[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why do u guys hate islam ? seriously, if you have any questions

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 45

File: islam.png (25KB, 375x368px) Image search: [Google]
islam.png
25KB, 375x368px
why do u guys hate islam ?

seriously, if you have any questions i will gladly answer them as long as you're serious
>>
>>130504941
your prophet is a pedophile kill yourself
>>
>>130505000
Thats not a question, also that incorrect
>>
>>130504941
its barbaric but
modern day society makes me consider honour killings
also sandniggers are shit
>>
File: 5bvry761nzvy.jpg (94KB, 1193x651px) Image search: [Google]
5bvry761nzvy.jpg
94KB, 1193x651px
>>
Because you guys can't keep it in your pants and have to shovel this joke of a religion in everyone's faces at all times
>>
>>130504941
>why do u guys hate islam ?

because im civilized.

but i dont expect you to understand, youre a goatfucker after all
>>
>>130504941
Would you kill me if you were promised there will be no consequence?
>>
What age is permissible?
>>
>>130504941

Islam is largely hated because it's what Abrahamic religions all used to be; barbaric, uncompromising, and not watered down.

Islam largely is comprised of moderates who do not actively 'kill the infidels', but who do not stand in the way of those who do. Therefore, they are the natural enemy of non-Islamic civilizations that do not wish to be overrun, overwritten and destroyed in the name of Allah.

There is a great deal in common between Islam and [what used to be] Christianity; but Christianity lost its' fangs long ago, and now you can be a LGBQTQTQ "Christian" who believes in abortion and bestiality, and it's all good.

Islam's hard line stance on social issues makes it a natural enemy.

Anything else?
>>
>>130505255
>hurr im civilzation n shieet
>wut? u want me to explain why i hate da mooselimbs? nah ur sex with goat LOL
>>
>>130505367

I would kill you even if there was consequences.
>>
>>130504941
Did you know the resurrection of Jesus Christ is real?
>>
>>130504941
Here's a good question for you.

https://youtu.be/zwhq31Vj0aU
>>
>>130505367
depends
>>130505419
depends
>>130505422
So you're telling me islam is hating for not changing and getting edited? the bible and christianity got heavily edited they're not the same thing anymore, this will never happen to islam, we teach the same things we taught 1400 years ago

Your values are wrong and ours are right
>>
How do you reconcile the satanic verses and the obvious pagan roots of islam?
How do you deal with the fact that no abrahamic faith is accurate?
Also explain about Aisha.
>>
>>130505558
Your answers to these questions are why we hate you. Our values are incompatible.
>>
>>130505520
he never died in the first place
>>
>>130504941
Islam makes people dumb, look at the islamic world, all the shit they did before Islam, then just kamel fucking for the next 1000 years, all because of Islam, muslims are dumber now than they where when Islam was first invented, Islam also makes people violent, so the combo of making people dumb and violent makes me dislike Islam
>>
>>130505077
no it's 100% correct he had sex with his 9 year old wife lol.
>>
>>130505617
Proof about satanic and pagan roots

And about the aisha thing, i really explained it 100 times on this board, im going to explain it only one time now, Imagine you go today and buy a product then use it, the next day, the product is banned and illegal to use anymore, do you think it is ok for people to shame and punish u for doing it before it was banned? this is just a small example
>>
Why do you put veils on women ?
>>
>>130505821
See? You're calling a little human girl a "product."
That's why you're scum.
>>
File: 164005.jpg (96KB, 649x767px) Image search: [Google]
164005.jpg
96KB, 649x767px
>>130505423
youre fucking barbarians. youre worse than pagans. and you spread your shit religion like its the only way of living for all the world. you dont care about culture, history or anything, you just want everyone to turn into religious fanatics like yourselves. youre so delusional.
>>
>>130505739
camel fucking for the next 1000 years? im sure your history teacher wasnt that good

Please, educate yourself, look what muslims contributed to society, house of wisdom, baghdad and damascus, architecture, science, math, medics and astronomy and geography
>>
File: muhammed2.jpg (60KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
muhammed2.jpg
60KB, 736x490px
>>130504941
>>
>>130505558

>We teach what we taught 1400 years ago
>We are right ,you are wrong

This sums it up nicely. Why bother asking the question if you already know the answer?

Islam is inherently incompatible with western, polite civilization. You are, at heart, barbarians with scimitars who behead those who oppose you and your faith.

There is no need for further discourse. Show up at my front door and I'll put you down like the rabid dog you are.

Doesn't mean I can't respect your commitment to your values; just don't expect me to permit my world to be overrun by yours, you subhuman barbarian goatfucker.

