/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should Left Lane laws be a thing? Should drivers be fined for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: LAB_Driving-01.jpg (12KB, 177x268px) Image search: [Google]
LAB_Driving-01.jpg
12KB, 177x268px
Should Left Lane laws be a thing?

Should drivers be fined for driving under the speed limit in the left lane?

also, how would you fund the Interstate system?
>>
>>130510235
nah people shouldnt be fined for it, but you should keep to the rightmost lane if it is free
>>
Right lane for passing only, yes you should be fined for driving too slow in the right lane. Interstate system should be paid for by the fed from taxes on trucking companies that use it the most.
>>
No, it shouldn't be a thing, because it disrupts the order on highways. Highways become a huge fight between different drivers who want to go different speeds. If all lanes have the same speed limit, why even bother with a passing lane? Just require that everyone go that exact speed limit. Otherwise, just remove speed limits altogether, or at least create a system where you can be within a range of speeds. But first before that could ever happen, you would need to upgrade highways to a modern standard that would supporter higher speed travel, like the Authobahn does. Cars these days are fully capable of cruising at 100+. The new Toyota Camry for instance, has all kinds of safety tech (lane departure warning, lane assist) standard, and an 8 speed automatic transmission. Their base model comes with 200 hp. The US infrastructure is not keeping up.
>>
>>130510235
I'm pretty sure they just recently passed that very law here in TN
>>
>>130510554
>Require everyone drive on that exact speed limit
Being this fucking retarded. Drive to the conditions mongrel you need to be able to drive slower and faster to avoid hazards.
>>
> He needs the government to tell him how to drive his car

There should be no laws period. Keep it real simple. You cause a crash, you get your license suspended for a few months. The more you do it, the worse it gets. Then you'll see just how fast people will respond if it means taking away their car.
>>
File: 1497343081361.jpg (54KB, 529x478px) Image search: [Google]
1497343081361.jpg
54KB, 529x478px
>Roads in general
>>
I just don't get how trucks can drive different speeds when all have to drive 100 max

How can one truck drive 100 and overtake the other with 100

Then there come retarded drivers changing to the overtake line 2 km before and sit there forever with low speed
>>
>>130511071

So basically just become China?
To be fair their fuck up of a road system actually works pretty well because for the most part people seemed a lot more aware of other cars around them and road rage didn't seem to be a thing.
>>
>>130510976
Yea dumbass, that's exactly what I'd like to do, but if you're going to have rules for everyone to follow, you can't have such discretion.
>>
>>130511071
I had a better idea. With all the technology we have, we could do away with traffic police altogether, and instead of having cars that drive for us, we use that technology to monitor how humans are driving. You constantly get evaluated by the computer and if you fall below a certain score, you pay fines, take classes, go on probation, or have your license revoked. But how fast you drive will not have a huge impact on your score. The computer will judge you impartially, based 100% on your competency as a driver.
>>
>>130510235
left hand turns at red lights are the cancer that is destroying cities
>>
>>130510235
Would be nice, all these ny'ers would be fucked in nj
>>
>>130510376
as long as "too slow" is not defined as "whatever speed the tailgating dickhead behind you wants to go, usually 20km/hr over the speed limit"
I'm not required to help speeders break the law.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.