[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we make woman breed more kids?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 170
Thread images: 25

File: IMG_4131.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4131.png
1MB, 640x1136px
This fucking idea of not having kids being cool is destroying western civilization.
>>
>>130544146
Stop using birth control.
>>
>>130544146
Jesus Christ is that woman 11 months pregnant
>>
>>130544146
Tell them that more whites means more income for minorities
>>
make some documentaries about the lives of people without children and make every teenager watch it.
>>
>>130544146
you can't, I've been with 3-4 white women in my life and all they want to think about is their career, of course they want 1 child but that's about it.

You have to breed this instead, don't listen to the retarded stormfront or jealous Asian men here.

http://www.redtube.com/1714643
>>
>>130544416
she ain't gonna be pregnant from the ass you goatfucker
>>
File: IMG_4132.png (451KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4132.png
451KB, 640x1136px
>>130544146
It's not like their body is ruined after having a kid.
>>
You dont. You make everyone else stop breeding as much, and introduce modern medicine and birth control to the third world. The fact that you idiots advocate for pushing the population up is ridiculous. It's like you want immigrant crises and resource wars.
>>
>>130544416
>>130544633
neither are you, sven, but that doesn't stop you from trying
>>
>>130544416
Men who cut a ligament in their dick to make it appear longer and as a result can't get proper erections should not be allowed to breed. It is such a boner killer.
>>
>>130544745
>Haha no you!
At least the flag fits the cringe.
>>
>>130544745

r3kt
>>
>>130544745
Kek'ed
>>
>>130544661
Who is she?
>>
>>130544815
Is that a real thing? I have heard of some similar procedures but never bothered to look them up to see if they were real
>>
>>130544815
Its an all-natural BBC you noob
>>
she seems to have enough in there to take care of everybody not having kids.
>>
>>130545240
Its real. There was a manswers episode about it. Gives you like 2 inches I think.
>>
>>130545155
Muh mommyfu
https://www.instagram.com/griseldasiciliani/?hl=es
>>
>>130544146
White women don't want kids, only a few of them do and want 1 or 2, it's rare as fuck to have a white girl want more than 2
>>
>>130544146

EASY solution

encourage anti abortion campaign and shame the feminists 24/7 !!!
>>
>>130545155
Griselda Siciliani
>>
>>130545463
few people i know are baby factories. nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>130544146
Prove that you'll make a good husband and father.
>>
>>130544146
Did you come from here?
>>130515201
>>
If anything (and this is the general idea of young women around me) they all want to have children. I always hear the girls at my uni talking about meeting their husbands and starting a family. Brings a tear to my eye knowing that there is still a want for making a family.
>>
>>130545463
I want 3-4 I think. Depends on what we can afford.
>>
>>130545862
i would have a few, but i'm not dying to our nothing.
>>
>>130544690
This.
It's like (and goes in hand with)capitalism. The idea that we can grow withour end is down right silly.

The babe boomers had their fun, but they fucked the world enough.

At some point, as developed countries keep getting more and more educated, fewer kids are needed. We must stabilise the population, divert manual ions to 3rd world countries, and keep the more "mental/educated" (if that makes sense) jobs, where each and everyone will save up for their own retirement, an where we don't need to have an always increasing population (and immigration) to may for the fucks that feel entitled to everything, a full retirement when they've worked 35 hours a week for 40 years when I'm bound to work for 60 (and sometimes more) hours a week for 60 years and not have a retirement paid by anybody!

Of course it's one massive change, it won't happen overnight, and requires an economic and social overhaul, but I believe it's the only way, in the long term, to have a stable situation.
>>
It can't really be done at this point. It would require a complete overhaul of our entire society. Most families can't afford children and the family assistance programs are exploited by people who're too lazy to work, the jobs that could allow an individual to support a family are becoming harder to come by, and the legal system is so corrupt that many men are afraid of having kids because they've seen what a scorned woman can do to your life.
There's not just one thing you can do, you have multiple problems that need more time and effort to fix than what we have available.
>>
>>130546168
You sound like a civic nationalist cuck.

Stop kidding yourself, Africans will keep shitting 10 kids each, only way to fight it is closing the borders and having a healthy population with lots of babies to secure the defence in the future.
>>
Why would you want the Earth to be even more overpopulated?

Not a tree hugger btw
>>
>>130546437
>Civic nationalist
Wassat?