:-)
>>
>>130505558
Just in case this isn't bait and that you're actually retarded, I'll answer. That's your fucking problem right there. Everyone else adapted but you're stuck in the past. Your backward views have no place in the modern world. You think that not changing in accordance with what we now know to be right and true is a good thing?
>>
>>130505940
>science, math
All from the Greeks. I'll concede and give you props for preserving them, though. Don't try to say you invented jack shit.
>>
>>130505877
See you dumb fucktard? you ignored "this is a small example"

you are an imbecile
>>130505840
alot of reasons, most importantly to protect them
>>
>>130504941

Why do you always destroy the country you are in?
>>
I am Greek and in Greece we think that Islam is a fundamental part of our society
>>
. Was Mohammed married to nine year old, and do you condone this ?
. Was Mohammed a warmonger, and do you condone this ?
. Do you think dhimmitude is fair?
. Do you think the way Mohammed treated women is Ok?
. Do you condone the stealing Mohammed and his followers committed in their time in Medin a
. What do YOU personally thibk of infidels? Do you want to kill us as your book instructs you to?
>>
>>130505771
its like not accurate bro
>>
>>130506038
It's actually a pretty big fucking deal, that your prophet fucked a nine year old, when our Son of God was celibate His whole life.
>>
>>130506038
>to protect them
from what?
>>
File: HAILSATAN.png (201KB, 1998x2046px) Image search: [Google]
HAILSATAN.png
201KB, 1998x2046px
>>130504941

Why does Hashemite sound like some sort of shitty potato substitute?
>>
>>130504941
because it's the antichrist

OP you're going to Hell and you know it
>>
>>130506038

>Aisha

You are defending the rape of a prepubescent girl as "It wasn't illegal when he did it". That is not a defense. There is an inherently immoral, unnatural and aberrant nature to fucking little children. The legality, or contextual ethical social stance, is irrelevant. The man was a monster who went against human nature and basic human decency to violate a small child.

This is indefensible. Technicalities and legalese do not bypass basic right/wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>130505949
i doubt you can put me down :)

Also this means we are not retarded hypocrites like christians, we stay "original" we dont change what allah commanded, we are not barbarians, back then we were more civilized than filthy europeans killing each other over who worshipped jesus better

>>130506029
what you know to be right and wrong is not the same as what i know to be right and wrong u dumbfuck, You have no place in the islamic world, we dont want ur fucking modern world
>>130506036
expected, same argument over and over, i always provide proof but they never understand, they have rocks for brains
>>
File: tumblr_odmyoe6FM51vo4c6co1_500.gif (843KB, 500x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_odmyoe6FM51vo4c6co1_500.gif
843KB, 500x320px
do you believe it's ok to impose islamic law upon adherents of other religions? is it acceptable to you, if a jizya's been levied, for muslim theocrats to put people of other faiths to death on the sole basis of their preferred faith? do you consider jihad, evangelism, or zionism to be acceptable under any circumstances? is violence justified against people who draw the prophet?

my heart is patient; take your time, friend
>>
>>130504941
Which type of Islam do most Muslims hate?
>>
would islam still exist if people weren't threatened with death for leaving/rejecting islam?
>>
>>130504941
Why do you support Jewish genocide?
Why to you support Sharia law in the west?

Why do you have to come to the west and cause problems? If you want to practice your religion and your laws why can't you do that in your own country?
>>
>>130505739
//thread
>>
>>130506255
You must be joking. Shia/Sunni split happened because islam was rife with sectarian violence from the get go.
>>
File: 1496721271251.png (722KB, 680x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1496721271251.png
722KB, 680x1156px
>>130506258
>tumblr

kys now
>>
Islam is a shit tier religion but it triggers white subhumans so i roleplay as muslim on 4chan
>>
>>130505422
check thy digits, screed contents confirmed
>>
>>130504941
Muslims are smelly and come from smelly, poor countries.
>>
>>130506096
Yes, muhammad was married to a 9 years old,back then, in the given circumstances it was normal and okay

He was not a warmonger, he waged righteous wars

Muhammad pbuh treated women the best way possible

It was not stealing, the pagans took everything the muslims owned, it was taking back

>>130506154
dangers
>>130506228
wrong, aisha consented, she had the ability to do so
>>130506321
because they deserve it
because its the perfect law
because u ruined our countries
>>
>>130505821
There is NO scenario where is ok. Even 2000 years ago. Societal norms may have changed but pedos 2000 years ago were as disgusting as they are now. It's a CHILD. And how come everyone else wasn't doing it? Because it's wrong and you all know it.
>>
What does the koran say about non-muslims in the after life? Are they condemned regardless of what type of life they lived?
>>
>>130506469
>white subhumans
You are not role playing, roach. You are simply jealous and compensating.

