[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "Alt-Right" conspiracy and Richard Spencer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 171
Thread images: 43

File: richard spencer 1.jpg (1MB, 3713x1941px) Image search: [Google]
richard spencer 1.jpg
1MB, 3713x1941px
I usually don't like making these threads because /pol/ is constantly flooded by shills making threads trying to character assassinate any public figure on the right and cause infighting, calling them "controlled opposition" or attacking them for any stupid reason, but with recent events concerning the "Alt-Right" and the "New Right", it's worth talking about.

"Alt-Right" versus "New Right":
>the term "alternative right" is created by the "paleoconservative" Jew Paul Gottfried in 2008
>Richard Spencer adopts it in 2010, it starts getting some very small usage on the internet in NRx, WN and such circles, Spencer also founds the website "alternativeright.com"
>the term starts being adopted a bit more in 2015 and 2016 by any sort of "anti-establishment" conservative, especially with the media pushing the term, GamerGate might be involved in its increased usage
>after the (((media))) keeps talking about it, Hillary Clinton makes a speech about the alt-right and Pepe the Frog, and it gets used to smear anyone supporting Trump
>shortly after Trump's election, Richard Spencer ends a speech at NPI by yelling "Heil Trump! Heil Victory!" with a Roman salute. This creates a lot of controversy, some "anti-establishment" conservatives like PJW and Mike (((Cernovich))) drop the manufactured "alt-right" label. The new forced label "New Right" (different from the European New Right) pops up for people who previously thought themselves as "alt-right" but got triggered by the controversy
>the "New Right" claims it's "not racist or antisemitic", essentially /r/the_donald new neocons or cuckservatives who claim to like Trump
>even after the term "alt-right" and the ones using it have been smeared to death and it's been rendered meaningless (usually meaning "anything liberals and neoconservatives don't like" or "neo-Nazi"), Richard Spencer founds the website "altright.com" in 2017
>>
File: 1493604197325.jpg (139KB, 736x709px) Image search: [Google]
1493604197325.jpg
139KB, 736x709px
Meanwhile Richard Spencer:
>considers himself a leader of the "alt-right" and obsessively sticks to the term, making a Youtube channel, website and merchandise after it
>spends most of his time attacking the right ("boomers", "alt-lite", "conservatives", lolbertarians, civic nationalists, etc., even ethnonationalists) rather than leftists, he praises Tulsi Gabbard. He claims he does this because weak conservatives are a bigger threat to the integrity of the "real right" and "nationalism" than leftists or Jews, but meanwhile he promotes homosexuality, Zionism, says "ethnonationalism is dead and bad", praises Marxism, counter-signals anti-Sharia marches, attacks "Euro-skeptics", supports the EU, and claims race-mixing isn't a problem. This is eerily similar of the way KGB agents were taught how to "never bother with leftists" (see ex-KGB agentYuri Bezmenov interviews on Youtube)
>one minute he claims to be hardcore "Nazi" doing Heil salutes and posting gassing jokes, but the next he says the Holocaust clearly happened, supports Zionism and almost never addresses the JQ
>at the same time he denies the Holodomor happens, his wife is cozy with Dugin, was spotted with a ribbon of St-George, and his thoughts on foreign policy are purely focused on what benefits Russia (whether it's in Ukraine, Syria, etc.)
>every time he gets trotted out by the media, it's to discredit him and white nationalists by extension (whether it's the "Heil Trump" incident, the "punch a Nazi" nonsense, or in interviews where he can't help but say stupid things like "ban football because it's a threat to white identity"
>>
File: 1489866247774.jpg (511KB, 2011x1716px) Image search: [Google]
1489866247774.jpg
511KB, 2011x1716px
>>130534848
>>130535000
He headlined Amren in 2011. You kikes just hate him because he mentions this in American univerisites. He seen you rats do the same shit to Duke/Anglin when they started waking up millions.
>>
File: 1472184916025.jpg (234KB, 1136x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1472184916025.jpg
234KB, 1136x1000px
Paul Gottfried also supposedly coined the term "paleoconservatism", essentially implying that the real right (counter-semitic, nationalist, caring about race, traditionalist, anti-interventionist, etc.) is "old" and "antequated" (paleo) in contrast to "neoconservatism". Trotskyite Jews like Irving Kristol created neoconservatism back in the day. The "New-Right" vs. "Alt-Right" dichotomy is similar to the "neoconservatism" vs. "paleonconservatism" dichotomy.

TL;DR: the "alt-right" is a forced meme either to marginalize the real right (literally calling it "alternative" and associating it with tons of baggage and being led by Richard Spencer) or to coopt it with Marxism and cause infighting, and even if Richard Spencer has some good opinions on some subjects and is good at being active on the ground, he shouldn't be trusted. The "New Right" is just Jews making a second attempt at neoconservatism becoming dominant in the right-wing and dilute it again (Laurie Loomer, the person who interrupted the Julius Caesar play, is a Jew). The "Heil Trump" incident was probably manufactured by the media to drive this wedge. It's all a big psyop

Remember that they have dozens and dozens of layers of these people to dilute, divide and control their opposition.
>>
File: 1496094490046.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1496094490046.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>130535210
>>130535000
All Spencer had to do was mention this to get my longterm support. Who else is calling out the kikes like Spencer/Duke/Anglin? Shouldn't you be counter signalling against Gavin 'shove it in my ass' McKinnes, Jack 'dumps fake news every day' Posebiec, or Thernovich?

Your post reads like all the other JIDF pasta from previous years.
>>
File: IMG_7969.jpg (70KB, 580x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7969.jpg
70KB, 580x624px
>>130534848
Wow really made me think. Day of the rake when??
>>
File: 1401438866386.jpg (295KB, 520x489px) Image search: [Google]
1401438866386.jpg
295KB, 520x489px
>>130535372
>calling out the kikes like Spencer

Did he? Spencer barely does it though.

He doesn't even acknowledge the Kalergi plan, and he praises Eastern European communism and denies the Holodomor even though the Jews were behind that. Every time he has to talk about "white privilege" or who's more represented in the government, like in that interview with that black guy on whatever channel a couple months ago, he never mentions Jewish overrepresentation or how a lot of these "white people" in high positions that are used to prove that "white privilege" is real are actually Jews. Jewish overrepresentation alone debunks the "white privilege/supremacy" argument, but it's never brought up.

Duke and Anglin bring them up all the time but Duke is smeared with the KKK thing and is getting old, and Anglin smears himself with over-the-top presentation, and I don't know why he keeps pushing the "white Sharia" thing or why he endorsed Jeremy Corbyn. I doubt either of them are controlled, especially not Duke.
>>
File: 1480036356419.jpg (231KB, 1486x934px) Image search: [Google]
1480036356419.jpg
231KB, 1486x934px
>>
>>130536938

Dude, just listen to his podcasts with Jonathan Bowden.
You obviously have to be ignoring something.
>>
>>130534848
That's all nice and all, but really, Dugin? Dugin is fucking narkoman who fears gas attack by swamp people who are worshiping giant wild cat. Plus, bolshevism is western thing, it was germany and uk who were supplying revolution, feeding all those jews.
>>
File: 1489972562935.jpg (165KB, 482x958px) Image search: [Google]
1489972562935.jpg
165KB, 482x958px
>>130538578

Thanks I've only listened to 1 or 2 of his podcasts, and a couple times on TRS, but I'll see how different he is outside of Twitter and speeches/interviews.

