[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legalization and decriminalization of drugs and prostitution

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1465532822813.webm (466KB, 492x538px) Image search: [Google]
1465532822813.webm
466KB, 492x538px
The war on drugs has shown to be a failure, zero-tolerance policies have been harmful to communities who participate in what should be a victim less crime. Droves of violence spawns from drug related motives between buyers and sellers and it can really all end. The prohibition never worked why should it continue with these drugs?

The same idea goes with prostitution, have it being regulated can make things much safer for workers and those that request their services. And both drugs and prostitution become new taxable incomes for the state.
>>
When it comes to drugs I can agree with a few limitations per person and government regulation a lot of them could be used recreational. Although there will always be people who want to cheat the system. That the government's meth is of lower quality than you can get from your friendly neighborhood dealer behind Arbys. Drugs will always be a probelm legal or not.

Prostitution on the other hand doesn't really hurt anyone if its legal with Amsterdam as an example. The probelm with that is the Moralfags will always be there yelling about the Bible, Torah, Quran, or whatever good they read that tells you its wrong.
>>
I'm against legal prostitution because it would hinder sexbot development
>>
>>130539206
>Although there will always be people who want to cheat the system. That the government's meth is of lower quality than you can get from your friendly neighborhood dealer behind Arbys. Drugs will always be a probelm legal or not.

Now, would citizens or even companies be able to grow or manufacture their own drugs? I didn't imagine the state to personally distribute drugs such as they don't distribute cigarettes, tobacco, or alcohol.

They're will always be people trying to cut their way through the system, but just like internet piracy people are less likely to pirate stuff that is easy to access and readily available.
>>
>>130538144
the war on drugs is a clandestine funding mechanism for the CIA's population replacement program.
>>
>>130539444
As long as men have inhumanly satiable fantasies I wouldn't worry, sexbots are coming.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.