Explain to me how being anti-terrorism makes you a subhuman but giving 8 year olds AKs and bombs is not. Looks like you have it backwards, roach.
>>
File: you have to be trolling.png (298KB, 594x316px) Image search: [Google]
you have to be trolling.png
298KB, 594x316px
>>130506038
if they need your protection, i'd posit that they're probably not worth protecting (i.e. men are going to abuse them regardless if given that much power over women- to the point where you need a man's permission to simply leave the house, and disobeying him probably means you'll be physically punished or worse)
women should be empowered to take care of and look after themselves; we can't be looking over their shoulder at all times. and, uh- good luck getting that in the west *especially* considering how women have treated men for the past 2-3 decades AFTER becoming the most privileged group of people in the history of our species

pic file name very related; i really don't think you're so dumb that you believe what you're saying
>>
>>130506535
Once again you dumb fucking retards are wrong, Who are you to decide if it was wrong or okay back then

It was okay, it was normal, get that through your thick skull
>>
>>130504941
Why can't Islam be in Islamist countries? Why does it have to have a presence in european/white countries?
>>
>>130506528

See but again, what's the point of the thread? You are openly stating you wish the death of our nations and the end of our ways of lives.

You do not value our view.
You do not care for our culture.

You would gladly wipe everything except Islam from the face of the earth.

Yet you wonder "Why do you hate Islam"?
Because you're literally religious zealots with swords trying to impose your religion on the entire planet.

So there's your answers. Pointless fucking thread.
>>
File: DB1DXcXV0AE53TC.jpg (151KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
DB1DXcXV0AE53TC.jpg
151KB, 1024x1024px
>>130504941
>>
Why do Muslims smell so bad? Seriously, every Pakistani person I've been around has stank of pure shit. Found myself gagging when I sat next to one of them. What gives?
>>
>>130506528
>because u ruined our countries
As if there was anything to ruin

Oh, and talking about ruining, explain how you ruined Iran
>>
>>130506528
>9 yo
>consented
>she had the ability to do so

that is the problem
>>
>>130506528
Dodged a lot of questions there Abdul. And that still doesn't excuse marrying a mine year old. Piss poor excuse.

Would you let a full grown man marry and have unconsensus sex with your nine year old? Answering honestly?
>>
>>130504941
Is it appropriate to greet people with "peace be upon you" and "upon you be peace" at a local mosque, seeing as I have no command of Arabic?
>>
>>130506387
i don't go on tumblr. it was shared somewhere else, and it's quite rare that i modify the filename. only for special occasions. like
>>130506631
>>
>>130506255
Give me one shred of evidence for what you know to be right. Just one. You believe in a non existent entity and worship a pedophile. Prove me wrong.
>>
>>130506596
7 layers of hell, depends what kind of person the infidel is
>>130506631
isnt what u said what /pol/ was against ?

Women need protection from strangers not by anyone but by their cloth, if a man sees a women in slutty hes thinking that shes asking for it, and its like shes showing her body around for others
>>
Nine year old can't consent, and her mother presented her to mohammed the molestor lets not pretend this is what the nine year old wanted.
>>
>>130506637
not an argument
>>
>>130506781
i don't speak for /pol/. i can only speak for myself, anon
>>
>>130504941
Because its irrational to believe that an illiterate meccan began recistinbg passages that were plagirazed from other abrahamic faiths from an angel on mountain. I respect Muhammad alphness as a warlord and a conqueror along with his followers. He was a master manipulator. The new and old testement account are shadier and much less is known since too much time passed since proper recorded history so I;m not sure how it spread other than by the power of the roman empire. Anyway your cuck for submitting to the mohammadians. Leave islam and start a jordanian enlightenment. The belief of the irrational is dangerous for a society.
>>
>>130506637
Look around you. Compare muslim countries to others around. Do you really think, that you are right and others are wrong? Do you honestly for your self think, that your life is better compared to those who reject religion at all (most "christians" don't give a shit about religion at all).
>>
>>130506528
What kind of dangers would justify putting a veil on a woman but not a man ?
>>
>
Women need protection from strangers not by anyone but by their cloth, if a man sees a women in slutty hes thinking that shes asking for it, and its like shes showing her body around for others

How about learning some self control . You are more than a mere mammal, act accordingly, retard. It's not difficult.
>>
>>130504941
Almost nobody here hates Islam and muslim countries. People only concerned that Islam invades their homes where it clearly does not belong. Let us imagine that Christians started to moving into your country en masse, entering institutions and influencing society, and your government giving them a free gibs and prosecuting those of you who speak against them. Will you be okay with it?
>>
>>130506637
It's ok to be mad. You've spent your whole lives believing in a false god and a pedophile for a prophet. The self loathing is understandable.
>>
>>130506647
because you ruined islamic countries
>>130506665
no, we value culture, you can keep your culture, religion is not a culture though, claiming chrisitanity is culture is simply retarded
>>130506688
you mean how america fucked up the democratically elected pres and put a shia dictator in control ?
>>130506724
obviously not, times have changed
>>130506750
u can say it in english
>>130506773
lol what? are you an atheist, man you people are really fucking retarded, its like you know you're retarded but you keep acting retarded, we dont worship prophet muhammad
>>
>>130506528
So the answer is simple.

We stand against genocide.
We stand against oppression.
We stand for liberty and justice for all.

Sounds like you are trolling though.
You openly support genocide and oppression and you ask why the west dislikes that? It goes against basic western principle.

