[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this complete fiction?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 304
Thread images: 54

File: maxresdefault.jpg (89KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
89KB, 1280x720px
This documentary uses official government documentation and interviews from retired world leaders, army/NASA personnel, and other potentially credible people to back up the following claims:

> Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
> There are up to 8 known alien civilizations
> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
> Zero point energy (making energy from nothing) is the foundation of Alien technology
> ZPE and Interstellar travel is actually very trivial
> ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems
> Fossil Fuels/coal etc. are a laughable source of energy
> Human technological advancement has been deliberately halted to prevent ZPE from being discovered
> The military industrial complex and the deep state (i.e. "They") are secretly in control of everything
> "They" can completely stage an alien invasion as a false flag
> JFK, Bobby, and Marilyn were all assassinated because JFK was going to spill the beans
> Any president who has inquired about this has been flat out told "No" for their own safety
> The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

This was either a total work of fiction by a con artist, or the ultimate red pill documentary.
>>
>>130535245
If ayys were really smart, they'd understand that no global human society can exist while whites and asians slave away to prop up a horde of animals who can barely maintain infrastructure that's handed to them, if at all.

If you're listening, you green faggots, AIDS didn't work.
>>
its disinformation if it does not call out the jews.
>>
No its all real but people dont care.

Even if you dont believe in it he Disclosure Project Files are all legit and the Sirius "Alien" is not human but some form of unkown Hybrid.
>>
Steven M. Greer is the David Icke of ayyliens. A total con artist.
>>
File: IMG_20170619_172712.jpg (274KB, 1460x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170619_172712.jpg
274KB, 1460x2048px
Fact - aliens are real
Not sure about "Establishing one world government" stuff

> Zero point energy (making energy from nothing) is the foundation of Alien technology
Nah

> JFK, Bobby, and Marilyn were all assassinated because JFK was going to spill the beans
Nah

That's gonna be made to make us one world government
>>
>>130535954
I had a feeling this might be the case... but there is a good amount of evidence he presented .. my feeling was that the evidence is there, but he is filling in the blanks with fiction
>>
Ayyyyy lmaoo
>>
Negroids
>>
>>130535245
>> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

>Aliens
>Jews

Pick one.
>>
>>130535245
> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism

Wow, so its another bullshit movie making another bullshit excuse to make people accept a world government.

Saged
>>
Place to watch this horseshit?
>>
>>130537092
I rented it on Amazon, not sure if it's free anywhere
>>
Its half truth half cia disinfo.
Yes,anon,aliens are not only real,we know already 8 of them!What a joke.
Its disinfo coated in facts that cant be denied any longer to extend the deniability of not well confirmed facts.
>>
File: 1494428012568.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1494428012568.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>130537167
Thanks, I just grabbed a torrent of it.
>>
>>130535245
most of it was actually good but then he goes on about how he supports hillary because bill inquired into ayys and I tuned way out.
>>
File: 1496012964965.jpg (66KB, 500x698px) Image search: [Google]
1496012964965.jpg
66KB, 500x698px
>>130535245

Watch this and you will be redpilled about everything.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F-d0wBYrMxU
>>
File: 1497540977905.jpg (326KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1497540977905.jpg
326KB, 1800x1200px
>>130535245

> Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
Why? Why would they care?

Cool story bro.

> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
Again, why would aliens give a fuck if we launched a nuclear warhead into space? We can barely get out of LEO.

Of course. Fairy dust too.

> ZPE and Interstellar travel is actually very trivial
LOL so trivial. Because humans are SO primitive compared to your god-aliens.

> ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems
Indeed it would be.

HAHAHAHA see how I'm laughing

> Human technological advancement has been deliberately halted to prevent ZPE from being discovered
Why? By whom? How? In what fields?

> The military industrial complex and the deep state (i.e. "They") are secretly in control of everything
They control the aliens too?

Wait, what? You just said we've been visited by aliens, but now 'they' would stage a false-flag alien invasion? The thing they've been trying to cover up? What?

About aliens? And the president's whore was in on it?

> Any president who has inquired about this has been flat out told "No" for their own safety
By whom? And why is OK for one deep-state shill to know all this, but not another one?

Now I know you're just fucking with me.

Again, why the fuck would they care? And if they're so smart, they'd realize the quickest way to true globalism would be to reveal themselves.

MFW atheists need to replace god with something so they go full retard and pick aliens.
>>
>>130537167

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P50Xx56qvZk
>>
>>130535245

Buy my book movie goy
>>
File: 1493650690641m.jpg (79KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1493650690641m.jpg
79KB, 1024x576px
>>130536960
In the new age religion(spirituality or whatever) it's believed that Jews are aliens from Mars who had too masculine of a mindset. You need feminity (art/creation/compassion/bla bla) to counteract masculinity (stubbornness/practicality/ aggression). Well the Jews didn't have a great feminity among their population so they started killing the fuck out of each other, some of the world leaders gathered together in a pyramid and used a last surge of power to teleport themselves to a different planet before theirs was turned into a red, barren wasteland.
And that's how the Jews teleported from Mars to earth using pyramids....
Sounds like obvious bullshit but I think it's hilarious how even new "progressive" religions look down upon jews
>>
>>130535610
Excellent post, gave me a hearty chuckle.
>>
>>130537855
>halted technological advancement
Do you think fossil fuel industry will just bend over and let vacuum energy become a thing?
There is a reason fusion reactors are pumped full of money - because it will never work.
This part is the only believable part.The others is disinfo and psyops for dont you even think about taking up arms against the deep state,because they have ufo technology so you will never have a chance.
>>
We must build a space wall. (((They))) are welcome on our planet only if they come here legally.
>>
>>130537855
Makes sense to have a universal police force step in and disallow dangerous weapons be thrown into potential trade routes. For instance if China started dumping sea mines into the South China Sea, there might be outrage about making a serious trade route a death trap.
>>
It is pure globalist propaganda, and it is damn obvious as well.
People have been warning about this stuff for a long time. The documents are real in the sense that they are made by the military, but the information contained in the documents is not.

They showed several documents containing information on aliens to people within the military and other intelligence agencies, knowing that at least some of it would be leaked to the public.

There are several reasons why they would do this. Most notably are:

1: It makes the US seem a lot more powerfull then they really are to their enemies, as they have gotten a hold of false information regarding advanced technology in the hands of the US army.
2: Push forwards the idea of alien intervension into human evolution. Having them replace gods.
3: Creating a common enemy to (((unite))) humanity against. Thus ushering in a new world order where humans will be slaves.
Also, Greer is a fucking new age gnostic with masonic ties.
>>
>>130538079
Also the Jews are who fucked up Atlantis
>>
>>130538443
THIS.
>>
>>130535245
Even monkeys know this is shit, buddy
>>
>>130535245
aka this bullshit was to promote globalist agenda..
>>
What purpose would God have for a species that is not his chosen?
>>
>>130537855

>Why? Why would they care?
We don't know why they care

> Again, why would aliens give a fuck if we launched a nuclear warhead into space? We can barely get out of LEO.
There is official govt documentation to back this up, as to the reason why we can only speculate

> LOL so trivial. Because humans are SO primitive compared to your god-aliens.
Nikola Tesla

> HAHAHAHA see how I'm laughing
Is this really outside the realm of possibility?

>Why? By whom? How? In what fields?
The people whose entire fortune rests in the perpetuation of this type of energy technology? The most powerful people on the planet? The same people who killed the hydrogen engine?