Though if his podcasts don't get a large number of listeners, it'd make sense that he'd act differently and be more honest with people who already know all this stuff, but not in public.

Can you debunk or explain anything in OP's pic though? I also find it weird that he's one of the few "white nationalists" (even though he claimed that he didn't like ethnonationalism at least a half-a-dozen times) who had his ban reverted on Twitter.
>>
>>130540566

He and Bowden actually make great conversation, one of my favorite podcast series ever
>>
File: 1487044735425.jpg (226KB, 1200x1162px) Image search: [Google]
1487044735425.jpg
226KB, 1200x1162px
>>130540566

Oh sorry I missed your question. I'm not sure but Spencer hasn't really said anything that violated the rules of twitter, he philosophizes more than anything, and speculates on shit, that's why it's crazy that he's even seen as a Nazi. Not even as bad as Milo.
Also Sam Dickson follows the kid around, Dickson is an accomplished neo-confederate attorney.
>>
>>130535253
>Paul Gottfried also supposedly coined the term "paleoconservatism", essentially implying that the real right (counter-semitic, nationalist, caring about race, traditionalist, anti-interventionist, etc.) is "old" and "antequated"
That's not what that means at all you mong. It wasn't supposed to imply anything, just to differentiate between the two strains of conservatism in the US. Gottfried has been one of the few true intellectuals on the American far right who isn't come closeted homo 1488 nutbag.
>>
>>130542451

>making ridiculous unfounded claims

whatever you say buddy
>>
>>130542660
Nothing I said was wrong.
>>
>>130543746

>Gottfried has been one of the few true intellectuals on the American far right who isn't come closeted homo 1488 nutbag.

This is your opinion sweetie
>>
>>130543856
>This is your opinion sweetie
You know how I can tell you're a shill? What is it? Shariablue? ADL? SPLC?
>>
>>130544332

Wow big surprise more bullshit statements of pure unadulterated fact from a Gadsden fag. What are you? Oathcuck? /r/the_donald? Kekistani?
>>
>>130544559
Reddit spacing, unironically using the term "neo-confederate", and "sweetie" tell me all I need to know.
>>
File: 1495958113414.png (115KB, 534x307px) Image search: [Google]
1495958113414.png
115KB, 534x307px
>>130542451

Just make sure he doesn't mislead you or anyone. The other day he also started attacking Irish people. I can't find that tweet so I guess he deleted it. At first I thought people calliing him a plant in 2016 were just paranoid or cuckservatives, but I started to have more doubts in the last months.

>>130541481

"Paleo" literally means "older or ancient, especially relating to the geological past." Like having basic standards for tradition, being against immigration and multiculturalism, stressing gender roles, and not wanting to go fight pointless foreign wars for Israel or supporting central banks and globalist free trade is some "ancient" thing from the past, instead of it just being common sense.

Language matters, because language controls thoughts. He could've used any other word to normalize the idea, but instead he chooses "paleo" to marginalize what should be normal conservatism as "old, ancient", and then "alternative", again for what should be basic the regular Right, but instead now it's "alternative-right".

>Gottfried has been one of the.. few true intellectuals on the American far right who isn't come closeted homo 1488 nutbag.
Yeah, because he refuses to acknowledge the JQ because he is one. Nice. It's like the guy was only there to dilute genuine nationalism or or something like fascism from forming. He was apparently trying to inject critical theory and relativism in the right-wing. The Critical Theory was literally created by neo-Marxist Jews from the Frankfurt School. And, now just like the "Nazi" and "racist" terms they used before, "alt-right" is the new word to discredit whites who actually care about Western tradition and their own ethnic interests and not dying out as a race. Trump and the Southern Baptist Convention had to condemn this "alt-right" boogeyman, that's how well the psy-op worked.

>wow I don't want to be like one of those "alt-right" "Nazis", that's why I should bend over for Jamal and let millions of rapefugees
>>
File: IMG_6104.jpg (830KB, 1786x2052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6104.jpg
830KB, 1786x2052px
>>130534848
Besides, he's not racially European and his ex-wife is a Eurasianist part nig Georgian fatso. Just saying
>>
>>130545194

reddit spacing isn't what you think it is.

>>130545220
who are you lecturing?
>>
File: Cp9gPUxWAAAQwm3.jpg (34KB, 600x492px) Image search: [Google]
Cp9gPUxWAAAQwm3.jpg
34KB, 600x492px
>>130545220

Sorry, mixed up those quotes.

First response should've been addressed to the Confederate mate, and the second response to the libertarian.
>>
File: 1430002706494.png (496KB, 1000x2204px) Image search: [Google]
1430002706494.png
496KB, 1000x2204px
>>130545716
>>
>>130545220
>Yeah, because he refuses to acknowledge the JQ because he is one.
That is a steaming pile of bullshit. He's written a lot about the Jews, see his back and forth with Kevin McDonald. He just understands the differences between the different historical strains of Judaism better than any 1488er ever has so he has been able to make better informed assessments.
>Nice. It's like the guy was only there to dilute genuine nationalism or or something like fascism from forming.
How the fuck does this make any sense?
>He was apparently trying to inject critical theory and relativism in the right-wing
This is another flat out falsehood. Have you ever actually read anything Paul Gottfried has written? He knew Herbert Marcuse while he was a professor and wrote a book about their correspondence. He never tried to "inject critical theory into the right".
>>
>>130545716
Ah I see, well, afaik he's always been pretty much a libertarian on the gay shit, he just has a lot of cash and is actually pretty polite and well spoken while saying things that get views but just provocative enough to make lefties automatically hate him, why wouldn't anybody in the media interview him as opposed to someone like Jared Taylor or Charles Murray?
Taylor has arguments that hold up and Spencer seems more fluid at times, that would be my criticism
>>
I've yet to see a legitimate reason to dislike Spencer. The only thing you can really criticize him on is his Dugnist connections. But the kike shills never seem to mention they just keep posting the same recycled shoops of him made to make him look fat.

Makes you think.
>>
>>130547162
>>130545469
The EU shill
pro-racemixing faggot lover
mongrel ex-wife
>>
Spencer is legit. I don't even care if he is in dugin's pocket. His surface level message is "good enough" just to get people thinking out of the box and to normalize pro white interests.

Who else even comes close? Anglin? Duke? Enoch?

Yeahhhhh whatever.
>>
File: subversion4.jpg (4MB, 3884x7735px) Image search: [Google]
subversion4.jpg
4MB, 3884x7735px
>>130546061
>How the fuck does this make any sense?

Because a system similar to fascism is the only real threat to Jewish power and globalism, and the only way for whites to survive. You need a strong state to keep everything in check, and remove subversive Jewish influence from the banks and higher institutions to protect your people. But instead the controlled opposition to leftism and communism is "limited government" "paleoconservatism" or "libertarianism" that thinks letting the Jew-controlled banks and corporations run amok will fix the problem, and that only cares about "Western identity" and not "race". And then even that, they marginalized as "paleo" too.

If you'd read Kevin MacDonald books, you'd know this. Jews always try to hijack, destroy or dilute white identity or anti-globalist movements, consciously or not, and that's what this whole "alt-right"/"New Right"/"alt-lite" thing is about.

>This is another flat out falsehood.
That's what Richard Spencer claimed (it's right there in the OP's pic), and they had a close relationship together.