Closing the outer borders of the EU is obvious. But thinking a continent wide ourge will happen is stupid. Our best bet is to stabilise our population by doing what I talked about above.
If we can solve the immigration problem by working as one, we can achieve great things.
When the EU works together (And God know that happens every bisextile year), it is a an important international force.

As I said, that would go hand is hand with abandonning or transforming capitalism, ou way of life, but I believe, theoretically, it can be done.
>>
File: brain.png (124KB, 303x219px) Image search: [Google]
brain.png
124KB, 303x219px
Who's at prime child development age?
>Millennials

Who can't afford anything due to extreme income inequality?
>Millennials

Why aren't they having children?
>Can't afford it because income inequality.

There's your facts. 75% of America lives paycheck to paycheck. That's why.
>>
>>130545792
They don't want a family you dumb fuck, they want children. The state is the father.
>>
what happen to the american dream?!?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y__N-JEXvyc
>>
They are, just not with you cucks. Its pretty sad to be asking this and at the same time impregnating no one.

why is /pol/ so pathetic?
>>
>>130547982
If all goes well I'll have someone to impregnate me in the near future. Need money etc first obviously.
>>
>>130547982
There's that as well.

The children policies and how the sysyem works influences a lot.

For example, where it is made so that women can have cjildren and roughly have a career, we have the highesy european natality rate per women.
And in Germany, where women havr to choose betwene career and children, the natality rate is low as fuck.
Of coursr there is more than that,.but it plays a big role.
>>
File: -.jpg (73KB, 850x478px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
73KB, 850x478px
What are the benefits of having kids?
I’m 31 years old and never want any kids. I’d rather spend my time on this planet traveling the world, earning money, doing things I like, partaking in hobbies, spending time with friends and family and a good woman, or maybe just kick my feet up after a long day at work. I have nieces and nephews, I love kids, but I don’t want to be a father.
>>
>>130548813
When you die, you leave nothing behind.
>inba what about with my money
If you were.rich enough to be in thay situation we'd know it.
The people that leave their print on the world are powerful/rich/both.

No children means no legacy.

Also, saving the white race, yada yada.
>>
>>130549114
>Because ego.
>>
>>130548647

doing it all for the wrong reasons m8.

>>130548760

That's what they want you to believe, they want you to believe that having a kid costs a fortune when in all reality it doesn't. It's kind of obvious what ((((they)))) have done, first they put women in the work force, then they made it so both of you working together could never afford a home, then they made it so both of you live off of credit cards, then they inflated cost of rent, now you have technology chipping away from behind too.

But look at the mexicans, instead of society having kids because they cost "too much", these sack of shits are shitting out kids and there is no fights or arguments coming out of their houses, why? Because everything is paid for, but noooo, White people can't do this because they are "better" than that.
>>
>>130545862
>>130546057
That's reasonable.

You shouldn't have children if you can't afford them.
>>
File: 7eQlk3t.jpg (29KB, 522x496px) Image search: [Google]
7eQlk3t.jpg
29KB, 522x496px
>>130544146
i can prove old American values work
>Been in church all my life
>ministers and youth ministers have come and gone
>all white, married and have 1-3 kids
>current minister said he was going to stop at 3 kids, now has 5
>>
File: Happy-Fathers-Day-YAll.jpg (46KB, 700x738px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-Fathers-Day-YAll.jpg
46KB, 700x738px
>>130549418
There's a bit of that yes.

But also because it's a wonderful experience, or so I heard.

Apparently it's the hardest, worse, most tiring thing to do, but if it turns right, it is the most enjoyable, fun, happy, beautiful thing.

Like all things in life, it has its ups and downs, but raising kids doesn't need an end imo. You do it for the experience, to (hopefully) give a better life to the flesh of your flesh.

Of coure there is ego. It is your creation. You shape it, you litteraly give it life. But I believe there is nothing that can compare ot the jou if seeing you kid succeed, because through him you succeed as a parent.
It is a animated by a very primal instinct, procreate. But it is gueled by an equally primal joy, having somethig that comes from you, litteraly, that you shape, educate, love, that becomes a true human being, loves you in return, and potentially succeeds thanks to you.