>By whom? And why is OK for one deep-state shill to know all this, but not another one?
One of the points the documentary makes is how this is all hidden in plain site so that people who make claims like this can be easily discredited

>Again, why the fuck would they care? And if they're so smart, they'd realize the quickest way to true globalism would be to reveal themselves.

>The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
>Now I know you're just fucking with me.
I am just re-counting claims in this documentary, you seem to be taking this all very personally
>>
>>130538428
Dangerous weapons? So our tiny, primitive nuclear weapons are dangerous to a civilization that mastered interstellar travel to enough of a degree that there are established 'trade routes'?

And our tiny missiles which can barely get out of Earth orbit are somehow threatening these trade routes?

This would be more like if China dropped a trash can of kitchen waste into the pacific ocean and the US military sank every ship in their navy in retaliation.
>>
>>130535245
>Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
confirmed fake story made up by the jews
>>
>>130539145
We've had the tech to build RKVs for around 50 years. There's just no will, there are treaties against such things, and we have no idea where to aim the slingshot. But if we did, yes, that would make us dangerous.
>>
>>130538443
i think it also a way to check people for stability, sanity, and ability to keep a secret
if you show someone a unique lie you can know exactly who leaked it.
>>
>>130539145
>>130539616
Nuclear warheads could very well be damaging on different levels... maybe it fucks with their ZPE technology? Maybe its something to do with EMP in space? What if our universe is actually multi dimensional and the explosion is so strong it's felt in multiple dimensions of space and time inhabited by other beings?
>>
>>130539090
ALL of this implies that 'they' have direct control over the aliens.

According to the technological and social advancement you people seem to be attributing to these aliens, that would be like claiming a gorilla has direct control over the president of the United States.

If these aliens existed and were visiting us, there would be literally no way of stopping them from announcing their presence and their intentions/expectations.

And if they were such smart, advanced creatures, they wouldn't leave ALL their communications up to the fucking US government (LOL) and allow politicians and bureaucrats to control their message. It literally makes zero sense.

If aliens want to visit us, they won't be going through the US government or oil executives or the jews or Ban Ki Moon or anyone else. LOL.
>>
>>130535245

Greer is a disinfo agent who claims that there are no 'bad' aliens.
>>
File: 147053709.jpg (19KB, 480x200px) Image search: [Google]
147053709.jpg
19KB, 480x200px
>>130540027

What we call 'the world' is an infinitely small frequency band. It is not solid as most people think it is, because the atoms that compose 'the world' are made of empty space. Furthermore, 'the world' as we know it does not even exist 'out there' - it exists only 'in here' and is projected by us only when we tune in to it. What we call 'the world' is like a computer simulation, which means that it is illusory and therefore malleable. What we call 'ghosts' are beings that are so close to our frequency band that they can 'bleed' through like a form of broadcasting interference. A radio accurately tuned to a radio station frequency will produce a clear, sharp reception with no interference, but when the dial is slightly off-centre, another station or stations can be heard alongside the main one. What we call 'ghosts' are based on the same basic principle and reptilians (for example) are basically beings that we could think of as 'ghosts' in that they inhabit a frequency band that vibrates very closely to the one we inhabit. To us, a 'ghost' would not look solid - but to that 'ghost', we are the ones who would not look solid. There are an infinite number of frequency bands and they all share the same space usually without interfering with each other.
>>
>>130540027
Warheads are irrelevant. A nuclear drive can bring a weapon to relativistic speeds. Remember what happened to the dinosaurs? That's the destructive force we could harness, if we wanted to. It's primitive, but it works. And it's damn near impossible to detect or stop. Humans were a threat the day they split the atom. I'm surprised we're not dead already.
>>
>>130540090
Aliens probably don't want to directly contact us and make themselves known, I am sure they would have protocols for this... we have no concept of what they actually think of us and how our Morals and worldviews compare to theirs. It is entirely believable that any civilization advanced enough to reach us would see a lack of globalism (or world peace) as a reason not to enlighten us.
>>
>>130540768

Aliens don't invade (like Hollywood wants you to believe) - aliens infiltrate.
>>
>>130535245
>ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems

How will it cure my male pattern baldness?
>>
>>130535245
>> Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
Had me up until here. Ayyy lmao.
>>
>>130535245
>muh kennedys were da good go-i mean guys!

I fucking hate this hero worship of these cunts.
>>
>>130540926
Aliens destroy spacefaring species because it means competition.They dont infiltrate either.
>>
File: Steven Greers alien baby.jpg (89KB, 1587x893px) Image search: [Google]
Steven Greers alien baby.jpg
89KB, 1587x893px
>>130535245
>Was this complete fiction?
>Steven Greer
>bears
>shitting
>woods
>>
>>130536960
choice is an Ilusion

> jews = aylien
>>
>>130535245
>Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
Why though? Nukes are pretty much useless in space. No atmosphere to ionize means no fireball, thermal or blast effects. Basically it's just small bomb that briefly emits some radiation.
>>
>>130541268
It emits a shit ton of radiation. It just doesn't linger.
>>
>>130538079
The Jews do thier work via subversion, depict and manipulation. They are as feminine as a society can be.
>>
>>130535714
If it does not call out the Jews for being a hybrid lineage it's also shilling for (((them)))
>>
>>130537989
It's actually a good thing the Jews hide this technology from the world, that way shitskin countries can't get it even though China and Russia already has it too. I'm worried abput China, they have already made claims to the moon.
>>
>>130541577
The amount of radiation released would be pretty negligible in the context of space. Inverse square law makes them pretty much useless as a radiation weapon unless you basically hit something with one.
>>
>>130540346
Thanks David
>>
>>130535954
>>130536466

>A total con artist

Con artists usually dont use military records, pilot/astronaut statements to prove their point or carry a unknown skeleton that even field experts cant identify around
>>
>>130535245
Podesta was communicating with a person about this
>>
>>130535245
steven greer is a rockefeller funded shill. just look at him, he's a fucking fag.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHGDYNr2kaY
>>
File: zero_point_energy.png (358KB, 1000x3428px) Image search: [Google]
zero_point_energy.png
358KB, 1000x3428px
>>130545109
https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/1802
Forgot Link
>>
File: 1489170603948.jpg (58KB, 667x800px) Image search: [Google]
1489170603948.jpg
58KB, 667x800px
>>130535245
The important question is are there gay niggers from outer space?
>>
>>130545109
>>130545283
>burger is taking the bait
kek like pottery
>>
>>130535610
Very funny.
>>
>>130540935
FIND A WIFE QUICK
>>
>>130535245
>Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space
This is enough to let me know that it's fake.