So you are either retarded or trolling.
>>
>>130506781
Hassan, dressing slutty and covering yourself from head to toe aren't only options, the whole world around you understood this for dozens of centuries, why can't you wrap your head around it?
Besides, if you have tendencies to rape someone because a bit of ankle was showing, you're a savage. Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>130506794
i think at the time, she could've probably consented. kids worked and had their religion, values, etc pretty much solidified around that age, to be sure. today, though? mmmmmmyeahno
>>
File: IMG_0240.jpg (27KB, 249x203px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0240.jpg
27KB, 249x203px
>>130504941
KILL ALL MUSLIMS
>>
>>130504941
I don't hate islam, I hate the people practicing Islam.

>honor killings
>regular terrorist attacks
>imported for cheap labor (so (((they))) can screw over the common man
>imposing their traditions in public space
>crime is religiously justified because of kufar

So can you respond to each point? Also what would be your solution to these issues?

Mine would be the same way the old colonies treated us, a little bit of genocide and mostly deportation.
>>
>>130506255
>You have no place in the islamic world, we dont want ur fucking modern world
Good. I'm fine with that. Now leave ours world. We don't want your islamic world here.
>>
>>130506994
>ruined islamic countries
i can somewhat agree with this
however, if you afraid of the west killing you and destroying your culture- if you really believe that- what in the actual fuck would motivate someone to move there from the middle east *except* jihad?
>>
>>130506794
back then they could
>>130506860
then i disagree with you
>>130506863
afterlife is much better than this, we will all be rewarded.
>>130506870
its natural human instinct to have attraction to women, not to men
>>
File: Islam religion of pieces.jpg (125KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Islam religion of pieces.jpg
125KB, 600x600px
>>130504941
Hey muslim man, what do you have to say about the pic?
>>
>>130507138
What exactly do you expect in afterlife? I don't know how islam sees afterlife except that thing with the virgins.
>>
>>130504941

because you are invading europe... once again

If you stayed on your theocratic shitholes I wouldnt have any problem at all as you would be killing yourselves and not europeans following your violent and pedophilic ways.

Now you tell us that your countries are shit and want a better life, come to our countries in the search of that better life and then deman us to turn our countries in the same shitholes you fled? El Cid knew several houndred years ago the best cure for your problem and we should apply it again.
>>
>>130507138
Being attracted is fine, raping someone the moment you see their uncovered wrist is not. Are you an animal? You seem to act like one.
>>
>>130504941
What's with all the cousinfucking in islamic countries? Does it come from islam or is it a shitty arabic or central asian custom?
>>
>>130507138
>you disagree with me
and that's fine. i believe that if a woman needs a man's protection in order to not be raped- if she's putting herself in positions of extreme vulnerability or if men are all howling at her like ravenous, bloodthirsty animals- you've got bigger problems to worry about than making sure they keep their beekeeper suits on while outside the home, my dude
>>
>>130504941

Your religion is the definition of evil and malevolence.
>>
>>130507353
+
>>
>>130504941
old /pol/ here
Its the kikes plan to make the goyim kill each other.
I'm just playing along because how fucking stupid and blind this place has become.
>>
File: 1496170976162.png (123KB, 1290x1212px) Image search: [Google]
1496170976162.png
123KB, 1290x1212px
>>130506772
i got my eye on u
>>
>>130506994
>Ruined Islamic countries
kek.
>Muslim calling others retarded.
Seriously? I don't care who or what you worship because it's all false. It's about power and control. The sooner you realise this, the better the world and society will be. Pretty sure you will die not understanding this simple truth though. All religion is a means of control and nothing more. Your pedophile prophet knew this better than most.
>>
>>130504941
I'm right wing as fuck but I don't hate islam as a belief system. In fact, I probably have more in common with proper muslims than with your average degenerate liberal westerner.

I do recognise that the house of islam has always been a rival of Europe and that islam means Arab supremacy.

And I do hate the radical shitheads that are trying to subvert us and push their religion onto us
>>
>>130506082
Where do you live anon? asking for a friend :DDDDD
>>
>>130507357
this is a serious problem wherever it's practiced, but let's not forget about the state that elected Clinton as governor

js
>>
>>130507478
arabs are semitic too. why can't they all be kikes
>>
>>130507138
If it's rape that you're trying to protect them from then my disdain for islam has been first hand justified.

By that argument islam is a system of laws and beliefs which adhere to primal, destructive, animalistic instincts, and not to constructive,unique qualities only mankind is capable of having.

