types of students to do that instead of staying in school. Poor kids can work more if they do the GED instead, which may also decrease the nigger population in schools.
>>
>>130572477
Is this true?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.