[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>east germany reunites with germany >congratulated worldwide.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1464223271211.jpg (78KB, 583x732px) Image search: [Google]
1464223271211.jpg
78KB, 583x732px
>east germany reunites with germany
>congratulated worldwide. Finally people have self determination

>crimea(ethnically russian since 1600s and only part of ukraine after 1964) reunites with russia
>international cripping sanctions. How dare people have the right to choose their autonomy.
Hmm. Really milks my almonds.
>>
>>130512316
Its almost like the west dislikes russia, makes you think huh
>>
>>130512316
Are the claims of previous votes to leave Ukraine legit? Or is that just Kremlin trolls?
>>
>>130512316
Was Crimea a sovereign state according to the international law? No. It was a small province of a 40 million strong country. Here's your answer. If you wanted Crimea you should've made Ukraine happy. You chose to fuck them over, now eat this pile of sanctions.
>>
File: 1496017102739m.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1496017102739m.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>>130512609
>being unironically this blue pilled
Hey fucking cunt. Uk went to war with argintina over a small fucking rock because 500 people said they wanted to be "british." There autonomy was enough to fly 3000 miles and bomb argintines. But a million crimeans dont fucking matter if they vote to be russian?
>no no goy, just keep the status quo. Anti-degeneracy orthdox russia is bad. Join the transnigger islamist eu instead
>>
>>130512316
Crimea was ethnically Russian after Stalin deported Crimean Tatars out of there because they allegedly collaborated with Nazis you big dumb faggot
>>
>>130512605
They are all ethnic Russians, of course they wanted to be part of Russia.
They also get better wages and pensions now
>>
>>130512609
(((ukraine)))
>>
>>130512316
By your logic Berlin should me Turkish. Respect the borders.
>>
>>130513067
You're out of your depths with Falklands argument, it actually works against you. Falklands was British clay and they defended what's theirs.

No doubt if Ukraine could they would do the same, but they just cannot pick up a fight with a nuclear power. So they're doing it by diplomatic means.
>>
>crimea(ethnically russian since 1600s

Russian """"""""""education"""""""""""
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.