Without the threat of MAD from our nuclear ICBM stockpiles, then the cold war wouldn't have been cold.
>>
a lot of seeds of truth are in that movie
>>
>>130535245
>> The french president Sarkozy made contacts with aliens
Seems legit, except for those 2.
>>
>>130537645
Three and a half hours? Can't we just get a basic gestalt?
>>
I'm watching Joe Rogan interview with this guy for 1 hour and it sounds to me like he's a bullshit artist, reminds me of Alex Jones. They probably have a movie together or something.
>>
i hope you know how bullshit this guy is
>>
>Aliens will not welcome us into the galactic community until we embrace Globalism
Uh why. If they were so smart they would not say this.
>>
>>130535245
>(((globalism)))
Oy vey!
>>
>>130541268
Operation Fishbowl
>>130535245
We did the experiments
>>
>>130537989
>6 hours 26 minutes
I didn't need to sleep tonight anyway.
>>
>>130535245

Wasn't that the basis of Watchmen?
>>
>>130537855
I support this anon.
>>
>>130535245
Not complete fiction, but not deep enough. That is the problem with Grier, he is unable or unwilling to acknowledge the whole truth. We ourselves are the product of ETI grand genetic experiments from our very creation, and are subject to control by negative ETIs for thousands of years if not longer.
>>
>Sarkozy made contact with aliens
Then he brought them all into fucking France, way to go.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SJXMBHByZY
>>
File: icke.png (1MB, 911x517px) Image search: [Google]
icke.png
1MB, 911x517px
>>130544730

I'm not David Icke, but David Icke is the real deal. Daily reminder that David Icke was right about former UK Prime Minister Ted Heath being a child molester SEVENTEEN YEARS before the London Police were investigating claims that Ted Heath molested children in August 2015. If Icke was right about that (and he WAS, of course), he's right about interdimensional shapeshifting lizard-people. Truth is stranger than fiction.
>>
>>130546731
This is what the documentary implies... when you zoom out at the inter-galactic level, we are all Humans, and it is inevitable that we will either mix until there is one species of humans, or kill each other until only one is left... giving a fractured planet like ours the technology to create energy from nothing *now* would create a situation where every individual country is racing to build the strongest weapon in order to dominate the planet.
>>
>>130535245

Wasn't that sort of the premise of the rebooted X Files?
>>
>>130544826
He takes people out into fields and then tells them if they pray hard enough invisible ufos will show up. if he's not a con artist he's a fucking loon.
>>
>>130535610
A scathing indictment on aliens of all kinds.
>>
>>130548877
Compare Alex Jones tv and what happened with Icke's tv.
Thats all i need to know.
>>
>>130535245
it was either the most brilliant con in humanities history or the most redpilled documentary I've ever seen. It looked authentic and was convincing to me, I've never been so "holy shit" in my entire life honestly. Just don't watch it at night or you will likely not be able to sleep.
>>
>>130549215

dude ur just not believing hard enough dude shit I left the rest of the weed in the car i'll brb dude ur not gonna believe this I saw this fucking lights and shit while you were gone woah for real dude yea I think it was an ufo or something I was really concentrated when u left dude can you do it again dude no man I'm not feeling it anymore dude this is unreal no matter the Doctor Greer was right all along yea dude
>>
>>130541268

We've also sent nukes into space before and detonated them

Operation Fishbowl and so on
>>
>>130535245
think about who wants globalism, the tactics they use to do it, and the fallout that is occurring because of it. would you want a government as fucked up as the united states running the world?
>>
>>130535245
There were some interesting bits but they got overshadowed by all the obvious bullshit. I hope someone makes a movie that collects all the credible encounters that have evidence that hasn't been explained away.
>>
File: jewish-reptoids.jpg (134KB, 742x558px) Image search: [Google]
jewish-reptoids.jpg
134KB, 742x558px
>>130536960
>pick one
maybe you don't have to
>>
>>130548877

top kek
>>
>>130549618
Yeah, it really activated my almonds too... but I am struggling with believing it
>>
>>130549950
You have to.Reptilians are not aliens.
>>
>>130535245

his last documentary sirius was a total fraud

dont think i believe anything this faggot says

google bill cooper if you want the real red pill

p.s. ive seen an actual u.f.o. a few years ago
>>
>>130535610
This, more than anything is evidence of no RATIONAL aliens visiting us.

A just, and logical alien race would have descended from above, and immediately started exterminating the sub-sentient races that are holding back a promising one.

Or at least release some sort of gene plague that sterilized them.

Or had mercy, and just killed all of us.

As none of the above has happened, there are no little green men, at least not here.
>>
>>130545953
Unless it was an excuse for the two greatest world powers to pour money into R&D.
>>
File: 1496036910342.jpg (72KB, 750x722px) Image search: [Google]
1496036910342.jpg
72KB, 750x722px
>>130535245
Yeah, ok. Then we simply will conquer the aliens.

Nobody tells fucking mankind what to do.
>>
If any of this is true, then it is also ultimately irrelevant because in such case it simply means things are getting out of control and the pleiadians will once again come to earth and start wrecking the shit.out of the other ayy lmaos like they did so many times befor, according to legend.
>>
>>130535245
They are conditioning you for project bluebeam why do you think aliens are shilled on history channel
>>
>>130550383
Exactly that happened with Mars
>>
>>130535245
>aliens did it
>also hurry up and give us all your rights because aliens

yah sure
>>
>>130550537
Exactly. I'm not going to believe it when the "aliens" appear.
>>
File: billnyetheshabbosgoy.jpg (19KB, 201x328px) Image search: [Google]
billnyetheshabbosgoy.jpg
19KB, 201x328px
>>130545283

whoa, I just took a look at this attachment to that email, pretty interesting read

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails//fileid/1802/609

open it in wordpad just to be safe
>>
File: 1441123183490.jpg (394KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1441123183490.jpg
394KB, 2048x1536px
>>130535245
Pick one
>>
>>130536968

Greer fuckin said that?
>>
File: gusfring.jpg (36KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
gusfring.jpg
36KB, 650x400px
I love the fact that gustavo fring is the narrator
>>
>>130550714

We're already here nigga.

Gene-spliced with humans.

You'll never know who is and who isn't.
>>
>>130538428
Do you have even a tiny inkling of how trivial, energy wise, a nuclear weapon is? When we are literally talking about magic endless energy machines, and interstellar travel?

Just being able to approach the speed of light with a discrete space ship is the equivalent of making a missile with the ability to destroy an entire planet.

I call bullshit on aliens giving a fuck about our petty little nukes.
>>
>>130535245
This is considered the best quick rundown on the alien question: https://youtu.be/sNhhvQGsMEc
>>
>>130535245
>Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
This is retarded. I think it would be much more likely that aliens have been visiting earth since before ancient times, and guided our civilizations from the beginning.
>>
>>130550977
Don't you find it strange that all western governments are attempting to force social change in one direction.

Regardless who is voted in. Regardless which party or person, the ball keeps rolling down the same road.
>>
Anyone have that "Fuck off space niggers" screencap?
>>
>>130551347
You don't have to invoke all powerful aliens for this. Just name the Jew, it makes just as much, if not more sense.

An all powerful alien race that wanted to change our society would have at their disposal far better tools than just slowly manipulating us with the media.
>>
>>130551059
to funny the aliens are into fried chicken and meth
>>
>>130535245
No fag. Aliens are not in the Bible. Not atleast the aliens you are speaking about such as coming from other planets on shiny space ships.
>>
>>130535245
Aliens are fallen angels and their twisted human-flesh-derived servants. The 1/3 host rebelled because they ought to have dominion over creation, not lowly humans. They want to rule over and twist humanity into submission, not kill them all at once.
>>
>>130551347

I dont find it strange whatsoever. I've been studying it for almost 15 years.

I just wanted to know if Greer was the shill I'd already considered him to be in earlier research.
>>
>>130535245
Greer has went off the deep end a long time ago desu. The disclosure project was interesting initially, but his recent shit is too much. He openly calls out globalism, so there's that.

Either way, all of these people are pro Hillary, and most of them were assmad beyond belief when Trump won. Take that as you will. The only sane person among them that actually called out Killary was Richard Dolan.
>>
>>130536960
from their POV, it is nationalism
>>
>>130535245
I have watched this and am more familiar with the esoteric side of history. All that is spoken about in this video is ancient knowledge.
>>
>>130550898
US President
>>
>>130551536

It's not just your media.