A phrase of Watchmen pops in my mind, something Dr.Manhattan says to his hf on Mars, anout each human being a miracle in its own right, since a human life is so harw to create and can have uncoutable possibilities to unfold. Yet it becomes this or that person.
Having a child is creating a miracle, nurturing it, and helping him/her become greater than you are.

Be a miracle maker anon.

Or eat burgers, live without that and do drugs off a hooker's bum, I don't care.
>>
File: tulsipepe.jpg (61KB, 404x343px) Image search: [Google]
tulsipepe.jpg
61KB, 404x343px
Natalist polices will be a necessity in the future if we want to stop mass importing immigrants into Europe and America to replace the dying native population (which we shouldn't be doing). Overpopulation is a fucking meme and will never be an issue.

Give a stipend or large tax break to families for their first three kids. The main reason millennials don't have babies is cause they can't afford it, not cause they don't want to. Being a mother/father is literally a natural evolutionary part of the human race. At that same rate, abortion and birth control should be legal so kids don't grow up in high risk areas and become degenerates. Roe v. Wade reduced crime and we're not going to get use out of kids if we let degenerates multiply.
>>
>>130549567
But people with moads of kids are rarely rich anon. They'll toil through their whole life, barely making ends meet. Living thanks to benefits in no joke 90% of the time man.

Whereas people with fewer kids ar eless likely to have troubles like that. Not saying it doesn't happen, just saying you're more likely to be poor and miserable with more kids.
>>
>>130549114
>"When you die, you leave nothing behind."
I'll be dead. What should it matter?

>"No children means no legacy."
What legacy? 99.99% of the world's population have no legacy. We're all just normal people living day to day.

>>130549567
Lets say you're right and kids don't cost a fortune. I still wouldn't have the desire to be a father, regardless of money.

I don't have a desire to pick up little Billy and Susie from school, or sacrifice my weekends, or sit and watch Disney movies, or worry about them wherever they go.
>>
File: how dumb.jpg (18KB, 403x389px) Image search: [Google]
how dumb.jpg
18KB, 403x389px
>Having kids when the world is about to end

I cant believe we are still talking about this
>>
>>130544146
actually... i think a lot of older 20 somethings are really starting to see the downsides to "constant partying" or whatever it is they thought they were going to be doing with all that money they didnt spend on stupid kids. Anyways they are super fucking lonely and it's getting to them.
Women want children.
Women want to take care of something.
the tide is slowly turning as more and more people get bored of the crazy empty life.

To make it cool again? We just need to talk about all the benefits like contributing to your nation and people. The media and left have convinced people that values and respecting your haretiage is stupid because those people didnt know anything and SCIENCE is better except it's not when it comes to how to live a human life.
>>
File: 53237440.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53237440.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>130544815
You what?
>>
>>130550523
>Give a tax cut to large families
You do realise that will make poor people shit kids even faster right?
The kind of people tou want to procreate, the rich, smart, whites, don't need a tax break.

What they need is the system to be so that a woman doesn't have to choose between her career and her potential children. This way you have people having kids while being able to have high jobs, this way you leep a smart population.
>>
File: Griselda.png (686KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Griselda.png
686KB, 1280x720px
>Disgusting seing us objectified
>Horrible, you pose as a object
>What a disgusting picture
>>
>>130550643
>tfw no kid to watch cutesy movies with
>>
>>130544566
kys
>>
>>130544146
> breed more kids.

I dunno, be a competent guy? Some women can't raise a child and work at the same time and most of them stopped working after they give birth so it's up to you to keep food on the table and give stable life for her and your children.

Femenism fad stops when the maternal instinct kicks in.

Although problem in a long term relationship is always keeping it fresh so you guys have to figure this shit out before things go south.
>>
>>130550643
Well no, the vast majority of the world DOES HAVE a legacy you dumdumb. Because they are descended from people, and are making kids.
I can trace my roots back to the 14thh century in my country.
That's because my ancestors have procreated until now. And I sure as hell don't intend to be the one cheeky fuck to stop that legacy, that history.

