[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What could realistically be done about Islam?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

File: Opened_Qur'an.jpg (12KB, 220x202px) Image search: [Google]
Opened_Qur'an.jpg
12KB, 220x202px
The Quran is not even subtle. It commands violence against non-believers explicitly and frequently, with a heavy dusting is homophobia and sexism.

Can anything realistic be done more than the continued spread of rationality and atheism? It is a fact that the vast majority of muslims are peaceful (in spite of their barbaric text) and edgy solutions like 'ban/kill all of them' are cute but unreasonable.

Perhaps more awareness, i.e. WikiIslam?
>>
File: great-mosque-spain.jpg (543KB, 861x929px) Image search: [Google]
great-mosque-spain.jpg
543KB, 861x929px
>>130540795
>It commands violence against non-believers explicitly and frequently, with a heavy dusting is homophobia and sexism.

No it doesn't. You are mistaken my good sir. The Holy Koran teaches that whoever kills an man, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a man, it is as if he has saved all mankind.
>>
>>130540795
The answer is easy but it hasn't gotten to the point yet where it will get a lot of support.... Legitimate persecution and destruction of their holy sites/texts. As things get worse, more people will no longer tolerate this farce of a "crisis" and we will kill the ones who apologize for them as well.
>>
File: 1492645647808.jpg (27KB, 640x462px) Image search: [Google]
1492645647808.jpg
27KB, 640x462px
>>130542120
Unless the man is an apostate, then pedo prophet muhammed just says you should kill him. Islam is shit.
>>
>>130542120

I think you will find that it says that 'whoever kills a man, it is as if he has killed all mankind; and whoever saves a man, it is as if he has saved all mankind' except if they are not a believer...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-uUOv7UCkQ

Learn your own fucking book, you idiot.
>>
>>130540795

>with a heavy dusting is homophobia and sexism.

WTFF I love the Koran now !
>>
>>130542120
[taqiyya intensifies]
>>
>>130540795
Quran is nothing compared to the Hadiths or wtf those other texts are called.

You could, theoretically put the quran into a "Muslims version of Old Testament" corner, but the hadiths will prevent that.

Also wahabism. Kill all wahabite mullahs and it might slowly go back to normal. Too bad they are from Saudi arabia and protected by the USA
>>
File: DB1DXcXV0AE53TC.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DB1DXcXV0AE53TC.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>>130540795
>What could realistically be done about Islam?
They become Christians
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.