Quotes:
>In the 90s, the group "Telos" (including Paul Gottfried) was forming a "Critical theory of the Right"
>Paul Gottfried has argued that "true conservatives" *should* be relativists
>>
Reality is 99% of people who hate spencer are r/the_dildo shills who think spencer stole the alt_right label from Milo. Also they think he is co-op because alt-lite bitches like cernokike started sperging about it after hailgate. There is no critical thinking, just parroting redd*t opinions without any reflection.
>>
>>130548038
Spencer rails against libertarianism all the time. He's a fascist all but in name. What are you getting at leaf?
>>
>Richard Spencer
Literally who?
>>
File: averagetrumpcuck.jpg (23KB, 434x428px) Image search: [Google]
averagetrumpcuck.jpg
23KB, 434x428px
>>130547950

How's mommy's basement goin for you kiddo? Perhaps you should get a fucking job instead of jerking your flaccid dick about "white people" on the internet you worthless parasite
>>
>>130548731
Go away you butthurt mestizo
>>
>>130548731
>mongrelrant
A multiracial society is just some bizarre perversion dreamt up in the minds of marxists with sad childhoods and rootless jews, biological organism following their biological perogative when inserted into it is not strange or surprising. You guys act like Brazil, USA, Russian Federation, France, London and South Africa don't exist. Population groups compete for resources; bringing a bunch of different subspecies of primate into one administrative region and saying "okay, you're a country now" doesn't change that.
>>
>>130548619
Lurk moar
>>
>>130548731
How does it feel being a nigger? Hahahahahaha. Go get shit shot by a cop, then be sure to fuck off back to the jungle in Africa whence you came.
>>
>>130539369
Look into Richard Spencer's wife, where she's from, what her ideology is, and who her associates are. She's a hardcore Duginist and he parrots what she says.
>>
>>130534848

spencer didn't actually do a roman salute at the conference, he just raised a glass.

Also, Gotfried didn't ever use the term "Alt-Right" as far as I know, he used the phrase alternative right (a pretty basic and general political description) to describe a possible trend something that doesn't really resemble the current Alt-Right that closely.

Anyway, the names don't matter. Neoreacrion, traditionalism, white nationalism, patriarchy, white sharia, whatever; we all know the rising zeitgeist we're taking about. If it were to ever lose its focus on white survival and be coopted into yet another harmless, toothless, neocon movement killing muslims for the benefit of jews, we're pretty ducked in the short term.

Until the right can talk about race, it will remain useless and weak and in perpetual retreat, constantly losing
ground as it has without interruption for the last 70 years.
>>
>>130535000

There are some issues with Spencer, but the banning football thing was one of the best comments he's ever made. White men worshippinfnand cheering for rich, high status nigger thugs they wouldn't let into their own homes, and doing it in front of their wives and daughters.
>>
>>130540566

He opposes "ethnonationalism" in the sense that he's just a white nationalism, and wants whites to act as a unified whole rather than as divides, infighting small nations. It's definitely more
of an American perspective on it, but it necessarily a bad one from a strategic sense.

Honestly, the weirdest thing about Spencer is his wife. Don't know what's going on there.
>>
>>130535253
Gottfried did some really good work countering all the mainstream narrative on World War 1 and did call out Jewish influence multiple times, there's probably better Jews you could use to smear someone with.
>>
>>130549336
It's better to focus on Christianity rather than race at the moment. What's good for christians is more or less good for whites also at least immigrants won't be incompatible if we're forced to bring people in anyways. Also even Jesus named the jew so you can talk about it openly because don't be xphobic, it's my beliefs, are you some kind of bigot? Use their rules/tactics aganist them.
>>
File: 1428163328855.jpg (7KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1428163328855.jpg
7KB, 231x218px
>>130534848
>those tweets
Is 8pol actually right?
>>
>>130548731

no hablo espanol
>>
File: 1485549322795.jpg (226KB, 829x1475px) Image search: [Google]
1485549322795.jpg
226KB, 829x1475px
>>130548469

Yeah, and instead of steering that desire for a strong state and hierarchy or protecting white identity that lies in every clear-thinking, free-spirited white man toward something like fascism, he tries to steer it toward Marxian socialism and communism.

Look how many times he praises communism, how he denies the Holodomor, how his wife has a ribbon of St-George, how he claims "we need a global party of white people". As Elizabeth Dilling put it, what Marx did with the Communist Manifesto was simply streamline the Talmud for gentiles. It's an ideology made by Jews to overthrow governments and enslave gentiles and take all their property. In the USSR, Jews slaughtered tens of millions of white Europeans just because they hated whites and Christians so much, because they were "goyim". And this guy denies that and tries to promote that ideology subtly to white people. Disgraceful.

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt11.html

And then he supports the EU, doesn't talk about the central banks which are the real problem since they control the governments, he denounces ethnonationalism toward some sort of "white globalism/communism". Then does all this shit to make a fool of himself in public while ostensibly standing up for white nationalists.
>>
>>130549999
That might work for the USA but in Europe it's going to have to be about ethno-states, the church here is so cucked they're accepting mass converts by the invaders. Fuck, some people can't even be evicted from the county because they converted...
>>
>>130549999

christianity is basically gone in the western world, and it's a big part of what got us to this point in a while. Modern progressivism is just secular christianity. I think attempting to revive christianity, especially among young people, is basically impossible and not even necessarily desirable. Besides, the tens of millions of mestizos colonizing this country and turning it into a double-digit IQ 2nd world multiracial shithole are christians. For the most part, the semitic religions are part of the problem rather than the solutions.
>>
File: gee I really do wonder.jpg (42KB, 491x491px) Image search: [Google]
gee I really do wonder.jpg
42KB, 491x491px
>>130534848
Every time.
>>
>>130550560
He takes a pan European appeoach to reestablishing an ethnostate and the idea of a global party for white people is a scrap out of the old Zionist playbook.

He's approaching the need for a white ethnostate the sake way jews approached theirs. And he's right.
>>
>>130550560
Do you have problem with Jared Taylor too? I mean he does not hate the kikes too.
>>
>>130549999
>>130551192

Also, the American right has been trying to focus on christianity since the 60s. They haven't had a victory in half a century. They're not losing the culture war, it's already lost. Whatever can salvage this society is going to be something we've never seen before. We're not "going back" to anything, there's nothing left to go back to.

A Right that refuses to talk about race is a boxer fighting with one hand behind his back and his legs tied together. Modern progressivism is too powerful to beat with stories and ideology. The only thing more powerful than it is blood and tribe.
>>
Reminder: OP is Moarpheus posting with a proxy.
>>
>>130551164
I agree, Europe will need a much different approach than America. At least you're not fighting a 54% uphill battle
>>130551192
It needs to be modernized but not by 70 year olds trying to be hip and cool. It's basically interpretation at this point anyways and can be co-opted to make it more hardline which is what people crave. I don't expect normal churches to do this but the verses are there to show the way to be a true Christian. Even turn the other cheek can be flipped into it's true meaning.
>passions can get the best of us, if a man strikes you twice then it is fine to deal with the situation because he has relinquished his ability to be forgiven for the transgression.
>>
>>130551997

Christianity already has been modernized. You're living in it. The reigning progressivism you see around you is a direct and unbroken descendant of Calvinism, the evolutionary result of the puritans who were eventually expelled from England but thrived in New England.

Progressivism is simply the most virile, potent, and successful strain of Christianity to ever exist. They became holier than God, and replaced him with other paranormal intangibles like "egalitarianism".
>>
>>130551997

With regards to Christianity, there were some interesting case studies that showed that the more the churches embraced progressivism the faster they declined. If you make it palatable for people who despise Christianity for being too fundamental or whatever then your hardcore base will just leave and the progressives you wanted to appeal too still wont come.