Islam embraces savagery.
>>
File: wow what a homophobe.png (2MB, 1424x884px) Image search: [Google]
wow what a homophobe.png
2MB, 1424x884px
>>130507522
this pepe is the best thing ever. thank (You) for sharing, friend

OP seems to have checked out, sadly. the butthurt seemed to be getting very real
>>
>>130504941
>muhamod was a shit person
>I like wine
>I like bacon
>my family fought Muslims in the crusades at some point

Plus others
>>
>>130506994
>because you ruined islamic countries
You started that. Islam as a world religion exists because you started invading Christian lands. The Middle East, Egypt, Mesopotamia, the Levant, Asia Minor, all used to be Christian land you conquered and wiped out christianity there. You started the war.
>>
File: 1445776961904.jpg (145KB, 780x488px) Image search: [Google]
1445776961904.jpg
145KB, 780x488px
>>130507697
i meant this one for your tumblr posts but i'll take the (((You)))
>>
>>130507138
Please tell muslims to stay out of western civilization that fact that your text may not be altered or change and you believe in the end time and are waiting for the mahdi and the dajjal to come so jesus can return and convert the entire world to islam tells me you incompatible at a fundamental level to ever adapt properly into our culture. I truly believe your religion must be defeated for humanity to survive. Muhammad made dangerous yet powerful statements by claiming its the final word of god. Islam is much more efficient as a cult than Christianity ever was. The surahs are recited hypothetically in transient lyrical way and praying 5 times a day makes it the ultimate brainwashing mechanism. People fighting for reason and truth have barely made weakened christianity, it'll take much longer to smack the voice of reason into islam.
>>
>>130506637
>Who are you to decide if it was wrong or okay back then?

Who are you to decide if it was wrong or okay back then?

right back at ya shit nit
>>
When are you going to explode?
>>
>>130507478
pol has become an opinion beacon so it's now a target for subversion.
Most people are not opinion leaders and everyone is susceptible to deception.

The true value is inspiring people to dig and think on their own, and become a new player in the game not just a blind follower.

It's like how God talks about seeds. Some take root and grow, others get lost in the gravel. You do the same with truth, some will take that truth to heart and some will deny it and cast it away.
>>
>>130504941

Gee, I don't really know.

I am really sure our history have nothing to do with it.
>>
File: image.jpg (48KB, 388x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
48KB, 388x600px
I hate Islam as a religion and a ideology which is violently predisposed to Christ and Christianity.
>inb4 muh people of the book and Muslims treated Christians well and good. No, Islam restricted us as second class citizens who had to pay extra tax and violent jiahdi Muslims pillaged cities when conquering cities and sold many to slavery. It is violently oposed to Christ and the church he founded, It teaches sexual immorality like taking sex slaves, polygamy... Ect. It rejects the notion that Christ actually died on the cross even when pagan historians from the 1rst century claim he did. It's a gnostic amalgation of paganism with some Hebrew and Arian(non trinitarian) beliefs. Pol hates Islam because 3rd world people who immigrate to western countries
Are violent and are inspired by Islam to subjugate Europe under sharia law by killing innocent people and feeling so entitled that they rape women like Muhammad did in his wars against rival Arab Jews and how after defeating them he killed all the men of the tribe and sold the women to be sex slaves.
>>
>>130507904
it was one. the other one, i changed the filename to make you think, if you only gave it a cursory look, that it also came from tumblr

kek <---- this one, right here
>kek
kek
>kek
kek
>kek
kek
>>>kek
>>
>>130507621
I didnt say semitic in my original post. I said kikes ie Jews.

Read the protocols of Zion. Protip: There will NEVER be friendship between the muslims and European no matter how hard you try. The kikes will always prevent that.
Starting from now, there will only be animosity until the entirety of Europe falls into chaos and people begging the Jews to save them regardless of the kneeling goy being muslim or otherwise.
The fucking idiots here that kept fanning the flames of hatred towards muslims only makes the Jews happier.
The end result of the race war is the winning pact being the slaves to the kikes after the western world is in ruins.
>>
File: Capture434.png (27KB, 174x632px) Image search: [Google]
Capture434.png
27KB, 174x632px
>>130504941

> Der duh? Why do you guys hate us?

Do some reflection and think about why we hate you, fucking smug pieces of shit.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand why the world is collectively about to stomp your asses.
>>
>>130504941
time for talk is past
we are at war with Islam already
you sand niggers started this and we'll be ending it
>>
OP seems to have checked out and/or hopped into another thread
pack it up once you get bored deconstructing his buffoonery, i suppose
>>
>>130504941
Literal interpretations like salafism are for people who would be better off dead. They should give a medal to the latest van driver if it's found he killed a few Wahhabists.
>>
Itt: we need to explain to a muslim why fucking a 9yo is a no no.
>>
>>130504941
Because Islam is ruining Europe's demographics and culture and replacing it with its own.
>>
Because the Jews own our societys, did 9/11 and 7/7 bombings then founded ISIS/others as fake Muslim proxy pro Israel terror groups, brainwash us into believing womens equality/faggotry/trillions in debt to Jew usury/muh 6 gorillion laws are critical ((freedoms)), whilst Islams anti faggotry/women as objects/no usury/no muh 6 gorillion taboo are the oppressed. America by 2060 is 43% white due to the kikes, but they will still be blaming Islam whilst worshipping the Kikes who have ruined us
>>
>>130507138
>its natural human instinct to have attraction to women, not to men
So, women are not attracted to men?
>>
>>130504941

I really wouldn't have an issue if it was shoved in my face. I do believe Islam is the historical enemy of Europe and should stay in the desert where is belongs.