But you do you anon. You live alone or with just a single person. At the end of your life, you'll winder what your passage achieved. I hope you'll be able to say to yourself you did something worthwhile with your life, and not just realise you soent the prile years of your life shitposting on an anime forum.
>>
>>130551445
>I dunno, be a competent guy? Some women can't raise a child and work at the same time and most of them stopped working after they give birth so it's up to you to keep food on the table and give stable life for her and your children.
Literally just this
>>
>>130551017
Except it wont, a tax break won't let really poor families have kids if they're fucking poor. If someone is below the poverty line and wants kids for some reason they're gonna do it with or without that tax break. It would benefit middle-high income people more. And yes, lots of families do need a tax break, especially in Europe where cost of living is really high. Millennials are poor. Plus, even if families don't need a tax break, the focus is incentivizing people to have kids, and a tax break does that.

If you're really worried about poor people having more kids just have the system have a minimum income requirement for application. Fixed.
>>
>>130551590
>Daddy, how did I come into being?
>We wanted that damn tax break son.

I dunno, maybe. We get a but of money for every kid here, the more kids the more money. We're 3, bur my parents used to get something like 200 per child, which is faaaar from enough to raise someone if you're poor.
>>
>>130550643

That's different, if its not in you to be a father, then by all means don't have a kid, but I used to think the same way when I was in my 20's to even late 20's and maybe early 30's, but things change mentally after that. It did for me, might or might not happen to you.

I know too many people who either left their girlfriend or wives because they didn't want a kid, or they never had one their entire life. I don't want to become like that. Like my uncle the guy is almost 70 years old and doesn't have anybody in his life, no friends, no kids, no family who wants to see him. Fuck that life, you can do it only so much until you get tired of it.

>>130550617
It keeps getting worse, monetarily speaking for just about everyone in society. In the future you are going to be miserable even without the kids. It's a race to the bottom is what im saying, might as well have kids. You can't afford it? Nobody can truly afford it anon. I understand you want to be baller rich and have the picture perfect family, with a big home, money to spend on everyhting, but fuck man those days are over.

You guys are literally wiping yourselves out.
>>
>>130547200

millennials spend their money on stupid shit, and we have this bizarre romantic view of the past where we think our grandparents were living large on one income

for the most part, families in the 60s had a lifestyle that we would consider miserably poor nowadays. No one went out to restaurants, no one went on vacation more than once every few years (and even then, to somewhere cheap), no one had cool electronic gadgets and whatnot.

the reason we don't have kids is because we've been spoiled to a mind-boggling degree, unprecedented in all of human history

t. millennial
>>
>>130551914

How is that bad? they will think that they were wanted for something in contrast with the aborted babies.
>>
>>130544146
As organisms of this planet it's not a far stretch for us to be hard wired to reduce reproduction even subconsciously when resources become harder to get. Less people = better world.
>>
>>130544448
kek, it's depends on people not everybody is the same mentally you mongoloid meaningless human breeder.
>>
>>130552162
Oh don't worry about me anon. My parents are the poster couple from a a poor peasant background that made it and are now in the top 1% richest of France.
They were able to procide me with a good education, good capital, me and my sisters are bound to succeed in life (and already are) thanks to contacts and money, and are healthily racist so that no one brings a non white as bf/gf, nor a poor or stupid partner.
I'm about to start working as a laywyer, my sister in Finance in a big ass firm, we're fine.

I'm just...sad, that my country and continent is going to shit. I'm trying to move to switzerland to push back the moment is all goes to hell, bzcausein the meantime, I want to offer the same opportunities to my kids as my parents did, and make shitloads of money, since money is power and all.

You take care about yourself though, you seem to not have been as luck as I am.
>>
>>130544146
having more kids is good, fucking kys you parasite
>>
>>130551123
>ftw never really want kids anyway. Feels good man
>>
>>130544363
Have you ever seen a woman pregnant with twins or triplets even?
>>
>>130553140
>bound to succeed in life
>I'm about to start working as a lawyer
Top Kek, you're not going anywhere
>>
>>130544690
>introduce modern medicine and birth control to the third world

Introduce it how? They'd rather die of AIDS than wear condoms, I don't think they'll willingly accept any form of birth control.
>>
>>130552894
I mean, if I were a kid, I'd prefer to hear "because we wanted you", simply, rather than "we wanted that sweet tax break" as the reason for my existence. Just my thought.
>>130553389
I am though. My job is waiting for me in one of the biggest Anglo saxon law firm, where my starting salary is twice the median french salary.
I'd say I'm already well in my way.

And I hope you are too, I want people to succeed.
>>
>>130544146
You could compliment pregnant white women and treat them well. You could show them respect and make them feel happy. Others would eventually notice that and want the same treatment and the same happiness. Maybe.
>>
Guess what: Having kids for the sake of it especially when you aren't financially stable can't be justified except by appealing to magical thinking.

