[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

we're the greatest, we're the greatest!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: burger sucks.png (46KB, 1117x467px) Image search: [Google]
burger sucks.png
46KB, 1117x467px
US infrastructure is 3rd world tier shit. they claim rail is a B, I have no idea how when they don't have high speed nada and Amtrak is total shit.

Aviation should be a solid F and they don't even mention telecoms since everyone knows the US telecoms suck ass
>>
http://www.infrastructurereportcard.org/

kek
>>
>>130516129
How do you even get an accurate report for something like this in the US
It's massive, and varies massively from state to state.
>>
>>130516733
the report is done by the American Society for Civil Engineers and the report also gives a State by State break down.

So it's no different than a report by the CDC concerning the US
>>
>>130517129
What I'm saying is that giving an overall grade for the US isn't that useful since there are a lot of poor shitty states that nobody cares about
If it was those grades for like new york or california then I'd be worried
>>
File: cali lead.png (506KB, 1456x858px) Image search: [Google]
cali lead.png
506KB, 1456x858px
>>130517300
california has the worst water, and the worst roads of any US state.

it's in the report. they have a bigger lead problem than Flint Michigan
>>
>>130517754
That is surprising
>>
>>130517960
Actually its not that surprising. Its been known for several decades that lead in water increases violent behavior and well just look at California.

The roads are not that surprising either. Road construction in the US is a matter of planned obsolescence and is fucking horrendous. Its a works program designed to continuously run on.
>>
>>130517960
NY ain't better

i'm an expat, for road TX is one of the best states, but that's only for what u brits call motorways

cali is one of the worst for basically every thing

i grew up in tx lived over 2 years in ca
>>
>>130517754
>the worst roads of any US state.
>California
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.
>>
>>130518970
this, the contract goes to the lowest bidder, naturally in a few years they want another contract

it also does not help hat everything in the US in now a monopoly. which is why every things is now expensive and total shit
>>
>>130516129
The fuck is ASCE? Sounds like a lobby that tries to get as much public funding as it possibly can for civil projects.
>>
File: interstate.png (47KB, 624x541px) Image search: [Google]
interstate.png
47KB, 624x541px
>>130519251
poor burger

http://reason.org/news/show/20th-annual-highway-report

did u not read where i state i lived over 2 years in ca?
>>
>>130519457
yeah, just like the society for neuroscience is a lobby to make more brain diseases too
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.