The same is funnily enough true for nationalist parties, when the BNP tried to run with some mystery meat candidates or a Jew they lost some major hardcore supporters, the media didn't stop calling them names and the normies don't really care, they just want immigration stop and will go along with anything as long as you don't call for death camps.

Moral of the story: don't cuck.
>>
File: IMG_6105.png (140KB, 651x556px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6105.png
140KB, 651x556px
>>130552605
Moral of the story: fuck christians
>>
>>130549330
Link to get us started sen pai?
>>
>>130551843
>everyone i dont like is moarpheus
this namefag is pretty based desu
>>
>>130551277
Well put.

I think all the people on these boards trashing R. Spencer are either 1) 12yos who are too impatient and want to shove a red pill down people's throats rather than do what works, (i.e., redpill them over time), or 2) liberals trying to sow the seeds of discontent. Pic related.

I may not agree with all of his tactics and philosophy, but at the end of the day, he's out there using his real name and fighting for change (and facing the consequences).
>>
The counter shilling against Spencer is all the proof we need to see they see him as a threat.

The dissident right, let's call it, spend 10 years in the wilderness developing ideological silos. At a certain point in time, it's just a self-satisfied circle jerk if you're not willing to present it to the public. Spencer saw the need for a "man of action" and he's taken the empty mantle, and judging by the amount of publicity he was correct.

Lonely larping basmentfags (though it's mostly oppo who pose as such) hate seeing real world success. You all faggots are apply the "maddonna or whore" syndrome to a man who's willing to stand in public and lead. faggots, the lot of you.
>>
>>130550113
"8pol is right about almost everything." - Ben Shapiro
>>
Spencer got a rabbi, on camera, to stump himself on the zionist hypocrisy:

That difficulty was apparent earlier this month at an event at Texas A&M University when Richard Spencer, one of the ideological leaders of the alt-right’s white nationalist agenda — which he has called “a sort of white Zionism” — was publicly challenged by the university’s Hillel Rabbi Matt Rosenberg, to study with him the Jewish religion’s “radical inclusion” and love. “Do you really want radical inclusion into the state of Israel?” Spencer replied. “Maybe all of the Middle East can go move into Tel Aviv or Jerusalem. Would you really want that?” Spencer went on to argue that Israel’s ethnic-based politics was the reason Jews had a strong, cohesive identity, and that Spencer himself admired them for it.

The rabbi could not find words to answer, and his silence reverberates still. It made clear that an argument that does not embrace a double standard is difficult to come by.

This is on the "public record." Let's see what you purityfags have done that's comparable.

http://archive.is/7dCoH
>>
File: 1497042879936.jpg (43KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497042879936.jpg
43KB, 1280x720px
>>130554137
kek
8fags are kinda hypocritical about whole Jew control thing
>>
>>130554801
No doubt, but what can you do? Gookmoot isn't great and Cripplekike is pretty much in the same boat.
>>
>>130554966
Maybe they should stop calling everyone kike puppet then
>>
>>130553836
Right now there is a fight between Greg Johnson and the counter currents crew and Spencer and the alt right crew. I suspect a lot of what we see here against Spencer is coming from Greg Johnson's gay mafia.
>>
>>130555125
I don't post there, but like Ben Shapiro said, they're right about almost everything.
>>
>>130554966
Hot wheels is out of the picture entirely there. The site is owned by some guy named Jim and his son does all the work on the site. Jim kiked hot wheels out of ownership of the site iirc.
>>
File: dinky dink spence.jpg (616KB, 988x700px) Image search: [Google]
dinky dink spence.jpg
616KB, 988x700px
>>130534848

dude The Spence is an obvi Dugin/Nazbol entryite/kikeshill

think of all the magic money behind his fat ass. Doesn't mean he can still do good things like save confederate memorials or whatever. But don't trust him. He's too slick and everything he says plays into mr noseberg's hand if you look closely. THis guy ain't no Uncle A
>>
>>130555651
The anti-Spencer campaign has gone on for a long time though, and it's WAY fucking out of proportion. There's no possible way it's organic.
>>
>>130557595
these edits are getting out of hand kek
>>
>>130557595
So who do YOU trust? Anyone currently who can get credible refutations of a fucking rabbi published in the New York Times? Multiple Atlantic pieces?

Let me guess, you're still waiting for mr. perfection. Or better yet, you're just waging a campaign against him for unorganic reasons.
>>
>>130557892
to be fair just the fact he gets so much media attention is a red flag. when was the last time an ebil nahtzee was on TNT or CNN or etc?
>>
>>130558084
About a month ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ol6GA4dMZw4&t=1s
>>
reminder that a cabal of literal faggots controls TRS and the Alt-Right
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_zux4LfkHI
>>
>>130548731
I know this picture is meant to ridicule the kid and the so-called alt-right movement, but it ends up doing the opposite. It shows that we live in such a fucked up, dystopian society that a white kid has to "come out" in order to tell his parents he supports traditional conservative values, as if he was gay.
>>
>>130558084
He welcomes it. The old "everyone is a paid kike controlled oppo shill" narrative is really starting to wear thin.
>>
>>130558284
theyre all connected to one another tho?
>>
>>130558413
What?
>>
>>130558517
anytime you hear a "white nationalist" speaking on any MSM outlet, its always the same two or three people...and theyre all connected...? seems like an MSM echochamber

http://www.newsweek.com/bannon-spencer-trump-alt-right-breitbart-infowars-yale-gottfried-oathkeepers-572585
>>
>>130558754
What? You don't know who Jared Taylor is or something? Yea Spencer and Taylor are a bit connected, they did some conferences together.
>>
>>130558754
Yeah anon public figures in the wn movement range from loosely affiliated to closely collaborative what a shocker.
>>
File: thealtright.png (33KB, 1471x677px) Image search: [Google]
thealtright.png
33KB, 1471x677px
>>130534848
>>after the (((media))) keeps talking about it, Hillary Clinton makes a speech about the alt-right and Pepe the Frog, and it gets used to smear anyone supporting Trump
yes mate, i seen it happen!
>>
>>130557892
>Let me guess, you're still waiting for mr. perfection.

Well, yeah

Dude like I said, I don't "tear down" Spencer in public, let him do his thing, but for real, between us, "those in the know", you have to think what his endgame is, and not follow him blindly to whatever...

Just something is OFF about the guy, like the video of him with the ballnigger Barkley, just seemed like anti(white nationalist) prop, why would he go along with that?

RN, desu I trust Renegade Radio, now... they're not perfect either, a bit loopy with the flat-earth bullshit, but they seem genuine, I just think they overdosed on the redpills a bit. But they're spot on with everything else. Duke is legit I think as well, but he's too old and too much baggage.