You might have noticed that most of the people having kids today either have IQs under room temperature and/or have ridiculously high sex drives like dogs permanently in heat (they're related).

There's a reason.

And it's worse if you're a weedy dweeb who can only attract a fat bitch which is especially common in modern society when every woman wants Chad. Then you have to abandon your dreams and work like a slave and don't even get to go into tight prime pussy at least a few times a month the way Chads who peak early and knock up a girl get to do.

tl;dr Kids are dream-killers, sex is a meme and even then the average slob doesn't get the good hot sex, so it's just not worth it for them
>>
Go to the pharmacies of white neighborhoods and poke holes in the condoms.
>>
>>130544146
Remove, child support laws so I don't have to pay my bastards mother.
>>
>>130544146
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ5Ph8GkW2E
>>
>>130554095
Unwanted kids aren't exactly the solution either.
More likely to be criminals, or more abortions, and even if I'm 100% for the right to abort, it is a traumatic experience and shouldn't be suffered unless absolutely necessary.
>>
File: bill.png (340KB, 407x490px) Image search: [Google]
bill.png
340KB, 407x490px
>>130544146
>How can we make woman breed more kids?

They dont want to breed. They want to party, fuck and go on vacations.
>>
>>130553815

End up being the same thing, "we wanted you, plus that sweet tax break made us realize it´s not worth waiting, now shut up while we get you a brother/sister"

It´s not much about justigiyng to your kids anyway, politicians cry out for more kids and muh aging population, but they are hypocrites that don´t give tax breaks, and of all people these are the most deserving.´

Plus, imagine being able to fuck your way into 0 taxes.
>>
>>130554521
Who cares if they are criminals. More white people overrides it anyways.
>>
>>130553815
What firm? never become a public defendant.
I'm doing well thanks but not everyone can succeed, most must and will fail.
>>
>>130544146
>This fucking idea of not having kids being cool is destroying western civilization.
>Ruining your life with kids
>Especially if you can't afford having children

lmao dumb retard
>>
>>130544146
At this point, we need numbers. All alphas must impregnate as many white prospects as possible. Betas need to raise them if we have too many. We'll pop in later in sons' lives and let them know how much of a pussy step-dad beta is, teach them the ropes of how to slay the pussy, and tell them to go knock as many up as they can.
It is the only way. Get out there anons.
>>
>>130544690
>implying hispanics will stop breeding in the USA
>implying turkroaches will stop breeding in Germany
>implying Pakistanis will stop breeding in UK
>implying Niggers will stop breeding in Africa and everywhere else

Unless we send immigrants back and have tight borders, a higher number of white children is the only way to ensure the existence of our people.
>>
>>130547200
>>130547200
Because we're taxed to death to pay for a country full of negroes and a government that has like 4 redundant agencies for every imaginable purpose, you stupid commie.

You marxists love to kvetch about how many wonderful Tyrones end up in prison, as if it isn't just a system in which white people pay to feed and house them...
>>
>>130544146
These things are impossible with people. They are only possible by returning to the Father in repentance, and following the teaching of Jesus Christ.

Be fruitful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it. -YHWH
>>
It's easy. Take their rights away (not all of them just some). If you look at fertility rates they are basically inversly proportional to the level of power/rights women in that society have.
>>
>>130544146
post more examples.

You know, for research purposes
>>
>god wills a generation to not have kids
>they dont have kids
>people get mad over this
maybe an atheist can explain this to me?
>>
>>130551017
>The kind of people tou want to procreate, the rich, smart, whites, don't need a tax break.
The middle class do, though. We're too successful for all the gibs but not enough to avoid tax like rich cunts can, so a lot of the tax burden falls on our backs.
>>
>>130556934
What a fucking faggot
>>
>>130551017
>What they need is the system to be so that a woman doesn't have to choose between her career and her potential children. This way you have people having kids while being able to have high jobs, this way you leep a smart population.
That's what multigenerational households are for
>>
>>130544146
Why do you think people are producing less children? It's because boomers memed millenials into a shitty life