It's your foods, your medicines, the EMF of your screens themselves, basically everything you consume.
>>
>>130535245
>Globalism
>redpilled
>>
>>130535245
literally nothing - the movie
>>
>>130546602
aliens gave hitler technology
allies find it, unable to decode
rosswell incident happens
ET movie was based on the friendship of Airforce general and the alien
>>
>>130544826
none of that is true though its all fabricated, and if he has a kill switch to release info that will save the world, why doesnt he just release it now and become super famous for saving the world. This guy used to follow around John Podesta for fuck sake.
>>
>>130551148
Unless they know something we don't about the consequences of splitting atoms
>>
I will continue on from my last post. If I'm wrong, and aliens do exist ( i do not think i am) but if I am, Trump will be the President to make all of our real tech, aliens, etc public. We could sell this shit to other countries and completely pay off the US debt. If Trump does not do it now, it will never be done. We may have tech, but I doubt the existence of little green men and lizard people (at least the kind from other planets)
>>
File: 1497006039273.jpg (70KB, 623x592px) Image search: [Google]
1497006039273.jpg
70KB, 623x592px
>>130535245
>>130535245
>>130535245
All true but don't trust Steven Greer. Look up Corey Goode for the best intel.
>>
>>130535245
Unfalsifiable bait.
>>
>>130551953
That's because it's the ancient angelic technology passed down from the watchers to Hermes/Trismegistis/Thoth/Idris/Enoch ben Cain
>>
the intense and obviously forced social changes we are seeing pushed HARD seems perfectly normal to me. Those with power want to impose their will on those lower than them. and they absolutely have an agenda. If you think people with power don't/havent come together and plan some shit out than you are a moron.

don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain.

is the forced social change speeding up or are we just now (because of easier access to info etc.) starting to "wake up" is a great question to ask. Plato's cave allegory comes to mind here as well.
>>
>>130552285
Trump couldnt even pull out of Syria.
Sure he will destroy the milking cow of the elite - fossil fuel -
>>
>>130552207
Can't tell if shitposting...

Go read up on fission, especially georeactors.

"splitting the atom" is not unnatural, and occurs throughout the universe on its own. It's just not common without our intervention.
>>
>>130535245

Wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong

If you believed any of the previous points, then you know the same people doing all this shit and the ones trying to make the world globalist.
>>
>>130535245

Wrong, wrong wrong wrong wrong

If you believed any of the previous points, then you know the same people doing all this shit are the ones trying to make the world globalist.
>>
https://www.ancient-code.com/a-man-hacked-16-nasa-computers-what-he-found-is-beyond-chilling/
read this
>>
>>130535245
Aliens aren't real. What people believe are aliens are really demons.
>>
File: IMG-20170612-WA0001.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170612-WA0001.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
>>130535245
you imbeciles will fall for anything that someone presents as "evidence" that they "uncovered" that the "evil government" tried to cover up
this is how you monkeys fell for the holocaust is fake crap

and if you HONESTLY believe in Zionist conspiracies *AND* alien cover ups
then you're in an advanced category of completely stupid
I hope you know that
>>
>>130552672
so stupid
>>
>>130545283
>>130552671
>>
>>130535245
Come on Goys!!! Embrace (((globalism))) already so the aliens/demons can teach us how to make lazer phazers!!
>>
>>130552448
I have several friends in Syria and NA right now, they are coming back in mid July. We had existing plans in Syria long before Trump, but Trump has not made any new plans in Syria so once the missions are complete, thats that. Also, things like fossil fuels have to be used right now. It is not like Trump can build fusion reactors all over the US over night. However, there is a bill in the works right now, you can look it up.
>>
>>130552285
trump absolutely wouldnt be the one to make anyone public. You have to know shit before you make it public. Deep state/ic/tptb whatever aren't going to tell him shit, just as other presidents don't know everything.

The president is a temporary employee at best and a fucking stage actor at worst... he will absolutely NOT be privy to many things.
>>
File: wut.jpg (65KB, 378x270px) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
65KB, 378x270px
>>130535610
>while whites and asians slave away
>>
>>130545283
This has nothing to do with aliens. It's warfare between countries.
>>
File: 1497736751282.jpg (304KB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1497736751282.jpg
304KB, 1280x1920px
>>130535245
PLEASE STOP
This "Kennedys are good guys" meme.
They are not, they never have been. At best they were slaves to the Vatican. Reminder that le other Kennedy created the 1965 Immigration Act and literally CREATED the concept of white guilt as far as American politics is concerned. They were shit people, they were not helping anything.

Also

>ZPE
literal nonsense predicated on kike bullshit. All based on "thought experiments" (a literal oxymoron) and repeated again and again and echoed through the halls of people trying to maintain their cushy, non-working professions.

>Marilyn Monroe
Could you at least pick something somewhat relevant for your shit-tier theory? Why not Michael Hastings? I suppose only the bobbleheads propped up by Jew media (JFK, Marilyn Monroe) actually have a part to play in the events of the world.
>>
>>130535610
>AIDS didn't work.

90 million dead black people in 25 years I'd say it works ok
>>
>>130552302
If you can not tell Corey Goode is a con man, you need help. He literally claims aliens picked him up in a anti gravity van and took him to the moon, where he met with several races of aliens in a huge auditorium.
>>
>>130540346
That's a pretty cool theory. Where'd you get that from?
>>
Suggest people read John Keel for his thoughts on UFO's.

They aren't aliens, but are like, manifestations of electromagnetic energy that is guided by an intelligence. Thinks UFO's, ghosts, demons, etc etc all belong to the same phenomenon.
>>
>>130553030
of course the "space wars" part was probably about humans.

but the zpe part... either humans discovered zpe ourselves or aliens fucking helped us with it, or we developed it from some captured spacedude ship. feel free to throw out any other conclusions.

So it could have something to do with aliens.
>>
>>130553179
Not nearly enough
>>
>>130535245
>>130535245

THATS RIGHT GOYIM! IF YOU WANT TO MEET THE ALIENS YOU MUST EMBRACE BEAUTIFUL GLOBALISM!

I PROMISE TO INCLUDE YOU IN THE GREETING PARTY!
>>
>>130553179
i read 75% of worlds aids people are black... it seems suspiciously like a form of eugenics. Not meant to kill all but thin the heard so to speak.

and that is IF it is man made
>>
ZPE (Zero Point Energy) and ZPMs (zero point modules) were a meme energy source from Stargate. OP is just Stargate LARPing
>>
>>130553722
Stargate didn't come up with anything, they just used preexisting concepts. For both ZPMs and stargates themselves.
>>
>>130551716
he loves the clintons what is there more to say ?
>>
File: 1493311344447.png (57KB, 1339x1344px) Image search: [Google]
1493311344447.png
57KB, 1339x1344px
>>130535245

If aliens ever saw our shithole of a planet they would either purge us or turn us into an animal exhibit.
>>
>>130553722
take a closer look at the podesta emails. if real it mentions et helping us with zpe tech if humans got our shit together.
>>
>>130554179
actually it seems more likely they would observe us. Just as we would stand little to gain from coming across and killing a previously undiscovered population of people in the amazon or some shit. We would most likely observe/learn.
>>
>>130535245
Aliens are just a continuation of paranormal and angelic activity re-interpreted in modern lenses. Even the USAF came to this conclusion; it's also why it's so easy for faggots to re-read ancient history and see ancient peoples as having believed they were being visited by and ruled over by "aliens." Yes, there gods were little different from modern aliens and quite probably the same phenomenon in many cases.

Taking paranormal activity seriously fucks up our hard sciences because it confuses the natural with the spiritual, hence fantastic and impossible BS like "zero point energy."
>>
File: 1496372512912.jpg (99KB, 500x737px) Image search: [Google]
1496372512912.jpg
99KB, 500x737px
>>130551347
It's called THE JEWS

Not fucking aliens, you dumb retard. And the forced mulatto-ization of all the continents will not be beneficial for anyone. You can have a look at South America to see how that pans out.