But as for actual 100% legit "political" movements? There isn't one yet. All of this "alt right" shit we got going now, is a good start, but we need a legit NATIONAL SOCIALIST party to come and work "entryism" and ally all the true boys and weed out the kikes once and for good...

we haven't had that yet

Like I said, no need to tear down Spencer yet, but beware, his endgame is not our endgame. Doesn't mean we can't have Richard (3/4 of the way) Spencey on our side for now
>>
>>130558084
Lol this is so fucking retarded logic. Success Has to mean failure. Why can't you guys embrace a bit of success while keeping both eyes open. Are you waiting for a literal messiah? LOL. Stuff gets done by actual work. Richard is doing work on behalf of White people. Hardly anyone else that isn't tarnished by decades of mass media consent is in his nexus of platform and accessibility. Honestly this failure cult with his detractors, real and shills, is PATHETIC.
>>
File: changeswastik.jpg (10KB, 307x302px) Image search: [Google]
changeswastik.jpg
10KB, 307x302px
>>130558324

no shit eh

but in a way, (you know the cycle, hard times->strong men), having to come out as traditional un-kiked, un-cucked...etc is difficult and takes balls, perseverance, and living the hard way, AND THAT'S EXACTLY THE TYPE OF REAL NIGGAS WE NEED ON OUR SIDE MOTHERFUCKER AAAHAAAA

life is hard. We need huwhite warriors right now. We're being forged in the fires of hell, and being folded over 9000 times by the nippers to cut through the commie kike bullshit well

BRING DA MOTHAFUCKIN RUCKUS
>>
>>130559505
Maybe you shouldn't base your opinion on him on MSM hatchet jobs edited to hell and back marketed towards basketball watching ESPN niggers. Just a thought.

Always the same song and dance with you people. Judging him on three minutes clips produced for boomers and good goyim but never on his podcasts and writings.
>>
>>130559689

see my post >>130559505
>>
>>130559505
>admits waiting for mr. perfect
>prefers literal flatearthers over Spencer

Honestly, this is the problem with autism. You guys have no fucking FEEL for how potential sympathetic minds view all of this stuff. Focus on White Identity, not the political frameworks. You all are picking the paint before you've bought the house. The average person needs to know White Identity is ok before anything else can happen. Get outside your head and try to see the actual arena a bit.
>>
>>130560141

anybody should know better than to go on a show with KANGZ niggers willing to speak white power....

they weren't even smart black nationalism/segregation niggers like Elijah Muhammed or Malcom X, they were commie racemixing niggers the fuck you think they would make you look like
>>
>>130558360
It's fucking pointless. Don't you faggots realize it's the SAME FUCKING MGTOW "logic" but applied to politics? Faggots are just afraid of the POSSIBILITY of betrayal. It's a weakness of character, it's not how strong men behave. Grow the fuck up, this is real life and you will be betrayed. But choosing to stay in a coocoon instead is gamma tier. It's cowardly.
>>
>>130559505
>but we need a legit NATIONAL SOCIALIST party
And then AN-CAPS stat sperging, how about we make white people in USA realize that they are people with interest first then do something with that.
>anybody should know better than to go on a show with KANGZ niggers willing to speak white power....
Why not? He wants exposure
>>
>>130555901
I'll have to look into that.
>>
>>130560666
>they weren't even smart black nationalism/segregation niggers like Elijah Muhammed or Malcom X, they were commie racemixing niggers the fuck you think they would make you look like
He also did an "debate" with conservative black a while ago
>>
>>130561126
Oh, look it's someone who actually goes outside and talks to neurotypical people. Unlike the gamma-tier antiSpencers, who fuck socks and scream for meatloaf.
>>
>>130549531
agreed, football is more cucked then blacked.com
>>
>>130561724
mmmm meatloaf
>>
>>130561724
strike that, omega male not gamma male.
>>
Bottom line. The people here think they are the chiefs, the ones who hash out the political framework. Almost all of your are surely fucking NOT those guys. Almost everyone here is a solider, not a colonel, and surely not a general such as someone like Spencer. The colonels are public guys like Domigo. Laugh, but that's how the world works. You have to show up or it doesn't count. This place did a great job with the memes, but don't mistake that for intellectual leadership, which by definition HAS to be public to effectively lead.

The decade of dissident-right thought has come and gone. The frameworks are out there. Gather behind a younger man who is White Identity first. Spencer took the role and has moved it public in a way you couldn't have DREAMED about even on year ago! Know your fucking roles.
>>
My main concern with Spencer (which is making me think he is indeed controlled opposition) is that he had Mike (((Enoch))) with him at the Auburn speech, and at the Anti-War rally in DC. Correct me if I am wrong, but Enoch was doxxed the day before that Anti-War rally. Here is a video exposing Enoch. https://youtu.be/6j7f--AlBrs
>>
>>130563139
OMFG do any of you guys have professional networks? Do you even know how complicated that shit works in normieland, nevermind in a heretical movement that is just getting its legs? You guys want this shit on a silver platter before you'll reach out and grab a tendie. OF COURSE the chance of Spencer being an asset can never be 0%. Welcome to the adult world. You guys will be waiting 'til your dead. Analysis paralysis meets autism. Holy Fuck.
>>
what about this?
>>130551843

namefag doesnt really seem like cia. why dont they work together?
>>
>>130550113
Spencer's an idiot when it comes to summarising in a 140 character limit, he makes large threads that get taken out of context all the time.
For example, his "gay marriage is the last stand of white identity" tweet where it's referring to standing up to gay marriage seeming to be a last stand of white identity.
To add to that, a lot of those are completely irrelevant, "I actually fundamentally understand the impulse behind Zionism" for example. There's nothing wrong with that tweet.
>>
>>130564876
>"I actually fundamentally understand the impulse behind Zionism"

Actually this is genius. I'd like to see him expand upon it as well, advocate something like a "right of return" for White people to ancestral countries. Because honestly the Zionist model is 1.) already established 2.) you force your opponent to say why one's right, a Right even. and one's wrong. As Spencer showed with the rabbi, it can't really be done. Beat the Jews at their own game, I say. Spencer understands the logical appeal and moat that this has.
>>
>>130565534
>tfw I found out yesterday that the right of return only exists in a handful of european countries
>one of them without it being Spain
>however, Spain has right of return for jews because jews were banned in their constitution (or just banned, forgot which) for trying to destroy the country
The irony hurts.
>>
File: 1476143996138.jpg (409KB, 1158x718px) Image search: [Google]
1476143996138.jpg
409KB, 1158x718px
>>130551277

He claims he doesn't like "ethnonationalism" yet he says he "likes Israel as a homogeneous ethnostate". It's a joke.

You don't need to support Jews or Zionism to have something whites had for thousands of years. You don't need to destroy self-determination for distinct Indo-European peoples just because you don't want infighting between whites either. He's basically selling communism with a mask of white identity on top of it.

>>130551470

No, Jared Taylor promotes white identity and race realism, not communism, or the EU, he doesn't spend 90% of his time attacking other people on the Right, he's always pleasant, he doesn't try to pretend like he's the "leader" of some movement. Jared Taylor is a good image for white identity, although I wish he'd address the JQ more but I don't know how that would affect the way most people perceive him (I think he's charismatic enough to pull it off, but who knows how (((they would punish him for it))). Richard Spencer isn't (other than the "bad boy" aspect which he's not that good at and doesn't make up for everything else, and the fact that he makes a few good points on the surface to cover the shilling)

>>130551843

I fucking hate Moarpheus, especially since I think he's totally wrong about Lauren Southern and TRS for example. But about Spencer he's mostly right I think. I took some of the tweets he screencapped to make this collage.
>>
>>130563543
It's not about waiting, it's about the fact Spencer is associating himself with a kike you fucking moron.
>>
>>130568972

It's not what he meant retard. He was talking about the fact that he has a wife who's 1/4 Jewish, who he married before he got redpilled.

