[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

he dindu nuffin

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 2

File: bollocks.png (668KB, 1128x837px) Image search: [Google]
bollocks.png
668KB, 1128x837px
>be middle aged working class britbong
>having some cheeky pints at the pub
>need to drive home for work in the morning
>normally an easy drive while intoxicated but there are muslims all over the street because Ramadan
>crash over a curb knocking over pedestrians who were giving a man first aid
>muslims pull you out of the van and attack you claiming you are a killer because the unwell man dies
>police arrest you and you are branded an islamophobic terrorist in international headlines

onsider the following:

The only casualty was a man who was already "receiving first aid", police have even alluded to the possibility that his death may not have been caused by the van. None of the other victims have been reported as having life threatening injuries, some headlines merely referring to them as "hurt", no footage of carnage either despite footage of the arrest.

Guy looks drunk as fuck in video

In one of the earlier videos where a SkyNews reporter is interviewing the crowd there was a belligerent muslim man shouting standard bluepilled shit about "media hypocrisy against muslims" while also over-emphasizing repeatedly that the man "was not drunk" which is a suspicious observation to make for a guy who was clearly shitfaced

There were many nonsense reports from witnesses such as additional assailants with knives attacking from the van. "I want to kill muslims" has likewise not been verified

Where were you when muslims pulled off the greatest Taqiyya in recent history? Britcuck authorities will probably still proceed with terror charges just to avoid riots and to bolster the narrative.
>>
Even if it wasn't an anti-muslim attack, it should have been.
>>
muslims playing the victim card? who wouldve thought
>>
File: file.png (321KB, 896x662px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
321KB, 896x662px
Some source for the first aid thing.
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.