Aliens, if they were being altruistic, would want to retain bio diversity. Isn't it funny that kike media bemoans the death of tigers but promotes the death of entire races of mankind? And you think Aliens would support mixing all the races? why? What benefit is it to them? Why would they care at all? This is pure nonsense.

Here, I am going to confuse the fuck out of this quasi-liberal theory:

Are you saying we need to breed out the aboriginals and blacks to appease the aliens?

Bam, conversation over.
>>
>>130535245

The best one.
>>

Then I hope we never do.
>>
>>130554486

>Thinking an adavanced space flight capable species would look at us just like how we see a primitive tribe.

M8. If they are a Type 2 Civilization and stumbled onto us it would be as if you found a really stupid dog.

If they are a Type 3 Civilization, it would be as if you found a silly little insect.
>>
File: Reptilian-Waifu.jpg (1MB, 2569x2569px) Image search: [Google]
Reptilian-Waifu.jpg
1MB, 2569x2569px
Post alien interview kino.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjaIq3fuJg8
>>
>>130554499
except science is the ultimate form of inquisitive thought. the best scientist should ever remain open to the idea of being proven wrong. if you are wrong, and we don't continue to ask questions about aliens, zpe, whatever, it would hold humanities achievements back.

for the record im not saying a believe or disbelieve but i am open to new ideas.
>>
>>130554781
and when humans find a new type of insect the scientists fucking love that shit.
>>
>>130555278

But not everyone is a scientist.

By the current state of human society, especially in the past 3 decades they might just think that we have some sort of disease they need to stop from spreading.
>>
File: 661[1].jpg (25KB, 261x213px) Image search: [Google]
661[1].jpg
25KB, 261x213px
>>130535245
>worked for Clinton
>funded by Rockefellers
>>
>>130555404
point conceded, but the fact that not every human is a scientist is logically irrelevant to the overall point.

aliens probably exist because we are here and probably not that fucking special. Plus there are literally uncountable numbers of galaxies.

there is enough odd shit throughout our history to make me consider that aliens have possibly been sniffing our asses for a while. yet we still live. that points towards et watching/ studying us imo.
>>
>>130541145
What does "competition" mean in infinite space?

If they wanted to destroy us, we would be destroyed and not shitposting on the internet.
>>
>>130553030
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/180

>Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space.

ETI = Extraterrestrial Intelligence.

Is this wikileak real?
>>
>>130535245
Aliens won't contact us fully until Islam goes away.

Every other religion can co-exist peacefully except for Islam, and you can bet your ass the Aliens know that if we ever got their level of technology the Jihad would go galactic and continue to spread. The Jihadis are set to take over the planet over the next few hundred years as it is.
>>
>>130535245
>Zero point energy (making energy from nothing) is the foundation of Alien technology
I call bullshit. This breaks the first law of thermodynamics
>>
>>130535245

but where do the bognadoffs fit into all this?
>>
File: HallstattNordid.jpg (77KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
HallstattNordid.jpg
77KB, 1200x800px
>mah human beans

Why are all /x/ faggots into the (((human))) meme and bashing Hitler? Can they not see that Races are different just as much as they claim aliens are different?

>pic related is somehow a human with an abo

Yeah, nah.
>>
>>130556491
This meme bewilders me.
>>
If you see Greer it's bullshit
>>
>>130556400
islam isnt the only human issue we are facing.

The vast majority of people are too stupid, too ignorant. they dont know what they dont know, and they don't know alot. in fact, what they do know might not even be true. we all know how the media says something retarded and the mouth breathing masses repeat it ad nauseam until it IS true because of the believe of our collective conscious.

i don't believe we are at a consciousness level high enough to deal with more advanced tech and/or aliens rn.

if you went back in time and gave an early tribe a nuke that shit would be set off on the tribes enemies with a viscous quickness i bet.
>>
>>130556633
>thalmor embassy.jpg
>>
>>130556468
human so smart, human pat self on back for creation of fire.

please retard, you assume that humanity knows more than jack and shit about the universe. we havent uncovered 1% of the secrets of this universe. don't believe me? we are as children to this universe. your position isnt scientific at all because it doesn't allow for the possibility of being wrong.
>>
I smell huge false flag derailment of (((They))) involving in child sex
>>
File: 1766179.jpg (35KB, 552x426px) Image search: [Google]
1766179.jpg
35KB, 552x426px
>>130538079
The divine feminine is not to be confused with post modern feminism. Mother Mary, Mary Magdellan, Mother Theresa and many others were divinly feminine.
>>
>>130557053
Yeah I hear you, but Islam is a major major major issue. Wahhabism is basically a biological weapon created by the Saudis and its running out of control and growing stronger world wide, for reference it's like the Others from "Game of Thrones".

Aside from that, most humans weren't even ready for the internet and having access to it via phone has opened the floodgates for every moron in existence having a soap box to stand on where others can actually ingest what they're saying. The stupidity keeps spreading and spreading.
>>
>>130557415
>t. retard that believes in sci-fi movie magic
>>
Interestingly, the Quantum Vacuum Energy (ZPE of the vacuum) is 10^113 j/m3, which equates to, as much energy in the volume of space an electron occupies as the ENTIRE measured Universe.

Either this is an error in the most accurately tested theory in existence or it's telling us something.
>>
>>130557890
no firm belief beyond me believing incredible things are possible. I'm sorry you can't come out of the cave. the puppet show is pretty entertaining.
>>
>>130558009
One of the engineers on this guys channel I listened to was explaining how the distance between the electrons in an atom and the nucelus is similar to the distance between pluto and the sun, which is basic stuff they teach in school right?

But then he went on to say that the space between the nucleus and electrons isn't empty space, it's energy, and that the entire universe is permeated with it, and that it's tappable.
>>
>>130553711
>and that is IF it is man made

it was man made, I've seen the senate appropriations bill from the 40s that funded it, joint effort from USA and South Africa, stupid guys isolated the wrong genome, everybody is African, thats why it gets white people even though it wasn't designed to
>>
>>130554875
Shitty fucking video with robot voice. Doesn't put all the info in the video from the transcript because Gecko alien broad doesn't want him to. Fucking wonderful.
>>
>>130556468
No, it doesn't.
The first law of thermodynamics only applies to closed systems.
>>
>>130558474
makes sense in a macabre way, the population of sub saharan africa is still growing completely out of control. i wonder what it would be like without aids having hit?
>>
File: 1496208224458.jpg (174KB, 423x602px) Image search: [Google]
1496208224458.jpg
174KB, 423x602px
>>130558114
It is really showing that you neither read or even can grasp such a simple concept that something cannot be made from nothing. I think their are likely many fuel sources we don't know and cannot harness, but I will never go full retard and believe you can get something from nothing at all.
>>130558576
Yes, which the universe is.
>>
>>130558804
all i am saying is the absolute truism that we don't know what we dont know, we fill in the spaces with what we think we know. yes, my area of expertise is human psychology and not hard science.

2000 years ago i bet the smartest motherfuckers on the planet didnt foresee us being able to split the atom.

but whatever you are obviously privy to information that backs your findings and no new info will ever be uncovered by science proving you wrong. oooo lawdieee wish i was as smart as you.
>>
>>130551100
The technology to walk among the stars as though gods and make their whims reality.
Their ultimate goal? Shitposting on an Andalusian basket weaving website.
>>
>>130559608

Hey man, it's not like 4chan exists anywhere else in the universe.