>You must go to college and drown yourself in student debt! Don't worry, it'll totally be fine.
>After that, you can get a good job and work 60 hours a week. That way you'll never have any free time in your social life!
>>
>>130552443
this d esu
>>
>>130544146
Problem is with men to be honest.
Your bitch will do anything you make her do.
Don't overestimate them. You've seen the way they drive. They're not real people like you and me.
>>
>>130544146
We'll all have to do our part, find a girl and redpill her, then start breeding.
>>
>>130551017
poor people don't really benefit from tax cuts
>>
File: BasedMormons.jpg (74KB, 968x645px) Image search: [Google]
BasedMormons.jpg
74KB, 968x645px
Mormonism.
>>
File: 1449123129650.jpg (235KB, 569x701px) Image search: [Google]
1449123129650.jpg
235KB, 569x701px
>>130544146
Pregnant women are hot.
>>
>>130553549
Secretly poison their water and food with birth control. Preferably irreversible sterilization.

Nice idea, but doubt it can be implemented so easily.
>>
File: 1483733475444.jpg (69KB, 500x598px) Image search: [Google]
1483733475444.jpg
69KB, 500x598px
>>130564806
>work 12 hr night shifts as a med tech to make enough money to pay off student loans and other expenses
>sleep 7 hrs in the evening
>only 3 hours to actually relax before I have to go back to work
>parents expect me to have time to go out, find a girl and have children when I can barely make it on my own
>>
>>130546437
>Africans will keep shitting 10 kids each
There's 1 neat trick that can make them stop doing that.

STOP GIVING AFRICA AID
STOP HANDING THEM MONEY AND RESOURCES
>>
>>130545155
>she
>>
>>130567958
Kek, this is exactly what I'm talking about. If this is actually your real work schedule then I feel sorry for you. Hope you hang in there.
>>
>>130553075
>>130553212
>>130553358
>looks at flag.

Why is it always the most cucked places. Ffs
>>
>>130568603
No you fucking idiot, keep giving them aid, give their women education and 'reproductive rights'. Quickest way to halt population growth.
>>
>>130569977
>Quickest way to halt population growth.
No.
The quickest way to "halt population growth" is to let them die from curable diseases again.
Stop giving them food so they can starve to death again.
>>
>>130544146
Pregnant women is the most redpilled fetish, debate me
>>
>>130569977
not feeding them will halt their growth significantly faster
>>
>>130570139
Only if its for your kid. Otherwise it turns into a sort of cuckholdry thing.
>>
>>130570139
tried it, most uncomfortable root ever

still wanted to smash more kids into the wife every day but
>>
>>130568603
This plus eugenics.
>>
>>130545463
It's not up to the women. You fuck her good and make her your submission wife and pump her with as many kids as you want.
>>
File: IMG_8406.jpg (686KB, 1280x1484px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8406.jpg
686KB, 1280x1484px
>>130546683
Overpopulation is a myth in America
>>
>>130571242
Problems with overpopulation have almost nothing to do with physical amount of space
>>
>>130572047
Then tell the Shitskins in Africa and Asia to stop breeding.
>>
File: Merchant.jpg (179KB, 501x504px) Image search: [Google]
Merchant.jpg
179KB, 501x504px
>>130544146
>This fucking idea of not having kids being cool is destroying western civilization
No, no, goyim! We...I mean white women...are *saving* your civilization!

Though perhaps you should want to convince them to have more children with schwarzes?
>>
>>130544146
Make prego porn trend
>>
>>130544146
Shit man, can't wait to have kids born in WWIII. Might be the most fucked generation ever, and divided.
>>
>>130566557
yessir they are.
>>
>>130572179
Don't tell them, show them. You don't even need to force famine these people. They do it to themselves. Give them a country of their own and they will fuck it up in 20 years tops.
>>
>>130547200
>be millenial
>go into retarded field cause parents told us to "follow our dreams"
>make no money area of expertise has no money in it
>spend money on new electronic gadgets instead of saving
>buy organic soylent avocado toast instead of cheap conventional food
>bitch and moan cause the world is unfair
>>
File: octomom.jpg (46KB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
octomom.jpg
46KB, 700x394px
This procedure is the answer.

Not even shitposting.
>>
File: 1495966168350.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1495966168350.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
>>130544146
Clomiphene
Gonadotropin
Human Menopausal Gonadotropin
>>
>>130571096
I wouldn't mind being basically perpetually pregnant.
>>
>>130544363
Have you ever taken a picture at an angle?
>>
>>130571242
No it isn't.You need to appreciate the system. Even if you are advocating for more in-group births. Or you miss the trick of it. I like your image though. Intersting stuff.

