[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather be rich or live in a white country?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1497884101131.jpg (129KB, 800x371px) Image search: [Google]
1497884101131.jpg
129KB, 800x371px
Would you rather be rich or live in a white country?
>>
>>130537927
rich
>>
I would rather live in a good neighborhood, no matter the country.
>>
>>130537927
Rich, because with money you can live in a white community, you get the best of both worlds. You can also avoid the typical white trash.
>>
>>130537927
White country, I don't buy or consume much anyway, and you can't buy high trust, happiness, or low-crime really. Besides, with economic growth we'd become wealthy enough over time, Poland in 20 years will be reasonably wealthy, even if not at Germany, Sweden, or America's level.
>>130538098
> Rich, because with money you can live in a white community
How well is that going to work out for South Africa?
>>
White, for the peace of mind !
>>
>>130538236
>How well is that going to work out for South Africa?

There was no specification on how rich, with enough money you can live in a heavily defended compound with a mercenary army even in South Africa.
>>
>>130537927
white all the way
Poortugal is poor but it's really nice because mostly white
>>
File: PolandMuhSlavs.jpg (43KB, 400x434px) Image search: [Google]
PolandMuhSlavs.jpg
43KB, 400x434px
>>130538406
Does that sound like a pleasant existence to you? Living in a fortified army compound and needing to secure everything insanely just to make sure you're safe? I'd rather live in a poor country and not need to worry about my safety at all.
>>
>>130538780
>Does that sound like a pleasant existence to you?
With enough money to buy everything I can possibly desire for the rest of my life?
Yes, absolutely, I don't even have to stay home all the time, I could travel on private jets and yachts for the rest of my days.

People who want to live in countries JUST because they're white are idiots.
Russia is white, yet it's a total shithole.
Eastern Europe is white, yet most of it is third world tier.
Every Western nation has majority white areas that still are trash.
>>
>>130537927
White country, so you Portos, Meds, Balkanrurkos and others are not welcome

Polska stronk
>>
>>130537927
rich because you can buy your way into a white country
>>
>>130539266
And we'd still beat you on the streets because you are a shitskin
>>
>>130537927
Looks at those faces you can literally taste the envy from all those non-white faces
>>
>>130537927
>that pic
Not Sweden.

We barely have any people of Indian descent like those in the pics. I would guess it's Britain.
>>
>>130539737
It is Britain, doesn't matter though, let people meme.
>>
>>130539174
t. cuck that knows fuck all about the world
>>
>>130539737
you would be better of with indians.
>>
>>130537953

kek, you'll get your wish
>>
>>130537927
>Would you rather be rich or live in a white country?

white country
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.