This could be the most amazing thing ever to AYYYs
>>
>>130558804
Did we need any more proof these "aliens" are messing with the most basic fundamental of rational science, e.g. that you can't actually get something from nothing? They are actively trying to substitute superstition for science: that's a declaration of war.
>>
>>130535245
>> ZPE is literally the solution to all of our problems
>> Fossil Fuels/coal etc. are a laughable source of energy
So the aliens see a problem, know they have a solution but just point and laugh instead.

You know at least when we saw African tribes battling each other with spears we thought to help out and got them AKs instead.
>>
Kek you know I'm an atheist and think aliens are probably out there somewhere if not maybe even everywhere, but this sounds like a total bullshit jew kike scapegoat
>>
>>130535245
>that Podesta interview at the end
Gave me the fucking creeps. If hes Earths representative to ETs the human race is doomed.
>>
>>130553081
>what is cashmir effect
>>
>>130535245

HAHAHAHAH HOLY FUCK

THIS IS ACTUALLY THE FUCKING KIKES

Yeah like aliens think we need to treat subhumans as human to get anywhere.

Holy fucking shit this could not be more fake. If aliens ever did make it far, they did NOT do it by endlessly shooting themselves in the foot trying to help their own lesser kind while giving them all the same rights.

That just does not make sense at all. Intelligent life needs to disregard less intelligent species as nothing but a utility to them if they wat to progress.

It's perfectly clear to me that this is all fucking scapegoat and globalist agenda

Holy fucking shit they could not be more obvious

This is incredible

Fucking wow
>>
>>130556164
Competition means a species evolved in a very hostile enviroment that solved the evolutionary pressure by eliminating competition.It worked on their planet,it works in space too.You may think there is enough resources in the universe for everyone to live peacefully together,but look at human history.Humans waged war even when resources are not in the equation.
The ONLY real solution to ensure you will never be thrown from the throne is to eliminate competition before they gain on you.
>>
JFK and all prominent people all got killed for wanting to expose shit, this dude perfectly healthy and alive and brings some shit to ta table for years, sounds totally legit
>>
>>130556468
In 1993 Cole and Puthoff published a thermodynamic analysis, ''Extracting energy and heat from the vacuum'' (see below), in which they concluded that ''extracting energy and heat from electromagnetic zero-point radiation via the use of the Casimir force'' is in principle possible without violating the laws of thermodynamics.
>>
>>130562480
This guy can just be written off as a nut, whereas a US president cannot... stop and think
>>
>>130561002
You don't understand goy, you only earn the right to zero point energy after being overrun by subhumans with IQs so low they can barely do math. Aliums are real smart guys this totally isn't fucking globalist shill kikes looking for a scapegoat and another avenue of influence to get us all to subvert ourselves for their gain yet again
>>
File: spacejew.jpg (16KB, 213x236px) Image search: [Google]
spacejew.jpg
16KB, 213x236px
When will you primitive beings stop using the A-word? There is only one race in the Milky Way, the Milky race. Stop dividing eachother and throwing racist, xenophobic, planetophobic insults around. There are no "aliens" and "humans". We need to learn to work together as one.
>>
>>130550383
Unless exterminating their drain on society is the test to enter the larger galactic community. Can't let compassion, corrupt morality, and emotional outbursts hold back the betterment of the species.
>>
>>130557857
Stupidity is spreading because of globalism and prosperity and technology allowing more travel

The fucking internet is the best thing to have happened to stop all that, it's allowed people to express ideas without being arrested or losing their career, causing conservatives to regain some ground they've lost over recent decades

Why are you /pol/fags so often such dumb cucks who always come full circle in some retarded as fuck way and argue the total fucking opposite of what you really want.
>>
File: 1494615306949.gif (826KB, 320x269px) Image search: [Google]
1494615306949.gif
826KB, 320x269px
If you're an alien race and you detect another race somewhere you destroy them asap. There's no point in taking the risk to let them develop.
>>
>>130535815
How do I contact these ayy lmao goys in the sky and have a one-on-many discussion of what needs to be done and why terrestrial governments are being so damn cagey?

If there's something I can be doing to accelerate things, I'd like to know. More to the point, how does a random goy like myself even get involved in the larger conspiracy, I'm halfway to learning how to make a wide-beam transreceiver and just tossing some cryptic "hello world" sequence upstairs.
>>
>>130564434
That's really the only explanation why they would tell us we need to be overrun by subhumans to become members of the galactic community

They want us to kill ourselves

But you'd think they'd have the technology to actually do it if they can travel such long distances and survive
>>
>>130564434
This is it
>>
>>130557857

>muh Islam

This is true for every religion you simpleton. The only reason Wahabism flourishes is because your country keeps interfering everywhere and creating more wars so your military can profit some more. If it was reversed there would be a bunch of Crusader movements mimicking what Wahabism does.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (22KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
22KB, 480x360px
No, Aliens made modern contact 300 years ago approximately. There are bases on the moon and there are bases beneath the Mars surface. Eisenhower signed the first alien treaty.
>>
>>130561564

It also goes that how do the non-hippie EBEs that it mentions are allowed to mess around?

Theyre saying that if you're powerful enough, you're also allowed in.

Yeah, it's Jew shit, written by a less than smart one at that.
>>
File: jehud.jpg (53KB, 552x426px) Image search: [Google]
jehud.jpg
53KB, 552x426px
>>130557665
it all lines up, but the spiral path isn't the correct one, it's really an overlay of two separate matrices, stagnation on one path can be solved by progressing through the other and then translating back into the native spiral
>>
>>130565234
from the fundamental truth, which is always required to begin the path, one can progress to love of self, wholeness, or transformation

from love of self one may turn to the improvement of: love of others, abundance, or wellness
from wholeness one may turn to the improvement of: abundance, love of others, or reinforce the basic truth
from the depths of transformation one may turn to the improvement of: freedom, knowledge, or reinforce the basic truth
>>
>>130564659
rocks are expensive and they're one of the cheapest options available
>>
File: clinton-drunk.jpg (68KB, 468x390px) Image search: [Google]
clinton-drunk.jpg
68KB, 468x390px
>>130564434
your theory is based on the past here on earth and how our civiliazation has accted in the past...it is not based on an advanced civilization that creates energy from nothing.

Example : most wars on earth come down to oil and raw materials...need for? ..energy

once we reach an advanced state where we can supply as much of it as we need maybe the need to create wars will deplete.

advanced civilizations would know they dont need to kills all..we do a good job of that ourselves...all they need to do is make sure we dont fuck up the galaxy with our bullshit.
>>
>>130535245
>potentially credible people
Uh huh.

It's fiction, stupid.
>>
>>130535610
This.

No rational aliens would support the proliferation of the groid.
>>
>>130535245
Red pill big time.
But alas, is a controlled incremental allowed release of information chipping away at the shock of the eventual disclosure, controlling the narrative so they can shape the reaction and provide the solution.
We are not alone. And never have been.
>>
>>130561564
Shilling for globalism - and there is a shit ton of New Age guru bullshit that pushes globalism and claims connection with the "aliens" - makes perfect sense if they are hostile.
>>
>>130564659
Too use your terms, there are good aliens and bad aliens. We've been unwittingly indoctrinated into this fact from childhood.
>>
File: 1267623592618.jpg (626KB, 1525x1946px) Image search: [Google]
1267623592618.jpg
626KB, 1525x1946px
>>130562426
>.You may think there is enough resources in the universe for everyone to live peacefully together,but look at human history.
lol, I'm sure an advanced alien species learned about birth control and don't have Jesus and Allah making them feel bad about it.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Worf-Disapproves.png (436KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
Worf-Disapproves.png
436KB, 666x666px
>>130535245
>> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space

This is the most bluepilled shit I've ever heard, it's basically an open secret there are US controlled nukes in space already. A countermeasure against other nations doing the exact same thing.

