[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things Africa couldn't invent in 2000 years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Bonnell-springs.jpg (363KB, 1807x1210px) Image search: [Google]
Bonnell-springs.jpg
363KB, 1807x1210px
ITT basic comforts notably absent from the last millennium on the Dark Continent. Pic related.
>>
>sleeping on the springed Jew
>>
>>130540962
I know that murrifats sleep on their own lard but we skinny people need a soft bed
>>
If only you knew.. The natives here put their mattresses on top of paint cans or bricks because they believe a demon with a dick so long its swing over his shoulder will rape them in the night. Not even making this up, Google tokoloshe. All the servants we've ever had have done this.
>>
>>130541362
Wikiheebia: This goes back many years to people who died mysteriously in their huts, where cattle-dung was burned for warmth in the traditional Zulu mud-huts. These huts had little or no ventilation once the opening was sealed in cold weather. Carbon monoxide released from the fire would accumulate inside the hut. Because carbon monoxide is heavier than air, it builds up from the floor in a layer of deadly gas. The old Zulu's discovered that a person sleeping higher would survive longer than another person sleeping at a lower height from the floor - hence the mistaken belief that they had 'escaped the tokoloshe' ( a mythical short killer demon ). This led to the folklore and their using bricks to raise their beds from the floor to 'escape the Tokoloshe'. To avoid such asphyxiation, refrain from making open fires in a confined space OR ensure adequate ventilation using vents & chimney.
>>
>>130541356
Lel
>>
>>130540823
>sleeping on a bed
The body is designed to sleep on hard surfaces. The force pressing on the ribcage allows for deeper breathing and better sleep. Sleeping on a soft mattress reduces the oxygen being breathed in.

Not only that but sleeping on a hard surface the body naturally contorts in your sleep to correct spinal imbalances.

You ever seen an african in a mudhut with bad posture?
>>
>>130541362
From what madam and eve taught me tokoloshes only steal people away in the night if there are no bricks under the bed. Never heard of anyone being raped by a tokolosh.
>>
>>130543086
even cavemen used some sort of bedding so im guessing you dont know what youre talking about
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.