[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Redpill me on marihuana. Does it really cause white women to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
FYvmeBK0_400x400.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
Redpill me on marihuana.

Does it really cause white women to seek relationships with black men?
>>
>>130526355
Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are some examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.
>>
>>130526355
hey isn't that ozymandias?
>>
I'm high right now and you will never stop me from shitposting
>>
>>130526408

I asked a follow up question.
>>
>>130526408
>NEET dreams of being a janitor

In itself it does not, but the culture around it does so that women get less scrupules
>>
>>130526355
>Does it really cause white women to seek relationships with black men?

Nah, that's just the lie they used to make it illegal way back in the day.

if you tried to use that excuse today, liberals would legalize it instantly, and make it mandatory.
>>
Well, they have to get it from somewhere and then they are around those people and get high, so...
>>
I'd say yes.

One time a cute white girl I had a crush on asked to buy some weed from me.

She shows up and there is a black guy in the car with her. I got so mad and almost started crying. I told her I changed my mind and ran away.
>>
File: weed not even once.png (759KB, 671x913px) Image search: [Google]
weed not even once.png
759KB, 671x913px
>>130526355
i fucking love using marijuana, but most people shouldn't smoke it. it makes them into race traitor morons apparently.

or maybe it makes you question stuff, and then you buy into what the system tells you people who question stuff think? that's my pet theory.

anyway, everyone stay away from this great thing that i love doing, but fucking hate most of the people who do it.
>>
File: weedFOX.jpg (635KB, 1199x839px) Image search: [Google]
weedFOX.jpg
635KB, 1199x839px
>>130526355
>Redpill me on marihuana.

Microphallus, vaginal blisters and THE MANGE!!!

>pic related
>>
It is well established use of marijuana leads to changes in psychology that condone sex with foreigners and wealth distribution.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.