/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are frenchmen so cucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: surrender-monkey.jpg (736KB, 1181x1181px) Image search: [Google]
surrender-monkey.jpg
736KB, 1181x1181px
>shitskin mudslimes get angry and kill thousands of people all over France
> we do nothing

>Shitskin muzzies kill aroung twenty brits
>white brit immediately fight back

Why are british people much more courageous than french fags? Since WWII we've been a country made of spineless pussies that can't fight back for shit + we voted Macron.
You can say whatver you want about brit people. At least they fight back for their people.
>>
>>130510811
I feel bad for you frogs. You basically created half of the world culture then comes Macron:
>Hurr Durr there is no French culture only culture
>>
>>130510811
France is spiritually dead since Verdun.
>>
>Proxy

I agree with the post though
>>
>>130510811
>Why are frenchmen so cucked?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/French_Revolution
>>
>>130511295
The French destroyed themselves and caused two world wars.
>>
>>130510811
But France banned the burka.

England didn't ban it. Germany didn't ban it
>>
>>130514351
T. History Expert
Kys my man
>>
It's not just the French, it's all White men. White men who sit and do nothing. White men who take the leftist stance and promote self-hating rhetoric. White men who sit on their computers and cry about 'muh race' but don't shit about 'muh race'. White men who just haven't the slightest clue as to what's going on but simply don't care until it affects them directly.

Whites are cucks period.

-Pajeet
>>
File: 1494401715733.jpg (12KB, 252x212px) Image search: [Google]
1494401715733.jpg
12KB, 252x212px
>>130514351
>caused two World war

You sound so American it hurts
>>
>>130510811
>habsburger want to take over europe
>french chimp out

>austria wants to annex serbia
>french chimp out

>uncle adolf wants to uncuck our shit
>french chimp out

>muzzies drain their economy and kill thousands of you
>that's fine, just fuck my shit up senpai

You know what Pierre? Fuck you and your country
>>
>>130515177
And behind all of this you can find an anglo.
>>
>>130515177
I'm beginning to think it's the Anglos who are the problem... Not the Jews... The Jews want globalism so that the world can come together in unity and share a common goal; to explore the stars! But the Anglos would have us stay separated so they enjoy dominion over the less fortunate since their conquest involving gunpowder when everyone else had sticks and swords.

Anglos are the divide and conquerors. Jews are here to save us all and bring us all together in unity... So that we may one day become an interplanetary species inhabiting the far ends of the galaxies...

Can you Anglos please stop fucking up our progress as a species?

Thank you!
>>
>>130510811
Muslims killed millions of people in France
>>
>>130510811
I'd hardly call running over a couple people with a van 'fighting back'.
>>
>>130516115
And furthermore, France has much better gun laws than Britban does. When and if the people truly fight back things will be much different.
>>
>>130510811
The British guy who killed 1 muzzie was probably an unprepared attack. If you want at least a big attack like 50 deads, you need months and maybe years of preparation. building bomb, hideout and gun can't be done in a week unless you are a millionaire.
>>
>>130510811
I know that feel. Wanting to save our country while the majority of our countrymen are complete cowards is painful.
>>
>>130515580
Both problem and should be destroyed
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.