[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Student gets into Stanford after writing #BlackLivesMatter on

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: blm.png (409KB, 762x798px) Image search: [Google]
blm.png
409KB, 762x798px
f you're applying to college, you can spend hours crafting the perfect admissions essay. Or you can just write the same word 100 times.
It worked for Ziad Ahmed.
The Princeton, New Jersey, high school senior was recently admitted to Stanford University after writing #BlackLivesMatter 100 times in response to the application question, "What matters to you and why?"

http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/05/us/stanford-application-black-lives-matter-trnd/index.html
>>
>>130506949
Archived it
https://archive.is/4be1B
>>
>>130506949
Checks date of tweet
>>
the time to start killing is now. either get up and do something, or get the fuck off this board.
>>
If you are white, and wrote #KillAllwhiteMen, would it have the same effect?
>>
>>130506949

>kicked out first year cause grades are too low

have fun jamal
>>
>>130506949
Sigh. So I'm a dork. 30s. Wicked smart. Mom was a college counselor. I know the game. The "top tier schools" have been going in this direction for some time. Test scores mean less and less. Going to a great school is becoming a liability for the 10th percentile down at good schools. Being white and Asian makes your standards impossible. Snowflake points are worth more every single year.

You faggots need to push the new schools. And they're not perfect. Random fucking places put money into test scores. Scholarships. Subsidizing real things. The good ones, i guess are cal tech, mit, cmu(hyde), Harvey Mudd and maybe wash u. The regular ones are actually state schools trying to be what UCs used to be. Penn, Pitt, Az, etc. I know the names sound wrong, but the money is the money.

We need a backlash against these fucking ivy level cocksuckers.
>>
>>130507019
FBI- like 99% of us are doing something. Even the fucking neets are trolling on twitter.

Also fuck off FBI we dont need you to tell us how fucked up the country is.

Question for you Is the FBI fucking over half jews and minorities yet?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.