[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Otto Warmbier Released - With brain damage

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

The 22 year old who was sentenced to 15 years of hard labor in a North Korean prison camp last year was returned home to Ohio due to "humanitarian reasons". He is in a state of "unresponsive wakefulness" and scans show severe brain damage. It is believed he has been in a coma for as long as a year.

http://archive.is/nPxee

What does /pol/ make of this?
>>
>>130550419
Gook handler got a bit rough with his cane most likely.
>>
>>130550594
Actually it was noted by doctors that they found no notable evidence of him being beaten / physically abused.
>>
>steal a fucking poster from best korea
>return as a vegetable
they don't fuck around
>>
Is it a fucked up situation? Sure. But the guy's a retard who travelled to a country hostile to his own and engaged in retarded fuckery. He didn't deserve it, but he knew the danger.
>>
He did a very stupid thing in a very fucked up country. I don't know what he expected. The only thing is maybe they fabricated it so they could hold him hostage.
>>
Obama claims another victim
>>
>>130550685
There isnt even any real proof it was him. His "confession" is clearly scripted. He's saying the United States convinced him to do it and it all sounds like something the North made him say. The only evidence is a video of it but it's just a dark figure where you can't see anything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzVGIAcLsf8
>>
>>130550419
We know.
>>
If he dies, do we nuke nk?
>>
Perhaps they tried to brainwash him MK-ULTRA style, but being the retards they are, just failed and dissolved his brain.
>>
>>130550911
>911
What did autist mean by this?
>>
>>130550947
His (Jewish) family was claiming that their Jewish son was tricked by a church who offered him $15,000 to steal a poster. Presumably if he was actually innocent they'd claim that instead as it would make him a more sympathetic character in the public eye.
>>
>>130550679
If he's been a potato for around a year then shit they aren't going to find marks of abuse you cunt.
>>
File: 1497719759610.jpg (46KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
1497719759610.jpg
46KB, 340x565px
>>130550756
>>130550835
>he broke their rules so who cares if they ruined a college student's life and the life of their family lulz! now my problem xD
KYS
>>
Part and parcel of visiting an Asian country.
>>
File: b4s_schiavo0325_114046a_8col.jpg (41KB, 413x498px) Image search: [Google]
b4s_schiavo0325_114046a_8col.jpg
41KB, 413x498px
>go to norkland and act like a fruit
>come back as a vegetable
pottery
>>
>>130550419
i am 22 and i thought this guy was 30
>>
>>130552242
Broken bones can be detected for years to decades after they occur, even if they're set properly, and I've never heard of a method of hitting someone that melts their brain.
>>
>>130552511
He put his hand in the lion's mouth and got it bitten off. There is only so much I'm willing to empathize with retards.
>>
>>130550419
>What does /pol/ make of this?

Was he a spy? Part of the job.

If hes a civilians and the norks are responsible for his current condition then its pretty much like a murder
>>
>>130553275
Who said anything about breaking bones? How about just cutting off oxygen supply?
>>130553449
The guy is young and dumb. I doubt you would want your countrymen turning their back on your over something so petty. Your apathy is a sign of how much of a cancer you are. Again, KYS.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.