[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

stock photos only relationships

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ilovemycurryniggar.jpg (13KB, 193x273px) Image search: [Google]
ilovemycurryniggar.jpg
13KB, 193x273px
Why are Indian/Paki men such disgusting freaks.

US that Western women flatly refuse to date Indian men. The same thing happens in Canada and all over Europe, especially the UK. (By they way, the Black guy / White girl paring in the UK is far more common than the White girl / Indian guy combo. The same is generally true for the rest of Western Europe, as far as I can see) Indian and Pakistani men in the UK complain a lot that many, many British (read White) girls refuse to date them. But these same White girls have no trouble dating Black guys. And the White girls counter that Blacks aren't into arranged marriages, unlike their Indian/Pakistani counterparts. And Blacks do not need to 'get the permission' of their parents to marry the man or woman of their choice. A lot of Western women also complain that so man Indian men suffer from the 'virgin / whore' complex. In other words, if an unmarried woman is no longer a virgin, that means she is a whore and should be be treated accordingly.

There is a very common perception that Indian men come into a relationship carrying all manners of 'baggage' that many a Western woman would much rather not bother with.
>>
K
>>
>>130514506
Let me make it simple for you anon.
Whoever is plastered on the media gets the attention. Right now the Blacks are famous because of Hip hop, they get tons of exposure leaving Women open to relationships with Black Men.

To make it short : Whoever wins the Pop Culture gets the upper hand specially the Women.
>>
LMAO. Blacks are like the most hated race across the world, alongside Muzzas.

And the white women that Blacks? Why brag about them? They are either mentally ill, uneducated or degenerate...they are literally poverty tier women.

Blacks have a 80-90% divorce rate in the UK. An absolutely failed community.
>>
>>130515062
Have you had a date rate in terms of race??
>>
>>130515062
Blacks are still more likely to get dates with white women. Curryniggers smell like B.O. and talk like old women and look like old women.
>>
>>130514506
That is a good thing considering they can do their slave labour and not race mix
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.