[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

VARG

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

File: varg-vikernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
varg-vikernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5tL5LFfMts

Does he unironically believe in past lives now?
>>
>>130513389
Who cares
>>
>>130513389
Get this fucking jew off my board.
>>
>>130513389
Varg Vikernes doesn't matter, so he can ironically or unironically believe whatever he want. Atheists go in the trash, Pagans line the bottom of the trashcan.
>>
File: 1473919305898.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1473919305898.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>not believing in reincarnation
>>
wow.Varg has gotten so fucking unhinged lately. And of course his followers will eat up anything he shits out of his ass. Children "larp" to develop themselves socially and physically. Adults "larp" because they want to have fun. No,Varg, someone who larps as an orc from middle earth was never an orc in middle earth. Baby animals that play fight are not larping because they remember fighting in previous lives. This is so absurd I think Varg might be developing some form of schizophrenia. And as per usual he has no evidence for his pseudoscience.
>>
>>130513389
STOP SHILLING THIS BALD, FAT, LOSER CUNT ON MY FUCKING BOARD
>>
File: 1497295316775.jpg (165KB, 1000x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497295316775.jpg
165KB, 1000x600px
>>130513482
This estonian knows what's up. Fuck varg and fuck his crowd of fanboys shitting up this board with their esoteric nordicism. I have more respect for southern europeans from now on simply because how dumb vargposters have proved themselves to be.
>>
File: Black Metal - Burzum.jpg (700KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Black Metal - Burzum.jpg
700KB, 1000x1000px
>>130513389
Not *now*. He always has.

He says everything from "that leaf is green" to "when you LARP what you're doing is remember lives you have led before in the distant past" with the same banal assurance. The latter is a paraphrase from one of his latest if not latest videos. (Hard to be sure, he posts around 30 a day now on topics as diverse as paganism and blue eyes and paganism and blue eyes and paganism and blue eyes.

Filosofem was a great album though
>>
At least he's not a (((Christian)))
>>
>>130513389
Tradition here still today is to name your offspring after dead relatives, so it goes in cycles. Like for instance my brother he is named after my grand father, I hope I get a son first because other grand father is still open.

We also believe that you have three following spirits, which are ancestors that follow you around, called fylgninger(derived from followers). They are there to protect you, I don't got this video, but in Holland some years ago something strange happened.
A woman (I think it was) fell down on the rails in the subway and the sub was coming she was gone for... but...

As if somebody just grabbed her, she was tossed straight back up again
>It's not your time to die yet
It's not your time to die yet
>It's not your time to die yet

Faith is fixed, the norns three decided when you were to die when they spun your web of life when you were born.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

So yeah we believe you can come back.
>>
Hippie! Who the fuck did that
>>130515519
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.