[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do people think of Jeremy Corbyn

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

>>
i think he is a pussy
>>
>>130554060
Don't know much about him other than the fact that he's a commie fucker
>>
mostly negative, he did """"well"""" because the tories ran a shockingly poor campaign, not because he's popular.

when there is another election in november and the tories run a more standard campaign and focus on the economy they will get 50% of the vote, labour 30%

screen this post
>>
he's a good guy
>>
By far the best candidate.
>>
Self-righteous low energy commie bellend. Humourless old cunt who always has to have the moral fucking high ground. Sure, he's done well to stay in the game this long, and he's true to his values at least. But his "values" are an utter blight on this country. Every time I see his face I just want to kick him in his cunt for being such a fucking wanker. But by far the worse part is how young, sheltered uni "students" and actual marxists are holding him up as some Lenin-like hero of the people. I fear the irony is lost on them when any sensible person can see he actually hates his own people more than anyone. Fuck the bastard. I can only hope his exit from politics is at least sad and humiliating for him, if not slow and painful if you catch my meaning
>>
>>130554060

He's our only hope. The only truly anti-establishment, anti-globalist candidate we've had in decades (excluding Farage but he never stood a chance at getting enough UKIP seats to lead).
>>
>>130555009
Exactly this
>may: "w-well I don't need to campaign because I'm obviously going to win!"
>"white van men are getting out of control so let's police the internet"
>corbyn: "i'm going to tax the rich 6,000,000% and give everyone free gibs"
>"don't worry chaps my manifesto was costed by diane abbott's magical calculator!"
>lefties: "muh islamophobia muh tories muh student fees" ad infinitum
>ukip: "let's not get nige back, let's have a shit campaign, let's just be totally fucking irrelevant and basically kill our party and the british right by telling our voters to vote Tory instead"
>>
>>130554060
bitch are you serious. kys
>>
>>130554060

Communist daddy. Don't like him.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.