[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

wtf I hate drumpf now!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0862.jpg (141KB, 750x830px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0862.jpg
141KB, 750x830px
wtf I hate drumpf now!
>>
Obama's budget
>>
>>130538396

You misspelled nigger
>>
>more people working and less people on gibs

We need to stop this Nazi.
>>
>>130538296
Bump...
>>
File: Peregrine_Falcon_g22-1-072_l.jpg (43KB, 820x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Peregrine_Falcon_g22-1-072_l.jpg
43KB, 820x1024px
>>130538296
What the fuck could they mean by this
Why is the unemployment rate being low a bad thing
>>
>>130538659
More people working in govt jobs IS gibs. Where do you think that money comes from?
>>
>>130538699
If the economy is improving, then the price of gold/silver will drop.
>>
>>130538699
OP is kind of cherrypicking the headline. The article in question is not at all about Trump (doesn't even mention him) it's about how the workforce may be shrinking and this may cause businesses to grow at a slower pace, because they'll need to offer higher wages (remember, employment is a market, and employees are the good being traded). It even says at the end it may not be comparable to the 2001 low unemployment and brief recession due to interest rates being far lower than 2001.
tl;dr OP didn't read the article and is just baiting for (you)s
>>
>>130538794
this

govt workers are the most overpaid and underworked lazy shits around.
>>
>>130539244
I'm a government worker and all I do is shitpost on /pol/ all day
>>
>>130539915
Reporting you
>>
>>130538296
"Too low" here meaning artificially low, you idiot.
Like when the Tories here made education mandatory until 18 to bring unemployment down.
>>
>>130538396
>Obama had a budget passed
>>
>>130538296
"oy vey, it costs too much money to hire people, we need to increase the unemployment rate by flooding the labor pool with masses of third world unskilled workers to make more shareholder sheckels!"
>>
>>130538296
must be running out of things to complain about

>terrorism is at an all time low and now the DHS is underworked
>>
>>130538296
In the USA, college students who don't have jobs are not counted. The real unemployment is much higher.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.