[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a fact.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: jewfacts.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
jewfacts.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
The Middle East conflict is framed as one of the most complex problems in the world. But, in reality, it's very simple. Israelis want to live in peace and are willing to accept a neighboring Palestinian state. And most Palestinians do not want Israel to exist. This is really, you need to know. In 13 minutes, understand how Israel was founded, and how, since that auspicious day in 1948, its neighbors have tried to destroy it, again and again.

>https://youtu.be/1wo2TLlMhiw
>>
What actually happened

>Jews have mystical origin story and actually believe that shit
>Post WWII Britain has two problems. It doesn't want to take in the kikes that Hitler didn't kill, and it's slowly losing its grip on the rest of the world.
>Solves them both by telling jews "you want your holy land? We'll give it to you NO REFUNDS SALE AS IS."
>Jews promptly murder the shit out of the people living there
>Oh shit, there are too many people and they can't murder them all. Can't lose the muh six gorillion after all
>Instead of murdering people they focus on land. If we put the sandniggers into smaller and smaller boxes.
>Muzzies are none too happy about this and sometimes go and kill a bunch of Jews
>Pretty much everyone else around them hates Jews but they also hate each other so Israel is basically playing its neighbors off against each other.
>Also there's different factions on each side and civil war and shit I'm not gonna explain here.

>tldr it's the last and greatest MICK TRICK
>>
>>130543108
this.
>>
>>130541317
Whoever produced this video is an idiot:
13 minutes is beyond a Goy's attention span, no one is gonna watch that.
>>
>>130543108

Retarded post. The Brits blocked immigration, see the white paper. Decision on partition was a full 2 years after WW2 ended.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.