Nobody's been around to check what went up in the Pentagon "satellite" launches and they've made a good portion of all launches.

I don't think you understand how utterly inconsequential we would be to any civilization that could do this, let alone 8 of them. It's the usual ants vs gods analogy. At this point they can create whatever life they want with "DNA" (or equivalent) manipulation. They have no fucking need to talk to us at all.

Yes, the Trump presidency has shown this and the news has applauded the "deep state" openly. Apparently you're not supposed to figure out that means you live in a banana republic.

Hahahah are you fucking retarded?
>>
File: 1445916595623.jpg (96KB, 615x593px) Image search: [Google]
1445916595623.jpg
96KB, 615x593px
>>130559977
>>
>>130565941
Let me guess.You think you can live in peace with muslims too in your utopia.
>>
File: ahmedsargument.jpg (237KB, 598x792px) Image search: [Google]
ahmedsargument.jpg
237KB, 598x792px
>>130566327
How are you sure about that?Did you meet one?Did it told you?No?
>>
File: justwhitepeoplethings5.png (464KB, 666x442px) Image search: [Google]
justwhitepeoplethings5.png
464KB, 666x442px
>>130564434
>If you're an alien race and you detect another race somewhere you destroy them asap. There's no point in taking the risk to let them develop.
>>130564659
>That's really the only explanation why they would tell us we need to be overrun by subhumans to become members of the galactic community
>They want us to kill ourselves

They have the tech to travel interstellar and create Zero Point Energy, but they're also so dumb they can't launch a big asteroid toward the Earth, and have to rely on a convoluted plot that involves globalism or nukes for us to "destroy ourselves"?

People like you have trouble chewing gum and walking at the same time, right?
>>
>>130535245
Fact is all humans can be liable to the same problems with memory. Attributing something wrongly, false recollection, etc. Not to say they didnt see something, but it was probably our own technology.

I can think of a million reasons how all of this got misconstrued, then compiled by the con artist as 'proof' of aliens. Witness testimony does not equal proof of ayys.

Its bullshit, the problem with people like Greer is he stands to gain. Scientists are one thing, but he has personal gain in distrubuting his -i'll be kind here - "ideas". He stands to gain much more by not discovering ayys but by attributing non ays to ayys.
>>
File: greer5t6t7.jpg (30KB, 413x386px) Image search: [Google]
greer5t6t7.jpg
30KB, 413x386px
>>130535245
if i was an alien i would wear human skin and make a documentary about aliens that can be easily discredited
>>
>>130535245

damn boys, even the aliens are kike lovers.
>>
>>130565941
Well, you're also forgetting that the need for raw materials will never go away, even if your only raw material is going to be pure energy. That and outside threats still exist, but they literally exist only on a motivational level instead of being a market force. War in the Heavens will come down to how inconvenient it is to have another guy anywhere near you and whether or not he feels sufficiently the same about removing your presence from the immediate vicinity

and can you imagine how many wars might be fought over prime sight-seeing real estate or "holy landscapes"
>>
>>130566928
Using globalism is a joke.
Im open for a valid argument why should you allow the competition to get on your level.
>>
>>130566747
>acting like you "made an argument" not just took a shit, dragged your ass on the carpet and called it an "argument"
eat shit.
>>
File: +.jpg (338KB, 763x712px) Image search: [Google]
+.jpg
338KB, 763x712px
>>130567431
Thats a nice argument,ahmed,please continue
>>
Is the guy who contacts ayys through yoga? the same one who claimed the mummified fetus he bought on eBay was an ayys corpse?
>>
This is the clown that walked out on a field at night with some other woowoo hippies and tried to telepathically communicate with aliens. Dude is a complete joke.
>>
>>130537645

THIS
>>
Free energy has been disco ered google time crysta
>>
>>130535245
Sounds pretty funny to me
>>
>>130535610

Fucking illegal aliens
>>
>>130553179
>but let's simultaneously hand them modern medicine, vaccines and sanitary equipment

This is the sole reason for the population boom in Africa. Before that, niggers literally could not sustain themselves and simply just died from being dumb incompetent animals.
>>
>>130535610
fuck xenu and fuck ayylmao demons
>>
File: 1956-montenier.jpg (23KB, 380x490px) Image search: [Google]
1956-montenier.jpg
23KB, 380x490px
>>130535610
>AIDS didn't work
I got a chuckle out of that.
>>
>>130535245

I like Steven Greer. He's like a low tier Jordan Peterson. He lacks the ability to articulate himself as clearly as he would want.
>>
>>130535245
It was them who turned the Swedes gay.
>>
File: 1399452239917.png (11KB, 470x454px) Image search: [Google]
1399452239917.png
11KB, 470x454px
>>130535245
If this was true, and the world governments really didn't want anyone to find out about it, why would they have allowed this guy to make the documentary? Surely with all their information-gathering power, they would have known as soon as he started interviewing former government personnel.
Why wouldn't they have just suicided him as soon as they got wind of the fact that he intended to blow the whistle on what is surely the largest coverup in the history of mankind?
>>
>>130567365

What if having that mindset means you will be unable to reach their level because it leads to internal conflicts and eventual destruction of your own civilization?

Why would you want to destroy the aliens that are more advanced than you?
>>
>>130535245

I mean there is your answer right there. The entire effort is a pretext to get you to accept globalism.
>>
>>130568841
probably why they aren't giving us a boost, we can't handle ET self-sustenance.
>>
>>130566512

The US has also detonated several warheads in space. Operation Fishbowl and Starfish being two of the tests. They declassified them too, so you can watch video of them on JT
>>
File: ayy sombrero.jpg (85KB, 553x674px) Image search: [Google]
ayy sombrero.jpg
85KB, 553x674px
I think what you're getting here is some truth mixed in with disinfo. I do think that ayys are legit because I've had some experiences myself, but there are both positive and negative factions. I think that's where the whole angels and demons thing comes from. When you think about it they're more or less the same thing but with a different name. Beings of higher intelligence/spiritual awareness that come from the heavens aka space. TPTB are definitely going to try to have the ayys show up at some point to scam us into a one world government. Don't trust those ayys. Generally it seems that the greys/reptilians are mostly negative and the other groups are a mix. I've heard it claimed that the kikes are somewhat of a hybrid group with the reptilians that David Icke is always rambling about. Montalk.net has some useful info about this subject matter.
>>
>>130569486
For some reason globalists promote alien-ism. It's conducive to the human beings are just an insignificant spec in the universe doctrine, which is intrinsically demoralizing and leaves humanity morally or spiritually rudderless - i.e. vulnerable to exploitation and abuse, which of course globalists want. They also appear to be perfectly aware that distrust in national governments is absolutely rampant and so they seem content to promote it via apparently unofficial outlets. Of course, those who drink the kool aid will voluntarily promote it too on their own time and dime.
>>
File: IMG_7412.png (6KB, 333x293px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7412.png
6KB, 333x293px
>>130559977
>he thinks 4chan needs to exist elsewhere in the universe for aliens to contribute and read it
>he doesn't even have an interstellar VPN
>>
>>130569735
>allow competition to get on your level
That means why would the advanced one allow you to get on its level?
I explained how this is the only means of ensuring you never get trhow from the throne.
>>
>>130535245
I wanted to beliebe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ud49Gh9yYLs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpHAxxRKksQ
>>
>>130535245
>Aliens have been visiting earth since Hiroshima
No, they've been among us since the wheel and fire.
>>
>>130570731
Nations like families are positively willed by God and enjoy certain spiritual protection, gifts and benefits. By trying to erase nations they are unhinging humanity from a natural and spiritual aid against evil in the world.
>>
>>130571189
Forgot pic
>>
>>130535610
No, i fthey were smart, they'd have better security, so independant documentary makers could discover huge global secrets that even the Presidents of the US don't have access to.