Tl:dr: I dislike islam because muslims
>>
>>130506528
>because they deserve it
>because its the perfect law
>because u ruined our countries
And you wonder why we hate islam. Your behaviour is subhuman and so are you beliefs. You have no place in western society. Stay in your.vountries anf practice your barbaric death cult there
>>
>>130504941
Why shouldn't I hate a religion that sees a backstabbing, mass murdering pedophile that also fucked goats and dead women, as the perfect example as a man?
>>
If you don't like our civilization and country, why the fuck are you always trying to piss us off, we have advanced weapons, you have aks and mud huts, seriously?, also would you personally fuck a nine year old?
>>
File: 1497749739508.jpg (70KB, 430x648px) Image search: [Google]
1497749739508.jpg
70KB, 430x648px
>>130508242
>>
>>130504941
You refuse to evolve. You think a mentally deranged piece of shit pedophile is your prophet, you think he is the perfect man. Fuck you, all of you should be killed and Islam should be banned.
>>
>>130506772
kekistan is cringe
Ancap Flag is cringe
You have to be trolling is cringe

Its not you, i should know better than to even hang on plebchan
>>
File: 1464006485723.jpg (63KB, 490x542px) Image search: [Google]
1464006485723.jpg
63KB, 490x542px
I only hate islam in my country not islam in general. In your sandnigger country you can run whatever type of society you want.
>>
>>130508209
It was in the year 570ac to 8 june 632ac the time where basic medicine involved attaching leeches to your body would cure sickness Islam is a product of its time and it need an update.
>>
File: 1495386842217.png (1MB, 640x4687px) Image search: [Google]
1495386842217.png
1MB, 640x4687px
>>130504941
explain to me why do you belive in islam when your whole religion is fake (and gay [so so gay])
>>
>>130508394 Great argument! Care to refute any of my points? Do you support faggotry, womens ((rights)), usury as freedoms? The West is degenerate, you have been conqured by the Jews. You literally believe in the absurd 6 gorillion fable, and think the Nazis/Muslims are the bad guys as America slides to 43% white.
>>
>>130504941

every nation that's majority islam is garbage
>>
Muslims are just puppets of jews
the Saudis are Jewed
Jordan's King (direct descendent of the prophet) is half Jewish (seriously, look it up)
they never attack synagogues
don't attack Jewish areas

think about it Jews control muslims
>>
I don't, I actually admire some aspects of Islam. I just don't want Muslims, or foreigners in general in my country
>>
>>130505679
>Why do you hate us /po/? We hate you.

It is like they are dumb primitive violent goat fuckers or something. The real question that is on my mind 24/7 is how the fuck to get them out of our countries or at the very least to shut down any more immigration.
>>
>>130504941
>>
>>130508765
It isn't islam's place to step in and "fix" things.
This is why we hate you.
>>
>>130504941
I dont hate islam, it just does not belong in the west.
>>
>>130505423
>his only comback is repeating all of the other post with errors
>this proves hes not a retarded goatfucker
youre probably so dense that youre the one getting fucked by the goat and your not even gay though still a fag
>>
>>130506128
but the thing is majority of Sunni's believe it, so regardless if it is accurate or not a lot of people use it as an excuse to fuck/marry kids..
>>
File: 1483116766602.jpg (60KB, 736x490px) Image search: [Google]
1483116766602.jpg
60KB, 736x490px
>>
File: image.jpg (105KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105KB, 1280x720px
Islam? Not in my bloody londonstan
>>
>>130504941
If I convert do I get a free AK and cutie hijab-wearing 3D waifu?
>>
>>130508765
The sand nigger speaks truth.
>>
>>130508875 Yup. ISIS and all the others are Jewish creations designed to enrage Europeans against Islam whilst causing chaos in the few ME countries still resisting the Jew. Only Syria and Iran left to destroy now. You will never see a ISIS attack against a Jew.
>>
>>130504941

For many will come in My name, claiming "I am the Messiah," and will deceive many - Matthew 24:5

Muslim's believe and accept that Jesus was a prophet. How do Muslim's feel about Jesus (a Hebrew) saying Mohammad was a false prophet?
>>
File: 1469577371177.jpg (11KB, 250x244px) Image search: [Google]
1469577371177.jpg
11KB, 250x244px
>>130504941
this is a depiction of your false prophet Muhammad, does this make you want to kill me?
>>
OP was like "I'll discuss Islam with you" I'm not even through the thread and he's already going "kill those who disrespect islam"

ITT /pol/ learns sandniggers are exactly who we thought they were
>>
>>130508765
We believe in liberty and justice for all. That being said we also believe in national security and America first.
You are not deserving of our hospitality. Your people are hateful and destructive who lay waste wherever they go.

