[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is weed really that dangerous?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 1495820026209.jpg (347KB, 720x967px) Image search: [Google]
1495820026209.jpg
347KB, 720x967px
is weed really that dangerous?
>>
File: 1472371588599.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1472371588599.png
8KB, 208x243px
>let's blame weed instead of politicians who let let these people in
No, OP. It's literally a none issue.
>>
>>130564128
Yeah dude I smoked a whole marijuana the other day and the next thing I knew, I was burying a dead hooker in the soccer field at my old elementary school
>>
>>130564396
>weed gets posted
>leafs flood in
Heh.
But really, weed makes people less violent and more complacent.
>>
>>130564396
>>let's blame weed instead of politicians who let let these people in

basically....

They never blame muslims, they only blame white people for what muslims do.

Because muslims are not accountable for their actions.

Right?

I guess they are basically children, or women, since they never bear responsibility for their actions.
>>
File: 1497856051651.png (95KB, 348x314px) Image search: [Google]
1497856051651.png
95KB, 348x314px
>>130564540
dude lmao
>>
strange that they left out the boston bomber in that OP, who was the most prominent example of a pothead terrorist. The orlando attacker is debatable too, he only said he smoked it a handful of times in teenage life when asked in a job interview
>>
subhumans that smoke weed are dangerous.
>>
>>130564128
Weed is what you make of it..
If you're retarded and you start smoking weed, you'll still be retarded, maybe even more
If you're smart and productive, you'll remain the way you are, unless all you do is smoking weed and eating chips, but in that case weed isn't to blame, only you
>>
>>130564742
Leftist treat women and "POC" like pets that don't have any moral agency, while at the same time claim they should have the right to vote. It's "How to destroy your society for dummies".
>>
>>130564128
wtf I hate weed now
>>
>>130566311
basically, yes.
>>
>>130564396
This
It's the same thing with guns, or cars, or trucks, or knives, or household chemicals... Leftards are ALWAYS blaming inanimate objects rather than the fucking sandniggers themselves. They talk about banning this or that everytime, but they never talk about banning muslims, which would immediately solve all terrorism/crime/welfare issues.
>>
>>130564128
its the other way around
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.