[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is why /pol/ is destined to lose

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: pol narrative.png (151KB, 600x555px) Image search: [Google]
pol narrative.png
151KB, 600x555px
Do you control the education system and the media? NO. Do you want to control the education system and the media? NO. Even if you wanted to control them, would you have the capabilities? NO.

Your plan is to take up a trade like a plumber or a carpenter, pump out at least four kids and then raise them to take up trades, too, and you think that will change the society to your wishes. Think again, bucko.

Your ideologies and movements will never go mainstream because this whole board is built on disdain of the mainstream. If the West went full Nazi tomorrow, you guys would immediately start shitting on it and advocating for a multicultural society free of hate, One World Government and Jews. You are not even like dogs chasing cars, no, you are like dogs chasing your tails and every once in a while you stop to lick your balls. You are just a bunch of narcissistic idiots who will never change the course of the society because of your redneck ways of thinking.

Fuck you! And fuck me for ever having hope for this place.
>>
>>130528721
kys
>>
>>130528721
>r/The_Donald is /pol/
Really, a few larping 'alt-right' faggots became the spokesperson of /pol/? When did this happen?
>>
>>130532695
So you are admitting that you are just shitposting with no goals in mind. Gotcha.
>>
>>130528721
>The president unironically watches infowars.
>The presidents son browses pol.

Yeah pol is having no impact on culture
>>
>>130528721
You are the reason /pol/ will win, which is why your post is funny. Keep larping tho, its cute sweetie. :^)
>>
>>130533305
Are normies browsing /pol/ or watching Infowars? No, they are watching (((Star Wars))) or (((Netflix Originals)))
>>
File: 1472824113691.png (120KB, 1146x550px) Image search: [Google]
1472824113691.png
120KB, 1146x550px
>>130528721
actually, many of us came to the natsoc/fascist side from a purely logical, and long path. Filled with facts, scientific ones, historical ones and more.

You know, I dont shitpost in the natsoc general threads. I dont shitpost upon other people and this board has changed. Slowly, it used to be purely reactionary but now many things are assumed as normal.

There is no mystical "you must do the opposite of what is popular here". If it becomes popular to kill the jew, then I would apploud it, even if chad thundercock does it. If the normies do it. Why? Because that would be pretty gret.
>>
>>130533672
No. Nerdy kids are browsing pol. Guess who grows up to write Star Wars and Netflix originals. It doesn't all happen at once. Be patient.
>>
>>130528721
>Do you control the education system and the media?
Yes and Yes.
Did you forget about 2016?
Remember, we used new media (like pol) to educate the public and we won.
It's a new world and we're ahead of the curve.
>>
File: K.png (51KB, 200x133px) Image search: [Google]
K.png
51KB, 200x133px
>>130528721
>>
File: bait one.jpg (5KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
bait one.jpg
5KB, 160x160px
>>130533672
>normies
only newfags use that
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.