[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /pol/ think about the liberal school system?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: B12tbOZCUAAIRLm.jpg (31KB, 592x560px) Image search: [Google]
B12tbOZCUAAIRLm.jpg
31KB, 592x560px
I honesty hate its left bullshit that they promote. My school has "Diversity club" that makes me cringe so fucking hard when ever they promote it.
>>
Just smoke pot in school like every other generation has done in the last 30 years when the disagree with what's being taught.

Jeez. You cunts have the internet, you should know better.

God damn. If you live in a state that has legalised the shit, sell it to your friends or anyone else and start a business then apply for a Trump small business loan or something.
>>
So you just sit and cringe. But do nothing?
>>
>>130518087
Yep, I'm a teacher and I can't stand it. We have a full time "diversity teacher" at our school. The other science teachers and I are polite to him but we all secretly despise him, and everything he stands for.
>>
I had no idea there were ring wing teachers, it is honesty great to see it.
>>
Went to a Catholic school with some pretty redpilled teachers, especially our history and government teachers. Our English department made a point of making us read books that are usually banned in public schools. Our teachers would boast that our school was more free than public schools, since we could openly talk about religion and pray. If I ever have kids, their asses are getting home schooled. I don't think I could afford private school tuition so I'll do it myself.
>>
>>130518087
>What does /pol/ think about the liberal school system?

it isn't designed to educate, it is designed to destroy.
>>
I personally think that American buisinesses would be somewhat perterbed that the school system creates people who are incapable of doing anything but complaining about western civilization, as opposed to being able to work.
>>
>>130518087
My high school tried to start a gay club and I demanded equal time and funding for my straight club.

Become a bogeyman to those left-wing faggots so they won't dare try any diversity shit while you are a student at that school.
>>
File: antifa.jpg (246KB, 2400x1800px) Image search: [Google]
antifa.jpg
246KB, 2400x1800px
>>130524444
Nice digits
>>
>grow up in kike-infested new york state
>family is brazilian but legally immigrated to united states
>have to go to nigger-infested public school
>can barely learn because tyrone wants to flip desks all day
>can barely participate because ms. goldbergsteinriverbaumkatz constantly interrupted by shaquisha sucking her teeth and snapping fingers
>almost every teacher from k-12 remind us "you only vote republican if you're a rich white man"
>first election where i'm old enough to vote and can exercise my citizenship
>vote baba onigger
>spend next four years watching economy and culture flush down the toilet
>start listening to limbaugh, levin, hovind, and a handful of other conservative voices
>nearly two decades of kike brainwashing melts off in a few hours

If I could order the hanging of every kike, boomer, and wretched single cunt teacher I've ever had, I would. We're quickly reaching a point where the only way to deal with democrats is going to be to throw them in barrels with broken glass and razors, and kick the barrels down the Hollywood hills, or to throw them into a giant vat of boiling bleach.

Kike brainwashing is the only reason the elites and their media mouthpieces fight so hard to keep our kids in public schools while their offspring go to private schools where actual learning occurs.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.