Serious. Common fucking sense, people. If this were true, the people who made this would have died or disapeared before it was finished. There is no great conspiracy, except in the head's of some people with mental illness.
>>
>>130545450
Yes, yes there are. Look it up on youtube if you don't believe me.
>>
>>130537332
>Its half truth half cia disinfo.

This. Discrediting 101.
>>
File: 798.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
798.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>130567545
Here, I'll disprove your idiot argument with logic.

If there are alien species that know about us and are hellbent on killing any and all other life, we would be dead already.

You're assuming an alien species wouldn't have a grasp on population control (which is a huge assumption) and needs to expand infinitely.

You don't have an argument. You, being a mouth breathing, likely methhead fucknut on the internet wants to advocate open war and extermination of a mind-blowingly advanced species with our current resources and technology because "maybe they might want to kill us".

Brilliant fucking thinking there you sister fucking dipshit.
>>
>>130554237
>take a closer look at the podesta emails
Emails sent TO Podesta, but he didn't reply as far as I remember (willing to be proven wrong). He must get a whole host of bullshit emailed to him. Check your spam folder sometime.
>>
>>130567359
>Well, you're also forgetting that the need for raw materials will never go away, even if your only raw material is going to be pure energy.
You're underestimating efficiency of a sufficiently advanced race. They won't need all of the consumerist shit we do. We like to make waste.
>>
File: eti.png (17KB, 846x72px) Image search: [Google]
eti.png
17KB, 846x72px
>>130556266
>nonviolent ETI
>https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/180
>>
Steven Greer is a complete faggot who spreads disinformation everywhere he goes.

He literally advertises a 'retreat' where you pay him $5000 so he can take you out to the desert and 'summon' UFOS. No cameras allowed of course.
>>
>>130572918
>If there are alien species that know about us and are hellbent on killing any and all other life, we would be dead already.
And there was war in heaven.
>>
File: 1493789988602.jpg (54KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1493789988602.jpg
54KB, 640x640px
>>130556709
It's a contrived CIA meme to discretely inform the public about clones and nanobots, much like the transhumanist memes. The age of innocence will soon end, and we will enter a brave new world.
>>
>>130573298
we like to be entertained and not have to carefully repackage our waste to avoid it becoming waste
>>
>>130573687
>Interview with a Strong AI: The Infomorph Lestat
>>
>>130571031

You didn't answer my question, I already answered yours.

To rephrase it: because you know only a civilization that doesn't intend to destroy and conquer could get on your level for it will destroy itself first.
>>
File: 2017.jpg (101KB, 700x610px) Image search: [Google]
2017.jpg
101KB, 700x610px
>>130572918
The point is there are no aliens knowing about us.Nice argument supporting mine.
You are assuming population control and no need to expand infinitely will save you from other species.Pro tip: it wont.
Also triggered dumbfuckistani detected.
>>
>>130574161

otherwise*
>>
>>130574161
How do you know that?Did aliens tell you that you need to be a pacified beta to reach interstellar travel?
>>
>>130535245
>potentially credible people
"potentially"

Like these ufo nuts are almost credible. Which really means they are full of shit.
>>
File: 1488499165409.jpg (79KB, 641x960px) Image search: [Google]
1488499165409.jpg
79KB, 641x960px
>>130573944
... I don't get it.
>>
>>130574161
So the problem with globalism isn't the inherent ideology, at least from the perspective of an ETI, but that its minders are pushing by way of conquest, thereby failing the test anyways?

>>130574863
Anne Rice reference?
>>
>>130573624
He is also one of those fags who got a doctorate in something stupid and then gets everyone to call him Dr. Greer so retards will think he has authority over everything
>>
>>130574863
This is the future I choose.
>>
If the government really knew about aliens, do you think Trump could keep his mouth shut about?
The guy is horrible about keeping secrets
>>
>>130564574
Read Robert Anton Wilson and start asking to contact them while meditating. Also do DMT. I am thoroughly convinced higher intelligence exists. Aliens are not using radio technology that's for sure.
>>
>>130574660

How do you know that the opposite is true? Both are equally viable hypothesis.
>>
>>130575207
So that's what Joe Rogan is trying to do
>>
>>130575207
but that's how I talk with God, how'm I supposed to know the difference?
>>
>>130535245
>> Aliens have prevented any nuclear warhead from ever being launched into space

Bullshit.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Starfish_Prime
>>
File: GREER.jpg (406KB, 1193x1478px) Image search: [Google]
GREER.jpg
406KB, 1193x1478px
Steven Greer is a closet homosexual, and the ufo community is funding his gay lifestyle. He travels the country and uses the ufo conventions as cover to bang dudes so his wife is non the wiser. I dont believe the guy even really gives a shit about ufos

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?90645-Important-announcement-from-Dr.-Steven-Greer...&s=007e1e0cb2cf7185d50bd0a54cff0b51&p=1068524&viewfull=1#post1068524

"See this image. This is Greer on a gay contact site a few years ago (August 2009). His handle was DCMuscleWolf. When he realized this had been leaked, he canceled his account immediately. Independently of being sent this by someone, I was also contacted by a young man who [said they] had been in a gay sexual liaison with him via the same 'Manhunt' site.

I won't post it overtly... download at your discretion. Warning: this is sexually explicit, and may be offensive to some, with good reason."
>>
>>130535245
>Zero point energy
Nice "troll physics" meme
>>
>>130575726
He always set off my gaydar to be honest
>>
>>130535245
Learn how to read body and face language and microgestures.
>>
>>130575540
Because you can observe nature,and learn about things like actually what competition,competitive exlusion, and alike mean.
Now add intelligence in the mix and you can act before it comes to a competition.
>>
>>130575886
it has a lot of names, the last set I'd heard of was "quantum foam" and iirc "energetic universal static"
>>
>>130576648

>observing nature on its most basic level allows us to infer the logic behind a civilization millions of years ahead of us

No. Once you get to that level you are no longer fighting for resources, so all that competition you're talking about is irrelevant. Or do you think that kind of civilization is still fighting for resources?
>>
>>130569842
>mental midgets need to have this laid out for them
brainlets, when will they ever learn?
>>
>>130579343
Dont try to switch the subject.Your argument was that you need to be a pacified beta to get to that level.
What makes you think that kind of civilization wont wage war for resources?
Consider this.
You reach interstellar travel,and find a species at the other end of the MilkyWay.
You let them advance to your level because you are shortsighted.
Now 1.5 million years from now you get genocided because all the resources have been used up in their half of the Milky Way,and they want yours.
Or do you really believe there is infinite resource in the universe,or can we agree that resources are finite,and therefore your only argument to not destroy the species is because you will be long dead before that becomes a problem for your species.
You cant have million-year old civilization without plannig for the future.
>>
>>130575207
Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah

Oh, god you're serious, aren't you?

Hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah hah
>>
>>130535245
>NASA
>potentially credible

stopped reading here
Thread posts: 304
Thread images: 54

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.