Who controls the job market?
Who controls consumer choice?
Who controls where people live?
So, the places where you would end up would be "over populated" (by design) to the point where you have no control over your own environment/mind/destiny. You are not going to get the gov to let you reside in those green places. You are part of a system that not only does not care about you but wants to hold you up as a scapegoat.

If they are applying things like Affermative Action instead of just growning the pie then you are in over population/ over shoot.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Overshoot_(population)

If you look at Trumps campaign, white people want him to "bring back jobs" because they can see they are getting artificially squeezed out of all other aspect of the economy by those who do not carry their values. They are a hostile other that obliterates their existence and reduces them down to GDP generators.

Don't fall for that and if you are false-signalling with the flag then undertand that you are part of that system too.
>>
File: 931.jpg (77KB, 960x692px) Image search: [Google]
931.jpg
77KB, 960x692px
>>130572968
>be old and bitter

Haha yeah

Kekístan, it fits you
>>
>>130548813
Do you have any of those things?
>>
>>130544566
>manage to exit window before some porno of "ching chong give me white baby now" plays
Thank you Jesus.
>>
>>130573522
A woman on /pol?
>>
>>130573522
I can arrange that.
>>
>>130567079
What water, the puddles and pissholes they lap it out of? We'd have to provide them treated bottled water cuz they'd destroy any infrastructure that was built, and they might still find a way to fuck it up. Same thing with the food.
I like Afribola.
>>
File: IMG_7104.jpg (56KB, 400x547px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7104.jpg
56KB, 400x547px
there is nothing like fucking a preggo and feel the fetus tickling your dick
>>
>>130573522
that's basically what you'd be with me. I want to and will have an always pregnant wife.
>>
>>130546214

The dindus manage to have 15 kids each, whitey complains about how even 1 is unaffordable.

Really starting to wonder who are the smart ones.
>>
>>130575035

yeah agreed anon.
>>
>>130574937
Sorted in that department currently anon
>>
By getting off this site and fucking them.
>>
>>130547200
Your solution of giving everyone gibs will not work either. It has not worked in Swedistan and more importantly the areas with the highest birthrates all share common factors. They're all religious, they're all low-education, and they're all underdeveloped. The only way western birthrates will be able to become globally competitive is if we ditch the comfortable, first world bubble lifestyle and return to our roots or if there's a large scale conflict that forces it.
>>
File: AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg (531KB, 687x1117px) Image search: [Google]
AnneFrank_001-ALT.jpg
531KB, 687x1117px
>>130544146

Post more pregnant girls

I need to expand my porn stash
>>
File: IMG_2254.png (928KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.png
928KB, 680x680px
>tfw when twins run in both your and your wife's family
>tfw it often skips generations and one of your parents were a twin

White baby boom now
>>
>>130567079
If it was successful once then it can be done again.
http://www.naturalnews.com/047571_vaccines_sterilization_genocide.html
>>
>>130577555
Always archive or screenshot
https://archive.is/DERgd
>>
>>130544146
Stop White Genocide and white women will call off the white women sex strike against White Genocide.
>>
>>130577616
Why have we not made a friendly Norway reminder to archive meme yet?
>>
>>130544146
Incentives:

1) policy change to stop promoting single motherhood and welfare queens

2) reinstitute the additional tax write offs per kid that Bush Sr. Ended.

3) reallocate welfare savings for paid family leave for married working moms. 1 yr. Ireland does this and it encourages children. I hate socialism but this will reverse the current trend.

4) copy putin's future families policy to financial reward those that have three or more children.

5) culture: highlight the nuclear family and shine light on family values in tv, movies, and pop culture.

6) profit?
>>
>>130568603
Also: STOP TAKING IN THEIR OVERPOPULATION.

Western world used to have poor families with 10 kids and you know what we did? Nothing. In time people came up with this revolutionary concept unknown to many so called people of color. It's called personal responsibility.

It's not like even in the welfare paradise of Finland we give gibs me dats to young whites all willy nilly once they reach a certain age. They need to be NEET and their families must be unable to support them which means that if any of their parents have a decent paying job they're not getting any of those gibs me dats. Niggers never had any sense of responsibilities to begin with. Not where they're from and definitely once they arrive to Europe.

