[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you like the EU now again?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: EU.png (42KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
EU.png
42KB, 960x640px
>>
>>130545229

Because they are fags.
>>
THIS IS THE 4TH THREAD LIKE THIS TODAY

SAGE AND REPORT SPAM/SLIDE THREADS
>>
>>130545229

I love the EU, and I am sooooo relieved based Macron won and saved Europe from rural and suburban retards <3
>>
>>130545229

Oppressive, dictatorial, dangerous.
Responsible for all clashes between cultures due to enforced immigration policies,
destroying indigenous European cultures and heritage.
Causing religious tensions and racism on all sides.
Corrupt AF and costly

No need for the EU to even exist, we had Nato and simple trade negotiations would suffice.

Potentially dangerous to world peace, consernig russia,
responsible for the unemployment in Europe by forcing immigration and through the policies needed to trade on the eurozone (no protection for local establishments, causing outsourcing).
>>
>>130545229

I have more

Working towards combating nationalism
Centralising all political power in Europe
Removing agency and political power from the people
Activly working against Brexit and other Leave campaigns
Spreading false and incorrect information via lobby organisations
Forcing through internal and unsupervised immigration and thus preventing people from actively combating terrorism
More laws to protect the rights of foreign individuals than those inside the union.
Deflating and inflating the value of currency through supply and demand for housing in cities,
spending millions on contracts, politicians and lobbyists every day
>>
File: eurape.jpg (132KB, 413x572px) Image search: [Google]
eurape.jpg
132KB, 413x572px
>>
AHAHHAHAHAHHA

Ameriniggers BTFO

Eu is the future get used to it and get on your knees, its time for ass kissing or we fuck you up!
>>
>>130546935
>Eu is the future get used to it and get on your knees, its time for ass kissing or we fuck you up!

Then you fuck us up. At the look of things, Europe is destroyed anyway, there is nothing left to lose and the EU is already doing their best to destroy the European economy beyond repair. Go ahead.
>>
File: 1486591867797.jpg (33KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1486591867797.jpg
33KB, 657x527px
>>130545229
they make us do the denbt thing
>>
>>130545229
Because they don't like me (a fucking white American male)
>>
>>130545229
Because its ruled by faggots and in a few years if the policies dosnt change all europe will be like the shitholes of London, Paris or Sweeden.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.