[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Chaffetz: Trump Worse Than Obama

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: chaffetz.jpg (54KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
chaffetz.jpg
54KB, 640x360px
http://www.breitbart.com/video/2017/06/18/jason-chaffetz-trump-administration-transparency-worse-obama/

Chaffetz said, “The reality is, sadly, I don’t see much difference between the Trump administration and the Obama administration. I thought there would be this, these floodgates would open up with all the documents we wanted from the Department of State, the Department of Justice, the Pentagon. In many ways, it’s almost worse, because we’re getting nothing, and that’s terribly frustrating and with all due respect, the Attorney General has not changed at all. I find him to be worse than what I saw with Loretta Lynch in terms of releasing documents and making things available. I just, that’s my experience, and that’s not what I expected.”

>Get fired up to be a pain in Clinton's ass for 4 years
>The dumb bitch doesn't even win
>Your guy gets in
>Claims to want to 'drain the swamp'
>Is Obama 2.0 with even more shady shit going on
>Go home to Town Halls
>"DO YOUR JOB, DO YOUR JOB!"
>FUCK THIS NOISE
>Quits

How cucked must Chaffetz feel right now.
>>
File: 1386014008717.jpg (13KB, 219x230px) Image search: [Google]
1386014008717.jpg
13KB, 219x230px
>>
at least jordan is still based... right?
>>
>>130527347
The deep state has something on Chafftez. He got an ultimatum and folded.
>>
>>130527347
>Leaks and attacks from all directions
>Traitors in your midst

Gee I don't know why they aren't more inviting and forthcoming...
>>
>>130528244
Chaffetez is the guy who said that locker room talk for a football team is not sexual.... hes definitely a complete degenerate and is covering for himself with such outrageously false moral signaling.....
>>
>>130528244
I'd bet on that. Continued pattern of picking of potential players one by one.

Too bad, since Chaffetz thusfar seemed to be reasonably effective for a guy who seems to play all sides.
>>
>>130528515
hey..... when will trump........ release his taxes?
>>
So the mormon maria guy whose conspired with Ryan to do as much damage as possible after the pussy tape leak in an attempt to make sure Hillary wins doesnt like Trump.
>>
>>130527347
Yeah this guy is scum. He probably got out earlier just so he could escape the eventual purge. Fucker just did lots of Kabuki shows which ended up nowhere.
>>
>>130528673
Nobody gives a shit, shareblue. Good Lord I hope we capture Brock's records intact.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.