And Here I'm going to go fucking offtopic but its not like I give a shit:

Niggers breed with local women as fast as they can. Especially if they are economic migrants that have no bullshit sobstory to pull out their lying arses. Why? Once you have a child here your stay is quaranteed. Once the permanent permit is in most of these women who are usually young find themselves as single mothers for mulatto baby and no man in sight. That sweet babydaddy is gone never to be seen again until their lawyer calls to make sure that woman will agree to testify that he is the father inorder to get a more lenient sentencing from court "because he needs to take care of his child" which is obviously never going to fucking happen..

I've seen enough of this shit since I worked two years as a social worker for troubled young adults many of which were single mothers of these kind of assholes..
>>
>>130573522
>Perpetually pregnant

Do you know how painful it is to be pregnant for 9 months? You'd destroy your body and vagina if you did that. Look, having lots of kids is fine, but give yourself a break.
>>
>>130544313
LOL an argennigger of all you had to choose
>>
>>130544690
Holy shit someone who is reasonable
>>
*has 6 kids in upstate ny*

Granted I work a lot, but wifey only works once a week. Neither of us needs college for what we do.

It's do-able.
>>
>>130578546
Problem is, the family is under threat BECAUSE of welfare. I don't believe all black should deported, but welfare destroyed the nuclear family. Welfare allowed black women to marry the government and it's welfare. We need to ONLY subsidies nuclear families, or the white population will suffer the same fate as the black.Too many single mothers, leading to too much crime.
>>
>>130580075
Wait 6 kids? Holy hell man how did you survive?
>>
>>130544363
Have you ever masturbated while smelling on your poop?
>>
>>130544146
Make kids affordable.
>>
File: 13265394_f520.jpg (41KB, 520x416px) Image search: [Google]
13265394_f520.jpg
41KB, 520x416px
>How can we make woman breed more kids?

Augustus, once he became emperor, faced exactly this problem. He knew that he couldn't force people to marry, much less have kids.

His solution was:

>put a limit to how much people could inherit if they have no/few children.

Not being married, or being married and having few kids, would severely limit how much you could inherit. Something like, if you have two kids, you could get only 40% of the inheritance, the rest would go to other relatives of yours who did have kids; but if you had 6 kids, you could keep everything.
>>
>>130580376
We started young. I doubt Id be able to do this shit in my 40s. Twins are 2 and Im 32 and we're done. I used to be a semi overnight manager (3am-noon) in my twenties and for awhile it wasnt a big deal for the wifey to hand me the kids and work 1pm-10pm a few days a week. We built up some savings that way and put an OK down payment down on a house in a low tax area. Now she just works once a week to get away from the kids.
>>
>Implying the problem isn't you neckbearded virgins being unable to get laid
Yeah, fucking women. Destroying the world again.
>>
>>130544566
For fuck sake just go for a cashier and ask her her number you fucking beta
>>
Discouraging shitskins from breeding is more urgent and easier to fix than encouraging white people to breed. End foreign aid to Africa
>>
>>130582809
Exactly, no social welfare past retreat if you didn't make kids. It's just fucking logical, you're past your time and you're no longer of use to the tribe. You can't expect the kids of the others to make you live.
If you have a welfare state in your country this should be the fucking norm.
Yet it is nowhere to be seen.
>>
>>130584466
Let's do both.
>>
>>130584466
Yeuk.
I wouldn't tap it.
it looks like plastic doll
>>
>>130584466
her navel looks like an asshole
>>
>>130544146
get rid of elderly care, people will get either get kids or pay companies to take care of them when they are elderly

In Poland its called ZUS
> ZUS=cancer btw
>>
Young women are not settling down and having families because young men are:

Obese

Prefer video games to dating

Emotionally immature adolescents in adult bodies

Entitled, thinking just because they are "nice" that they deserve the hottest women they know, doing absolutely nothing to even be remotely worthy of any young woman, let alone a gorgeous one

And modern young women need to give up the I sane version of feminism that exists today. They need to learn being slutty "career" women is not going to make them happy in the long run.

Basically, we need a cultural revolution which celebrates traditional values. We have to take over culture production. AND academics, where most young people are getting indoctrinated in the poison that is modern Western culture.
Thread posts: 170
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.