This brainwashing attack from our inside is only a temporary effort. It will not prevail it's simply a test of our systems and peoples perseverance and character. I hope burning in hell is worth a few pages in a history book which is all your movement will ever equate to.
>>
>>130504941
Hmmm
I don't like people that want to impose their backwards ideology on me that will lead to suffering or will kill me if I don't do it. What's wrong with that?
>>
>>130509361
There are no traces or painting's of Muhammad nobody knows how he would have looked in his younger years.
Its also worth nothing that before he married aisha he married khadijah a widow.
>>
>>130504941
i like muslims
..impaled on pike
>>
>>130508949 Is it not your Jewish overlords who have allowed the mass Islamic immigration to take place, in Europe via your ((Refugee)) crisis, a convenient benefit outcropping from the Jewish wars of the ME? Who opened the floodgates in America, was it Islam? Why is it you hate Muslims more than those who push for Muslim migration into Europe, who push for non white immigration into JewSA
>>
>>130504941
Islam is a totalitarian ideology of peace

Agree or you're dead kaffur
>>
File: muslamb gets shut.png (109KB, 934x560px) Image search: [Google]
muslamb gets shut.png
109KB, 934x560px
>>130504941
I despise muslims because they are not intelligent enough to realize the connection between poor condition of their countries and their submission to that insane teaching.
So now they escaped their failed states to destroy the decent ones. That's beyong stupid, that's plain crazy.
So that's why I hate your mind virus. Get a cure.
>>
>>130506994
Fuck you. Muhammad and subsequent company have been raping, murdering, raiding caravans, ordering assassinations, beheading people, enslaving people, executing conquests and on and on and on and on. You're BS and lies are why people are sick of Islam and why so many are fed up. Don't come here offering an olive branch and then blame anyone and everyone for the Islamic world's problems on anyone but Muslims. Muslims can't even stop killing each other...and why? Because Muhammad failed for the millionth time and didn't have the sense to actually decree who would handle the religion after his death.
Seriously? Man, WTF?!?!
>>
>>130504941
Because you sand nigger goat fuckers cant just stay in your shitty desert safe spaces and keep to yourselves. Noooooo. You have to come over to white countries, claim welfare for you, your 4 wives and 23 kids, fuck our shit up with shariah zones in countries that used to value liberalism and tolerance and then you blow yourselves up or run us over with trucks when we complain about your shitty attitudes.

You cunts are literally cancer.
>>
>>130509531 The brainwashing is not temporary. Your country will be 43% white by 2060, that is reality. Muslim countries offered no threat to you whatsoever, yet you bombed and killed millions of us, and continue to do so, when all we wanted was friendship. Saddam liked you, as did Gadaffi, as does Assad, but you will kill them because they oppose your Jewish overlords agenda. Burning in hell? Jesus was a prophet, I just happen to believe Muhammads teachings as the ultimate truth. We actually like Jesus though. Did Islam kill Christ? If not, who?
>>
Can you admit that Muhammad was a schizophrenic false prophet and that Allah is not real?
>>
>>130504941
Serious question here. Why do you even bother coming here and asking this ?
>>
>>130505899
Speaking as an exmuslim, you hit the nail on the head.
>>
>>130510245
> all we wanted was friendship
> I just happen to believe Muhammads teachings as the ultimate truth.
You're not fooling noone. Not when your book is available to ctrl F
>>
>>130504941
Because you hate Atheists like me.
>>
If I publicly put pork on everything like door knobs, car door handles, all the shit in the halal section, etc. Would that drive away muslims? Or would I have to load a super soaker with vodka and ham juice and go for face shots? What non violent way can I banish you from my homeland?
>>
>>130510245
Race has nothing to do with American ideology. Try again.
I agree we should have never started the war, but it's now our job to extinguish the new threat that Obama coddled and nurtured for 8 years.

You are no friend of mine even if you say you are because I am not naive. As long as you accept those teachings you are an enemy.
Read The people vs Muhammad and you may still be able to save yourself. Otherwise let bitter hatred consume your heart and soul and pay the everlasting price.

There is a reason your people censor and strongly oppose that book. They want to control you.
>>
>>130510772
I've seen this in one thread like a week ago. Dude was burying dead pigs where muslims wanted to build mosques and houses. Supposedly they can't build and live on a land where pigs are buried.
>>
>>130510839
God damn I wanna fuck that ass.
>>
>>130504941
Taqiyya.
>>
>>130504941
I don't know, it might have something to do with
>You people invade our countries, live of gibsmedats like niggers, never work, then you want to turn our countries into islamic shitholes like the ones you ran from
>You people attack innocent people in terrorist attacks every single week.
Frankly your entire part of the world should be removed from the surface of the earth. Everyone would win.
>>
>>130504941
You worship a religion that encourages the killing of sinners rather than allowing them to walk a road of shame and try and redeem themselves.
>>
>>130509264
Prove it
>>
>>130504941
همه نفر که اسلامی هستند نفر بدترین در دنیا هستند
>>
>>130511347
مردم not نفر
>>
>>130511299
He probably can't do it. But I think I can.
Though I don't think that little detail overweighs their zeal to another abrahamic religion, called upon us to reestablish spiritual control over rebelious goyim daring to return to their roots.
>>
>>130504941
I don't hate islam, but i fight it because it is a false religion.

