[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ethnostate

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: n-ninja-a-20160314.jpg (1MB, 5616x3744px) Image search: [Google]
n-ninja-a-20160314.jpg
1MB, 5616x3744px
I'm black and I started thinking about things like ethno-state and inter-racial relationships.
I was raised in a predominantly white household in Europe so I never thought about race until recently. My main concern is that I don't want to be an hypocrite, I feel very comfortable around white people not so much around blacks. I'm posting this to get this thoughts out of my head and ask for someone else opinion.
>>
>>130553110
Kill you are myself
>>
>>130553110

All humans feel more comfortable around their own race. This is not a new or shocking idea.
>>
idk what to tell you breh.

sometime between now and the mid 90s multiculturalism went from "quaint little ethnic neighborhoods that are demographically irrelevant in the nation's capital that provide weird ethnic food and quaint shops" to full on invasion and white genocide and London being majority non white

nobody asked for this
>>
>>130553110
You are the exception, not the rule. We could keep a couple of you around to show how tolerant we are, like we did in the 90s, but the rest gotta go.
>>
>>130553110
Ugly nigger baby please.
>>
The weird thing is that I'm quite in favor of Ethnostates. I think that White should defend their homeland. My main problem is that whenever I go in a main Black country I get called "white" probably because I was raised by Whites. (Excuse my bad English) I also agree at 60% with a race realistic point of view
>>
>>130553110
I wouldn't mind you if you didn't taint our bloodlines. Outliers among you always make me feel bad for the way I see you. If there were a way to keep you from mixing with us that still allowed you to live in your society I'd be OK with that but you'd be living with significantly fewer rights and we'd need to be able to deport any future shitheads that would inevitably arise from your genes should you ever breed.
Maybe outliers could be kept as ambassadors that have no power to change our laws or influence public opinion but live with certain protections that allow you to live freely within designated areas while allowing us to remove bad elements from your race at will. Such a system may end up being a kind of eugenics program that could develop future leaders of african nations.
>>
Anyway I don't plan to have children. but I care about Whites. I might be an anomaly since I don't have the same feeling of love that I have towards Whites Cultures, and to a certain degree toward East- Asian Cultures, directed at Black. Sometimes when I see other Black I think about their low-IQ and their inability to create functioning societies by themselves
>>
File: 1493569991392.jpg (63KB, 720x680px) Image search: [Google]
1493569991392.jpg
63KB, 720x680px
>>130553110
I personally don't think that adopted niggers/shitskin should be deported. First of all, they are really rare. Second of all, they are typically pretty normal and decent.

But shitskin combined with immigrant is just pure, unadulterated cancer and every single one of them need to be deported.
>>
>>130553110

as long as you hate the union you're okay in my book.
>>
>>130553110
congratulations

you understand.

this is whats called "being white"

you have rational thought and functional reasoning skills, be proud and help your fellow man.
>>
File: varg_posting.png (498KB, 925x919px) Image search: [Google]
varg_posting.png
498KB, 925x919px
>>130553110
If you are intelligent and qualified, you should go to an African country of your choice and help them sort themselves out.

Reconnect to you people, your gods and your land.
>>
File: blackhitler060317.jpg (23KB, 700x420px) Image search: [Google]
blackhitler060317.jpg
23KB, 700x420px
>>130555400
You don't get to choose your tribe, brother. That's the point of ethno nationalism. You stay loyal, you stray true, you stay strong, even if they spit in your face, even if they abuse you, even if they call you a liar, a Nazi, an uncle Tom, a biggot, a racist. And you work your ass off until your people are elevated from the darkness. Until they see the light. Until they retake their will to live, to strife, to overcame adversity, to rise to the glory lands!
>>
File: Gohan.jpg (97KB, 564x846px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan.jpg
97KB, 564x846px
>>130553110
I've met guys like you. Black people that basically identify with white society. There's more of you than you might think.

It's a very complicated issue, because on the one hand you have to acknowledge that you are genetically different and that has very real consequences. But on the other hand you don't have a connection to most of the other blacks out there.

You have to wonder what the solution is here for people like you. Some kind of segregated society? Or let you breed into the white population?
Very tricky question overall

By the way, do you like DBZ? For some reason black people seem to love it
>>
>>130555808
>I feel very comfortable around white people not so much around blacks.

Imagine how whites feel when their only homeland, the only place they feel comfortable, is slowly changing into a country of foreigners, which we the original inhabitants do not feel comfortable around.
>>
Yes. I watched DBZ when I was younger. but I'm happy to know that there are other Black people that feel the way I do. I've always thought about moving in the country close to my country of birth to start a business.
>>
>>130553110
>I feel comfortable around people that had a similar upbringing and kind of act/react like me.
No surprise there.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.