[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

portugal burns while its guardians sleep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: olEWcGg.jpg (102KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
olEWcGg.jpg
102KB, 960x540px
are inferior lusitanian genes or shitty southern european culture to blame?
>>
>>130508805
Maybe they just reached the shitcoutry level like in those poor areas where they allow forests to burn down so they can build their international supermarkets or mafia playgrounds.
>>
>>130508805
Maybe they've been extinguishing the fires non-stop, and they're fucking rekt?
>>
>>130508805
>OP can't understand the concept of rest and thinks people can do dangerous work 24/7 without interruptions
normal countries aren't like gulags you commie fuck
>>
>>130508805
they took half hour break after all day work.

>>130509865
you should ask help from other countries. you need more firefighting planes.
>>
>>130508805
Dude you can't fight a fire 24/7, exhaustion and heat can cause you to faint, and if you faint next to a fire you become kebab.
>>
>>130508805
mate they canr work 24/7 they need to rest. poor guys are probably inhaling a bunch of nasty fumes just sleeping there you can see it in the air.

true heroes
>>
>>130508805
m8, they just put in a 40-hour shift.

Any more and they might die of exhaustion.
>>
>>130510061
Spain, Italy and France already already sent planes to help
>>
>>130510174
We should send too, but with our government I don't even know If they even have enough fuel to reach Portugal.
>>
>>130508805
Fuck you OP you piece of shit
>>
Portugal isn't burning - a small part is. And it's not because of a lack of means as much as it is because of bad planning and a shitty culture of "hey only *I* know what my piece of forest needs, not the government, how dare you tell me to clean it and remove dead, dry plants that are the equivalent of gun powder, nothing is ever gonna happen her- OH SHIT, EVERYTHING'S BURNING, IT'S THE GOVERNMENTS FAULT! we need mo money fô them planes and helicopters and we need to sell our subs and get more planes and the government needs to pay me for my damages".

It's fucking lunacy, how things work in here. And if you try to explain why helis and planes are not good firefighting methods and are wastes of resources, everyone gets fucking pissy because they once saw one plane putting out, like, an entire fire by itself, totally serious, guise!
>>
>>130510672
>Portugal isn't burning - a small part is.
It's only June, expect more fires this summer. Stay away from the woods portobro.
>>
>>130508805
"I'm supposed to be puttin out de faia, but I'm so tired. So sleeeeepy."
>>
>>130510296
kek better send your migrants
>>
File: 1494172577291.jpg (111KB, 810x810px) Image search: [Google]
1494172577291.jpg
111KB, 810x810px
>>130509273
Why not just let the shithole they call a country burn?
>>
they probably read one of the "lets put out this fire tomorrow guys im tired" posts here
>>
File: image.jpg (71KB, 431x580px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71KB, 431x580px
Why aren't they praise the God of storms and rains to wash that fire out of their lands?
>>
>>130508805
>people not working themselves to death
>be mad
>check flag

Makes sense
>>
>>130510296
>We should send too
I doubt even half our fleet is operational at this point
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.