Enoch himself isn't Jewish, stop spreading disinfo.
>>
>>130570127
I am not spreading disinformation. Enoch isn't even his real name Peinovich, and on the TDS he has admitted he is Jewish, which can also be seen here https://youtu.be/MFbjfjpefYY.
>>
>>130535000
>>130534848
Vote David Duke 2020
race war is coming
>>
>>130570662

Again, he was talking about his wife who's 1/2 or 1/4 Jewish, and who has been on the show with him. Did you even read my post?
>>
>>130568008
>He's basically selling communism with a mask of white identity on top of it.
How is he selling communism? A pro white EU like super state, which is basically what he advocates for, isn't communism. He doesn't quite attack ethnonationalism the way you claim he does. He just doesn't want to get bogged down in parochial French or German ethnonationalism as there are obviously much larger fish to fry.
>>
>>130550113
>>130564876
Aussie summed it up very well, these tweets need context. I swear Spencer does this shit on purpose just to freak people out, but once you see the whole thread of tweets, the message is very clear.
>>
>>130571093
>Did you even read my post
Yes I did, and that isn't the only instance of him admitting he is Jewish. See my other post. Also Peinovich is a Jewish-Russian name.
>He was talking about his wife.
Then why in the fuck would he refer to it in a vague way "As in my case" instead of directly admitting his wife is a Jew, and a liberal Jew at that.
>>
File: 1401039594847.jpg (3MB, 3200x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1401039594847.jpg
3MB, 3200x1950px
>>130572674
>How is he selling communism?

Did you read his tweets? He says Marx was right (despite Marx being a Jewish Talmudic Rabbi who literally wrote literally poems dedicated to Satan, created an ideology that killed over 100 million people, a lot of them White Europeans and Christians, was all about destroying Christianity, the family unit, the concept of race, property rights for gentiles &inspired all the cultural marxism cancer we see today,, etc.) He's a USSR apologist who says the Holodomor wasn't a deliberate genocide by Jewish Bolsheviks, he says he'd rather wear a Red Army helmet than living under American capitalism (which is bad, but not nearly as bad as the original Soviet communism). He bitches about ethnonationalism like all communists & claimed it was what caused suffering in previous eras, never acknowledging all the damage Judaism and the communism it inspired or the Soviets caused...

>A pro white EU like super state, which is basically
That's a contradiction because the EU will NEVER be pro-white. The whole purpose of the European Union was to create a communist system over Western Europe and genocide the white race. It's no coincidence that the European Parliament looks exactly like old illustrations of the Tower of Babel. The EU needs to be dismantled, and while whites should avoid conflicts between each other, they should also have a right for self-determination and not live under some globalist government making all their decisions regardless of their specific European ancesty. Preserve diversity, even between European groups, that's the ideal.

EU and pro-white are incompatible. Read the Coudenhove-Kalergi plan. Creating an "Eurasian-Negroid" race like the "Ancient Egyptians" to be ruled over by Jews was one of the main purposes of the EU and previously the Pan-Europa Movement, and it's what Hitler was trying to stop. That's the purpose behind the "refugee crisis". The EU needs to be dismantled and destroyed, nothing more, nothing less
>>
>>130568008
He's a pan-europeanist, I would guess his argument in regards to israel would be they don't just take one kind of jew, they take ashkenazi, sephardic, etc. Would be more similar to Britain than the EU though.
>>
File: 1446504657801.png (2MB, 1594x1274px) Image search: [Google]
1446504657801.png
2MB, 1594x1274px
>>130576225

UN and EU founders were almost all members of Pan-Europa Movement. Spencer will deny all this even though it's all clearly documented for any "intellectual" such as him to read. Then he'll claim the EU has nothing to do with immigration, and that race-mixing isn't a problem, against all evidence.

https://archive.fo/QGdrU
>Practical Idealism from Richard Coudenhove-Kalergi: A Plan for the European Union

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/03/13/eu-migration-centre-africa-6-million/
>EU to Open Migration Centres in Africa Because Europe ‘Needs 6 Million Migrants’

http://dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/eu-official-well-force-members-to-accept-refugees/?utm_campaign=atdailycaller&utm_source=Twitter&utm_medium=Social
>EU Official: We’ll Force Members To Accept Refugees

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-02/eu-threatens-member-states-fines-over-failure-accept-160000-syrian-refugees
>But despite the violence that seems to follow Europe's growing migrant population, European Migration Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos says that member states are falling short of fulfilling "their duty" to help international refugees. As such, Avramopoulos has threatened economic penalties as early as September for states that refuse to accept their 'fair share' of 160,000 Syrian refugees currently residing in Italy and Greece

http://shoebat.com/2016/03/07/german-government-releases-graphic-and-racist-guide-to-teach-migrants-how-to-have-sex/
>German Government Releases Graphic Guide To Teach “Migrants” How To Have Sex With German Women

http://youtu.be/I8yaiN6ew_g
>French President Nicolas (((Sarkozy))) on EU plan for forced miscegenation
>>
>>130570662
>Peinovich
Slav.
>link
He was referring to the fact he was (is?) married to a jew.
>>
>>130576225
He claimed certain Marxist critiques of capitalism are right. Particularly in regards to capitalism destroying culture and large firms opening the floodgates for cheap labor. This is often attributed to globalism but globalism and capitalism are pretty much joined at the hip. Therefore Spencer isn't exactly wrong. Much of our degenerate consumer culture has roots in capitalism. You don't have to be a communist to understand this.

Yes the EU as it stands has to go. But a "Eu like" structure that exists to further white European interests isn't at odds with proper ethnonationalism.

The holomodor comment is strange yes but I personally don't hinge my view of public pro white voices on commentaries of long forgotten 20th century tragedies. blame it on his wife I guess. Many Russians defend much of the Soviet Union out of base patriotism and nothing else.
>>
File: 1496312771521.png (184KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
1496312771521.png
184KB, 600x338px
>>130577295
>>
>>130535000
>boomers are the legitimate cause of the majority of our dysfunction in current year society and their nonstop towing the party line while pretending to be so called principled conservatives is what has and continues to cause problems.
>alt lite faggots refuse to even acknowledge implicit white identiy as a thing even while crying about muh' western civilization. Yhea when i say western civilization you totally think of mohammed and jamal right? These people are cancer, civil nationalists fit into this catagory.
>spencer is a former lolbertarian, same with his buddies @ trs and most "alt-righters". Most still hold libertarian ideals but look at the modern so called libertarian parties. Calling for all the same bullshit like open borders and unlimited immigration while never once questioning the scope and power of government. Their basically leftist bullshitters that larp like their politics are different. Same shit, for different but equally stupid reasons. Classic leftist infiltration, subversion, and co-opting.
>when he targets other ethno-nationalists, its because they push that idea for everyone BUT white people. When he talks about isreali ethno-nationalism its to reveal the hypocrisy of kikery, its a clever tactic to introduce people to the JQ rather than being an autismo 1488r.
>attacking stupid bullshit like so called anti-sharia marches on the grounds that THEY MISSED THE ENTIRE FUCKING POINT. They oppose islam on the grounds it mean to muh' women gays and minorities. Meanwhile what we are all really thinking is we need to keep these fucking brown people out of our countries. Hes trying to get people to acknowledge what is really going on...

Yhea, just keeping pushing bullshit, you claim to not be a character assassin while doing a character assassination. Most of your claims are categorical lies, funny you provide no evidence. Im totally certain you aren't removing any an all tact and context from these situations.
>>
File: 1450868540078.png (3MB, 2225x961px) Image search: [Google]
1450868540078.png
3MB, 2225x961px
>>130577414
>He claimed certain Marxist critiques of capitalism are right

Why though? Why praise Marx specifically? There are non-Marxist critiques of capitalism that are good too (you know this whole "national socialism" and "fascism thing" among others, but then he'd had to read critiques of communism too), but he picks fucking Marx. The Jew who was only using those critiques to fool goyim and justify a complete Jewish communist takeover where gentiles have no rights, no property, no nothing under Jewish slavery. Then combined with all those other comments and his wife, it's suspicious.

