[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did he mean by this when he posted it yesterday evening?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: Owen Jones.png (45KB, 561x291px) Image search: [Google]
Owen Jones.png
45KB, 561x291px
What did he mean by this when he posted it yesterday evening?
>>
>>130510331
He meant he was an overly dramatic faggot.
>>
>>130510331
How can you expect to be taken seriously when you use emojis?
>>
>every thing

Editor in chief of a national newspaper
>>
>The modern day George Orwell
>>
File: Screenshot_20170619-104444.png (394KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170619-104444.png
394KB, 720x1280px
I love how lefties have no problem drawing a direct link between attacks like this and the political Right, yet things like the Arianna Grande bombing are NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM!
>>
>>130512728
Not to mention that the far-left terrorist attack against Steve Scalise and other in that park was played down by the mainstream media world wide. Literally nobody noticed it. However in terms of newsworthiness it is more significant than some jew running over some fucking brown people.
>>
>Owen Jones

lmao, wont be long before the aids ravages his body
>>
>>130510331
anyone with a brain should be frightened by whats happening to the west.the ones that arent now will certainly be soon enough
>>
>>130510331
That he was bullied in school and now finally found an outlet where he can pretend to be a big revolutionary.

If you know these people IRL, you quickly realize that they are the biggest fucking cucks imaginable. Everyone can walk right over them and they will say absolutely nothing because they are afraid of the consequences.
Then, when they are back in the safety of their own home, they make some empty threat on Twitter because they know they'll never have to follow up on it and it's (mostly) free of consequences.

They are all talk and no bite. They are negative bite.
>>
>>130512728
I don't know what she's saying

Is she saying that 'he has been radicalised by Nigel Farage tweets'

Or that 'he hasn't, that would be absurd, stop saying the same thing for muslims'
>>
>>130510331
It's a mental illness
>>
>>130512728

It's mental illness to not realize the irony
>>
>>130510331
>false flag attack leading to massive crackdown on wrongthinking whites (muslims will be left alone)

HE KNEW!
>>
>>130510331
>Owen Jones
More like "Into the Oven" Jones
>>
>>130512728
The right already spreads the word when there's a muslim terror attack, but are silent when a far right person slaughters people. Then liberal people like jk rowling can inform people
>>
>>130513965
Going by who said it, I assume she's implying the former.
>>
File: OwenJones.gif (2MB, 599x811px) Image search: [Google]
OwenJones.gif
2MB, 599x811px
>>130510331
>Owen Jones
>>
>>130510331
at some point both "sides" will realize the more effective targets are these idiots and they'll spend their time begging
>every
>one
for help.

civil wars sure can be messy
>>
File: Owen Jones Terror Attack.jpg (30KB, 602x314px) Image search: [Google]
Owen Jones Terror Attack.jpg
30KB, 602x314px
>>130510331
Everyone I know has gone about their lives. We cannot let attacks like this terrorize us. We must go on as we always have.
>>
>>130518348

Now all of a sudden it's all doom and gloom
>>
>>130510331
White people are going to become a minority and degeneracy will get worse.

I'm assuming that's what he means.

Why is he acting like we don't know this?
>>
>>130512728
Yeah because so many people have been radicalised by a nondescript, vague poster conveying no clear message and depicting a real-life event.

What a stupid bitch.
>>
>>130510331
>What did he mean by this when he posted it yesterday evening?

So.... false flag van attack confirmed?
>>
>>130512728
DON'T CRITICIZE MUSLIM IMMIGRATION, YOU ARE RADICALIZING BRITISH EXTREMISTS!

I can't believe I gave this woman money.
>>
>>130510331
No idea. What's the context?
>>
>>130512728
Why is she not taking refugees in her empty house if she likes them so much?
>>
>>130510331
He should fear the cornered and frightned men, not the safe and secure
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.