[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

British Emigration to US coming?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: mohammedsissyboi.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
mohammedsissyboi.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
So, I was telling my wife today about more of the shit from the UK, and how they are gonna be regulating the internets, and the huge press on the "poor victimized " muslims over there......

She said to expect an influx of based bongs to be moving to the US in the next few years.

Think she's right? She's from Scotland, but has lived here most of her life.
>>
>>130538589

I bet your wife is ugly as shit and smells like haggis
>>
>>130538589

No, why would we move from a 85% white country to a 60% white country?

The UK is still a better country than the USA, Greater London is just our Detroit now.
>>
File: 1477078168576.jpg (440KB, 935x900px) Image search: [Google]
1477078168576.jpg
440KB, 935x900px
>>130538589
Yup. We're coming my AmeriBro!!!

Giving up on our shit hole, letting the moose limbs keep it, we'll just colonise you chaps!
>>
>>130540338
Be sure to bring your daughters.
>>
>>130539570
>>130540338
How about staying in your countries, and not going to USA, because you guys would doing more damage, by leaving the U.K in an even more cucked state than it already is.
>>
>>130540338
>>130540532
Think about the so called "migrants" They're just ISIS sleeper fighters lets be for real. The ones that are okay aren't at home trying to better their shithole of a country, and leaving it in an even worse state then it currently is right now.
>>
>>130538589

wont be happening. its really hard for people from the UK and european people in general to get a greencard to the US.

its way way easier for a somali or an indian.
>>
>>130540532
Jokes and memes aside.

I can see civil war in both US and UK soon.

US civil war would be against lefty Liberals, SJWs and antifa.

UK would be similar but be mostly between white/black/sikh nationalists and the Muslims (with the left at their side)
>>
British are the biggest immigrants to aus and nz. But where do they rank in the us?
>>
>>130538589
>and how they are gonna be regulating the internets
They can't, ISP's won't allow it and the house of lords has already blocked the snoopers charter, twice. And will block it again.

Now stop being a smelly smelly head and your blow up doll is not a living thing, go take some anti psychotic medication you nutcase.
>>
>>130540806
Well the leftists in the U.K will get a nice wake up call on the fact, that despite the fact that they are on the muzzies side, the muzzies just outright don't care and only want gib me dats
>>
File: pub-landlord_3164757c.jpg (20KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
pub-landlord_3164757c.jpg
20KB, 460x287px
>>130541903
Theres prob a fair amount of leftists that are closet right wing but keep there leftist views for fear of being prejudice.

Meet Tom, Dick and Harry.

>Tom is a Corbyn voter. Believes we should remain in the EU. Thinks Islam is a "beautiful religion"
>Dick works in London, also a Labour voter. Also remain. Sees Multiculturalism everyday when commuting through london
>Harry is Conservative but has Corbyn leaning views. Neighbours are Muslims. Politely says hello to them every day.

Now, these three lads are mates and fully aware of each other's views. Then the terrorist attacks happen.

>Tom watchers live news after Manchester and then again after London Bridge, thinking to himself "wtf" watches Sadiq Khan say "part and parcel" again wtf
>Dick is outraged with the attacks and views a video someone on Facefook has shared and its a Tommy Robinson video.
>Harry is also upset about attacks and goes to Twitter to find tweets of Muslims praising the attackers. He's now pissed and watches some Tommy Robinson.

Tom, Dick and Harry are now right wing and red pilled... It's Tom's birthday so they go to the pub.

Tom: Hey, what about these attacks?
Dick: I know it's terrible..
Harry: yeah... My heart goes out to the vice.
**long pause**
Tom: but.. I mean... It's not all Muslims is it?
Dick: No no! Not at all!
Harry: definitely not! I live next door to one.....

All too scared to say what they think in fear of judgment from each other.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.