Read the books by Alexandr Solzhenitsyn liek the Gulag Archipelago and 200 Years Together.

>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85%
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIeYoF1VhHc

>Winston Churchill exposes Jewish forces behind Communism
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNcERXGcpEY

>Much of our degenerate consumer culture has roots in capitalism
It has its roots in who controls the money who pushes that degenerate culture. Capitalism certainly aids it, but at least under capitalism you can avoid it if you want, you have some amount of choice. Under a communist system, that degenerate culture would be forced on you under the threat of sending you to a gulag, and it becomes more and more forced by the state the closer you come to a socialist system.
>>
>>130535000
>Meanwhile Richard Spencer:
>>considers himself a leader of the "alt-right" and obsessively sticks to the term, making a Youtube channel, website and merchandise after it
>>spends most of his time attacking the right ("boomers", "alt-lite", "conservatives", lolbertarians, civic nationalists, etc., even ethnonationalists) rather than leftists, he praises Tulsi Gabbard. He claims he does this because weak conservatives are a bigger threat to the integrity of the "real right" and "nationalism" than leftists or Jews, but meanwhile he promotes homosexuality, Zionism, says "ethnonationalism is dead and bad", praises Marxism, counter-signals anti-Sharia marches, attacks "Euro-skeptics", supports the EU, and claims race-mixing isn't a problem. This is eerily similar of the way KGB agents were taught how to "never bother with leftists" (see ex-KGB agentYuri Bezmenov interviews on Youtube)

Yup, these are huge red flags

Richard Spencer is literally an FBI plant, all the signs are there.

His entire purpose is to subtly discredit right-wing movements.
>>
We also need to develop a pillar regarding media. Both entertainment and news, combined with scholastic indoctrination are the root of all poz.
>>
I think this centralization of pozzed media, which is piped into every corner of the nation, is the cause of cultural decay, and the cause of much hopelessness. Easy degeneracy rusts out regional cultures and encourages the basest, short term behavior. Many hi iq subpopulations, those future oriented, are able to not be destroyed by it, at least within the current cultural context. But for most... it's just vicious.
>>
>>130535847
no niggers in my gay bathhouse
>>
>>130581975
Can you name a white nationalist that you don't think is an FBI plant?
>>
File: 1485199805391.jpg (2MB, 1944x2592px) Image search: [Google]
1485199805391.jpg
2MB, 1944x2592px
>>130534848
i don't care anymore
>>
>>130584036

Explicitly white nationalistss?

David Duke, the folks at Red Ice TV, The Golden One, Oscar Turner, Emily Youcis, AmRen, Tara McCarthy, Kevin MacDonald, Mark Collett, Nathan Damigo, Hunter Wallace, Martin Sellner...

You could go on.
>>
>>130588064
I wasn't talking to you, I was talking to the guy who thinks everyone out in the open defending him is FBI.
By the way, a lot of that list are called FBI/CIA all the time, especially David Duke.
>>
File: LE ALT RIGHT DOESN'T EXIST MEME.png (3MB, 1376x3600px) Image search: [Google]
LE ALT RIGHT DOESN'T EXIST MEME.png
3MB, 1376x3600px
>>130535253
BTW, I am not a 100% supporter of that kike (((Gottfried))), but you are misrepresenting his work. He maligned the Neocons, informed the world on how Buckley was a Fed plant to act as a gatekeeper of the Right, and worked to bring about discussions of revisionist history.
>>
>>130535253
>The Alt-Right doesn't exist
>>
>>130535253
>The Alt-Right is co-op
>>
>>130535253
>The Alt-Right was created by HRC
>>
>>130535253
>The Alt-Right was created by the MSM
>>
>>130535253
>>
>>130535253
>Really gets that noggin joggin
>>
>>130591257
Source on the WFB claim? I know he claimed some unnamed regret later in life regarding his choices, and I've always wondered what he really thought. Did he come to think "the kooks" were actually right after all? Re: the altright name. It's just branding, no more or less. It's worked. How else to you get something in the mainstream?
>>
File: 1478419319489.jpg (493KB, 1350x1226px) Image search: [Google]
1478419319489.jpg
493KB, 1350x1226px
>>130589298

They can't ever provide evidence for him though. The guy has spent most of his life exposing the truth and nothing but the whole truth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

>>130591668

Why are you posting this? I clearly explained how the alt-right term was popularized and coined in the OP, none of what you say debunks it.
>>
File: 1494590738693.jpg (45KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494590738693.jpg
45KB, 400x400px
>>130591257
>>130591257
>>130591416
>>130591541
>>130591603
>>130591668
>>130591810
>>130591358

It sure looks like you are trying to make a point. I don't get it.
>>
>>130591905
>He didn't read The Great Purge: The Deformation of the Conservative Movement by Paul E. Gottfried
>In 1951, along with many other Ivy League alumni, Buckley was recruited into the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA); he served for two years including one year in Mexico City working on political action for E. Howard Hunt.[23] These two officers remained lifelong friends.[24] In a November 1, 2005, column for National Review, Buckley recounted that while he worked for the CIA, the only employee of the organization that he knew was Hunt, his immediate boss. While in Mexico, Buckley edited The Road to Yenan, a book by Peruvian author Eudocio Ravines.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_F._Buckley_Jr.#Education.2C_military_service.2C_and_the_CIA
>[23] Buckley Jr., William F. (March 4, 2007). "My friend, E. Howard Hunt". Los Angeles Times. ISSN 0458-3035. Retrieved May 6, 2015.
>[24]Tad Szulc, Compulsive Spy: The Strange Career of E. Howard Hunt (New York: Viking, 1974)
>>
>>130557680
>The anti-Spencer campaign has gone on for a long time though, and it's WAY fucking out of proportion. There's no possible way it's organic.
>15 posts by this ID
Tell us about organic demand.
>>
File: ALT RIGHT TO CONSERVATIVES.png (2MB, 2200x3328px) Image search: [Google]
ALT RIGHT TO CONSERVATIVES.png
2MB, 2200x3328px
>>130581975
Nothing can be gained by pandering to the Left of us. An incredible amount of support has been gained by driving hard and fast to the Right.
>>
>>130592687
Every WASP and Brahmin of that time had close ties to intelligence as it was seen as natural for their caste, before their decline anyway. Will look into Gottried, thanks.
>>
>>130592985
I'm not a shill, but do admit to being a newfag. 15 posts... I see people call out one post... is their some magic number that makes /pol/ happy?
>>
>>130534848
The people who create and buy into the narrative these pics are trying to portray most likely haven't done one thing for their own cause and spend most of their time determining who is pure enough to be worthy of support, it's very sad. It's easy to criticise Richard on a lot of minor things, and he probably does support Dugins political theory but it's alot better than your current path for whites.
>>
>>130552784
An article from her:
https://thesaker.is/beyond-left-and-right-beyond-red-and-white-framing-the-liberation-war-in-donbass/
>>
I don't know what to make of Spencer. On one hand, it's good that there is a mainstream voice for the alt-right, it's good that he's doing more than just shitposting in his basement. On the other hand, he seems to constantly have his foot in his mouth. His softened positions on race mixing, ethnonationalism (except for Israel), and homosexuality are also points of concern.
>>
File: chewing.jpg (37KB, 640x350px) Image search: [Google]
chewing.jpg
37KB, 640x350px
>>130593704
An admitted newfag has neither the chops nor the right to label resistance here against Spencer spam as inorganic or astroturf.
>>
>Alt-Right versus New Right the term "alternative right" is created by the "paleoconservative" Jew Paul Gottfried in 2008
It was arguably created by Spencer for use by Gottfried.
>Richard Spencer adopts it in 2010, it starts getting some very small usage on the internet in NRx, WN and such circles, Spencer also founds the website "alternativeright.com"
Correct.
>the term starts being adopted a bit more in 2015 and 2016 by any sort of "anti-establishment" conservative, especially with the media pushing the term, GamerGate might be involved in its increased usage
Correct.
>after the (((media))) keeps talking about it, Hillary Clinton makes a speech about the alt-right and Pepe the Frog, and it gets used to smear anyone supporting Trump
Correct.
>shortly after Trump's election, Richard Spencer ends a speech at NPI by yelling "Heil Trump! Heil Victory!" with a Roman salute. This creates a lot of controversy, some "anti-establishment" conservatives like PJW and Mike (((Cernovich))) drop the manufactured "alt-right" label. The new forced label "New Right" (different from the European New Right) pops up for people who previously thought themselves as "alt-right" but got triggered by the controversy"
Correct.

