[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Jews won a long time ago, didn't they?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: tenor.gif (840KB, 264x384px) Image search: [Google]
tenor.gif
840KB, 264x384px
The Jews won a long time ago, didn't they?
>>
It's not over yet, anon. The human spirit will never submit. Fight the everyday war right and keep your hopes up because the night is coming, but so is the dawn of the new world.
>>
File: 1496969213210.jpg (334KB, 1520x1604px) Image search: [Google]
1496969213210.jpg
334KB, 1520x1604px
>>130550809
To put it simply yes. Whites can't outbreed other races, we're a global minority. Years of us being cucked, plus our natural empathy has led me to believe without a doubt in my mind that the vast majority of whites will not awaken. The best we can hope for is small group of whites, most likely no more than 5 million in number, banding together, and creating their own ethnostate. Canada will go to the Chinese, the United States to the Latinos, and Europe to the Muslims. Australia, with its combination of blistering heat and deadly fauna will provide sufficient safety from all brown and black people. I'm sorry if this has put a damper on things, but i'm trying to be realistic. 2050 is right around the corner and you all know as well as i do what those demographics show.
>>
Evil takes over because those seeking power come together. Those with power with no use for it never form a relationship until the very end of Evil's reign when it is necessary for Good to take over Evil. (((They))) will never win and have already lost.
>>
>>130550809
6 gorrillion years ago, they had already envision their victory, when they where only small hatchlings in the Draco planetary system.
>>
>>130552848
full
>>
bumping for awareness
>>
>>130550809
the Jews won when Nagasaki was BTFOd
>>
>>130550809
They win because mongrels outnumber the pure.
>>
>>130553331
i thought that was only for chinks and lebos? dont be a cunt
>>
>>130550809
Exact date of Jewish victory, June 18 1815
>>
>>130553331
kill all the asians then
>>
>>130550809
>The Jews won a long time ago, didn't they?
Yup. The US raised 2 generations of cucks after the Korean war and fell for cultural balkanization and the war of the sexes meme. Divide et impera.

>>130553053
>Those with power with no use for it never form a relationship

Yeah. Good people don't actively seek power until the situation gets pretty bad. They're usually forced into it by circumstance.

There are only 1-2 examples in all of history where despotism ended peacefully.
>>
>>130550809
The Holodomor never ends.
>>
>>130550809
Rome burned Jerusalem to the ground and only 2000 years later did the Jews recover their bearings.
>>
>>130554797
But Napoleon was on the side of the Jews.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.