[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

JEWS EXPELLED 359 TIMES! *UPDATED & SOURCED!*

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: 1495625622707.png (1005KB, 928x8800px) Image search: [Google]
1495625622707.png
1005KB, 928x8800px
I've been compiling this list for over a year now.
There may be some reproductions here as I haven't managed to verify all of them yet, however, I have reliable sources for 311 (yes, three-hundred-and-eleven) so far. There are also undoubtedly tens - if not hundreds - of expulsions also still missing from this list, so the final total most likely will have to be updated and posted here again in time. However, I think this is a good time to post this (after my post the other day I did a lot more research and source-finding) as it shows the well-known 109 number falls very, very short.
>pic related
Believe it or not, the original image resolution was TOO LARGE FOR 4CHAN (yes, the Jews have been expelled from so many places the list won't even fit on 4chan) so I'm uploading a slightly smaller one. Hopefully the names and sources are all clear. I you can't see them then could one of you link me to place I can upload large image files?
Save this / Share this / Add to it / Do whatever you want with it. I'll edit this list with sources when I finish and post it here again in a few months.
Thanks /pol/
>>
>>130555847
We should make 360 into a meme like 14. The 360th pogrom, full circle again
>>
>>130555847
>>130556172
If a man were accused of a serious crime, tried, and found guilty by a jury of his peers, we would find but little cause to put faith in a claim by him of persecution. However, if he insisted that the reason for his charge of misconduct was only because he believed differently than others, then we might grant him a second trial to assure ourselves he had not been the victim of injustice, believing with confidence that the people would not for a second time find an innocent party guilty of a crime that he did not commit.

If, at the conclusion of the second trial by another jury of peers, the man is found guilty of an offense against the people, we have no reason to listen to or place belief in continued cries of persecution. What does this have to do with the Jew? Quite simple. Since the year 733 B.C., the Jews have, by their own records and count, been expelled from AT LEAST eighty-seven (87) countries, nations or political entities. Let's see now. Eighty-seven countries, eighty-seven people's courts, eighty-seven guilty verdicts, and eighty-seven cries of persecution.

The first time, maybe. The second time doubtful. But to have been found worthy of expulsion by the people of AT LEAST eighty-seven different countries for crimes against the people of those countries? Such a claim stretches the limits of human credulity beyond its most liberal bounds of endurance.

When one comes to the realization of the fact that these different peoples in most of these cases did not know of each other, or for that matter had never even heard of the other's existence, and yet determined, independently, over a two-thousand-seven-hundred year span of time that the Jews were committing such serious crimes that it was necessary to uproot them lock, stock and barrel in order to drive them from their homes, many times with loss of life and great destruction of property, it is then and only then, that one can truly appreciate the gravity of the Jewish Question.
>>
File: 1489866247775.jpg (515KB, 2004x1713px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247775.jpg
515KB, 2004x1713px
>>130556083
Why doesn't anyone seem to care about this? People spend dozens of hours making hatefact memes and /pol/ doesn't care but pushes bbc and bait threads to the bumplimit in 20 minutes.
>>
>>130555847
why is 359 "jews expelled due to lack of contact with local" when it was much more than that
>>
>>130556981
Explain and link sources and i'll update it.
>>
File: 1497034332157.png (105KB, 267x188px) Image search: [Google]
1497034332157.png
105KB, 267x188px
>>130555847
That's a lot. Almost as many times as the native Americans! Or the Japanese internment camps!

Oh no! Muh jooz narrative!

The jew shit has been going on a decade, enough. Oldfags are taking /pol/ back from you children.

Should never have left it, it's gone to shit just like Europe.
>>
fuck off disgusting anti-semite. Jews weren't the problem everyone else was.
>>
>>130557863
>“Ser judío no tiene nada de malo… nosotros solo ejercemos nuestra libertad de credo… Piden que nos saquen del pueblo porque dicen que secuestramos niños y que el pueblo va a ser invadido por los judíos”, lamentó.
http://lahora.gt/judios-en-el-centro-de-la-polemica-en-comunidad-de-san-juan-la-laguna/

its quoting a jew saying that the locals are accusing the jews of child abduction.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.