[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apologize!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

Finsbury Park mosque attack: driver shouted 'I want to kill Muslims,' witness says

One arrest made after vehicle is reported to have run over worshippers early on Monday

>Police are investigating a potential terror attack in London after a van ploughed into people near a north London mosque, killing one man and injuring eight others.

>The prime minister, Theresa May, was woken to be told of the early morning incident at Finsbury Park and has confirmed that counter-terrorism command is leading an active inquiry.

>Officers are investigating multiple reports from the scene that the van drove intentionally into a crowd, members of which had recently left prayers at the nearby Finsbury Park mosque.

>A witness said the driver had shouted “I want to kill Muslims” before onlookers pinned him to the ground.
>>
Part and parcel of living in a big city. The terrorist wants you to get angry. The best course of action is to go about our lives as if nothing happened.
>>
Good.
>>
>>130515652
On a lighter note, isn't it nice seeing Muslims out in force condemning acts of terrorism, finally
>>
>>130515652
>they censor "hallah akbar", and refuse to use terrorist to name the killers
>"the white terrorist said "I want to kill muslims"" is ok though
what an unbiased, objective and professional media work we have there
>>
>>130515652
#NotAllWhites, the more you speak on whites, the more van drivers you create. I'm concerned about a rise in Anglophobia after this.
>>
>>130515652
Fucking useless prick using a van of peace.
If you want to kill Muslims an M249 and 10000 rounds is far more efficient.
If you can't get a hold of that go medieval and lock them in their mosque and burn it down.
>the response by the media is why you kill traitors first.
>>
>>130515652
>witness says
Nigger Please
>>
File: 1487112137927.jpg (13KB, 319x342px) Image search: [Google]
1487112137927.jpg
13KB, 319x342px
seems legit
>>
>>130515652
How can the man be a terrorist? There is no white state...
>>
>>130516103
Like they always have been.

>i replied to bait
>>
#DONTLOOKBACKINANGER
>>
>>130518485
>Bait calling other posts bait
Is this a new tactic?
>>
>>130518606
He's a new Fag and prob thought a bait post is the same as sarcasm
>>
>>130515652
>driver shouted 'I want to kill Muslims,' witness says

oh, this has false flag written all over it.
>>
Sadly only one has died.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.