>the "New Right" claims it's "not racist or antisemitic", essentially /r/the_donald new neocons or cuckservatives who claim to like Trump"
Correct.

>even after the term "alt-right" and the ones using it have been smeared to death and it's been rendered meaningless (usually meaning "anything liberals and neoconservatives don't like" or "neo-Nazi"), Richard Spencer founds the website "altright.com" in 2017"
Incorrect. The Alt-Right, in The Daily Stormer network, the TRS network, the Spencer network, etc. fought several battle of the brands and are quick to inform anyone mistaken what the Alt-Right really means.
>>
>>130594955
>thinks /pol/ is the only, or even primary place to learn up.
My posts, proSpencer as they are, can stand on their own. Take them or leave them. Since I'm not looking for a sin-free messiah, it's an easy call for me. Also understanding the real world advocacy takes real balls. Hell, he might not work out; it probable someone else will supersede him. But it's all a process, not sitting home fucking pillows waiting for The One.
>>
>>130535000
>considers himself a leader of the "alt-right" and obsessively sticks to the term, making a Youtube channel, website and merchandise after it
Correct, though not "the leader". He considers himself a Kulturfuhrer.
>spends most of his time attacking the right ("boomers", "alt-lite", "conservatives", lolbertarians, civic nationalists, etc., even ethnonationalists) rather than leftists, he praises Tulsi Gabbard. He claims he does this because weak conservatives are a bigger threat to the integrity of the "real right" and "nationalism" than leftists or Jews,
A soldier's cancer must be cut off before he fights his enemy.
>but meanwhile he promotes homosexuality
Incorrect. He just doesn't countersignal it often.
>Zionism
Incorrect.
>says "ethnonationalism is dead and bad"
He took a Bowdenian view in that a stronger, more local form of Nationalism should be picked up
>praises Marxism
Incorrect. He notes that Lenin was successful, and individualism is for faggots
>counter-signals anti-Sharia marches,
Because they are full of kikes
>attacks "Euro-skeptics"
He puts PanEuropeanism in context
>supports the EU
Not in its current form, but in a more organic form of international friendship between brother nations
>and claims race-mixing isn't a problem.
Statistically speaking, which is what he was referring to, it's not. The only people that push it is feed into "yo whit wimminz want BBKANGC
>>
>>130591980
They can never provide evidence for half the "FBI!" and "Controlled opposition!" accusations they make.
>>
File: RICHARD SPENCER PUNCH.png (2MB, 1128x6424px) Image search: [Google]
RICHARD SPENCER PUNCH.png
2MB, 1128x6424px
>>130535000
> This is eerily similar of the way KGB agents were taught how to "never bother with leftists" (see ex-KGB agentYuri Bezmenov interviews on Youtube)
TLYOM
>one minute he claims to be hardcore "Nazi" doing Heil salutes and posting gassing jokes
We need political flexibility
>but the next he says the Holocaust clearly happened
Even if Hitler led to the death of 1m Jews, we still would not hear the end of it.
>supports Zionism
Deporting Jews to Israel, not giving Israel guns and money
>and almost never addresses the JQ
He does address it and hosts people that do address it. Division of labor. Some are more race focused, sex focused, homo focused, Jew focused, economics focused, etc.
>at the same time he denies the Holodomor happens
The Holohoax is bullshit, but lets be honest: the Holodomor numbers are inflated. Spencer noted in his tweet that the USSR was involved in Ukrainian deaths, but not in the way taught
>his wife is cozy with Dugin, was spotted with a ribbon of St-George, and his thoughts on foreign policy are purely focused on what benefits Russia (whether it's in Ukraine, Syria, etc.
Yeah it's a bit suspect, but it gives him access to new perspectives.
>every time he gets trotted out by the media, it's to discredit him and white nationalists by extension
This could be said about Taylor or Duke or anyone in between
>(whether it's the "Heil Trump" incident, the "punch a Nazi" nonsense, or in interviews where he can't help but say stupid things like "ban football because it's a threat to white identity"
Can be done to anyone.
>>
>>130557680
Johnson and Spencer's initial falling out happened at the heilgate, I believe. Johnson said it ruined the alt right. Then apparently Johnson went after arktos publisher.
>>
>>130549999
>at least immigrants won't be incompatible if we're forced to bring people in anyways.
Kill yourself
>>
Spencer's just a Nazbol Dugin shill. He isn't even a proper fascist.
>>
>>130549931
>Honestly, the weirdest thing about Spencer is his wife. Don't know what's going on there.
What's weird about that?
>>
>>130577397
Was he talking about his wife in this context too? https://youtu.be/vEv672uRhLQ
>>
>>130581112

>
Why though? Why praise Marx specifically? There are non-Marxist critiques of capitalism that are good too (you know this whole "national socialism" and "fascism thing" among others, but then he'd had to read critiques of communism too), but he picks fucking Marx.

I hate Marx but this is just a stupid point. If you want to address central tenants of Communism, you cannot do so without mentioning Marx. He is the most prolific Communist philosopher there is.

Seriously, use Occam's Razor. Waaaaay too many assumptions being made.
>>
>>130598972
Jup, that's it. He's a Duginist.
>>
>>130599525
Knew that one was next.
No, notice the 20 second length? He was talking about a set of jews (the ones he lived around/worked with I think), other jews referring to a different set of jews..
>>
>>130542451
>reddit
>>
>>130602145
What episode of TDS is it then?
>>
>>130604534
You're the one with "proof he's a jew" you tell me.
Face it, if he were a jew 8pol would've found out in his doxing.
>>
>>130604667
>>129106340
>>
>>130535000
>weak conservatives are a bigger threat to the integrity of the "real right" and "nationalism" than leftists or Jews
He is right. Weak conservatives have been consistently getting their asses handed to them by the left for the past 50 years.
None of their methods or ideas work to further their goals and they are mostly concerned with staying in some government position as the whole system shifts left.
Trumps "horribly racist immigration comments" were a common Democratic party talking point in the 90s.
That's how much the Conservative establishment has failed to further what should be their main political objective which is pushing the system right.
>>
>>130606796
>moarpheus thread
That fag makes multiple threads a day every day on the same shit, he's a schizo.
Thread posts: 171
Thread images: 43

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.