-There are the satanic verses, that means that somebody arbitrarly decided that some pieces of the quran were bullshit and that it was right to ignore them just because mohammad was decieved by Satan. What kinf of willi wonka prophet is that?? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Satanic_Verses

-Even if Muhammad was really a prophet, why has he talked only with an angel? Every single christian prophet spoke with God himself.

-What proof Mohammad gave that he was indeed the prophet of God? Did he resuscitate the deads? Did he gave light to the blinds? Did he liberate people from Satan's hands?

-The Quran says that Jesus never died on the cross and neved resuscitated. Why should i believe in a book written 600 years after Jesus life? Mark's gospel is from the year 50, but you still say that it's wrong. Also, In the bible is written that after John the Baptist There will be no more prophets until Jesus second coming, so The bible and the quran are mutually exclusive.

-Your paradise is a joke. The best thing you can desire is just fucking some virgins for all eternity? Just that? Is that what God made us for? Like animals?
>>
>>130506528
I hate Islam because it's full of deluded cunts like you who blindly defend their barbaric religion
>>
they don't share any of my values or positively oppose them
>>
>>130511597
>>130504941
More over:

-Your god is not rational, which is the main quality that my God has. For you every istant is gave by god, even the evil things are his will. (inshallah). You are not the sons of God, just his slaves. Muslim means submissive. Your God is evil and dispotic, it's not a good father that search for a lost sheep even if that means giving his life for it.

-Muhammad become rich, married, had numerous sons from this religion thing. The apostoles were killed,tortured and beheaded for their faith. I'm much more prone to believe to them than to a guy who could have done all this just for himself.
>>
I don't like Islam because a lot of Muslims tend to get really into it and then kill people. Also a weird amount of Muslim rape as well, disproportionately. I'd be cool with them if they were cool with me. But Islam creates rapists and murderers, or rapists and murderers join the religion. Either way. Too much rape and murder, which is sort of what religious ideology should avoid. Seems backwards that a moral code to live on makes you murder people.
>>
File: ctc_01_img0005.jpg (29KB, 480x285px) Image search: [Google]
ctc_01_img0005.jpg
29KB, 480x285px
>>130506255
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH
>>
>>130504941
Unciilized archaic. It's rules are applied being completly ignorant of their ends.
Most of your followers do have a IQ under 90....
>>
>>130504941
They sprout non-sense, hate and violence. Attacking people because they don't believe in a certain religion is just weak ass shit. Also, why would anybody believe in a book which isn't backed up by solid proof but just made up around 2 thousand years ago. Come on, how retarded do you have to be to become religious and believe in a god and profit. Aren't we too old for this weak minded shit. Blowing yourself is weak shit, and i assume you are religous so blow yourself up desu
>>
>>130504941
I don't know man, could have something to do with the world we all grew up in thanks to your garbage religion.
>>
>>130506255
If we could we wpuld nuke bomb you back into stone age so atleast your religion could be lived the same way it began in a fucking shithole.
>>
>>130504941
"Muslims".
I just hate who attacked and invaded Syria,
Israel, Jordan, Saudi, Turkey, Kurds...
>>
>Islam planted in the wrong mind leads to tragedy.
>>
>>130504941
Why do I hate Islam? From my personal interactions with Muslims mostly, very dishonest people in my experience. If your not a Muslims they'll try to fuck you over at every opportunity. I've also read your holy books and seen your countries. Over a dozen Muslim countries would have me executed for my religious beliefs by the way.
So yeah, Muslims are my enemy at this point.

I don't have any questions for you.
>>
>>130505821
>>130505821
It was never okay to have sex with a prepubescent 9 year old . It was as sick then as it is now.
>>
File: 1497857686391ss.jpg (16KB, 250x245px) Image search: [Google]
1497857686391ss.jpg
16KB, 250x245px
islam is satanism. two horns and the star of lucifer. its the only religion on the planet that reject jesus in its writings. it is the religion of the anti christ
>>
>>130504941
Muslims are savage and zealot.
>>
>>130514065
lol it's not rejecting him
besides that 100% true
>>
>>130514210
it rejects jesus as the son of god who liberated humanity from religious sin. that is why muslims believe that they have to murder sinners because they have rejected the salvation of jesus christ and are doing satans work hunting down sinners and murdering them
>>
>>130514406
now when you precised that it makes more sense for me
>flag
now i'v seen it all..
>>
>>130506781
> if a man sees a women in slutty hes thinking that shes asking for it

not a man but a monkey thinks that. and thats what you are.
>>
>>130504941
Why does Islam show so poorly when it comes to science and math.? 1.5 billion Muslims won less than a dozen Nobel prizes. Why does Islam lead the world in terrorist attacks? Why does Islam sanction wife beating? Why do Arab Muslims drink camel piss?
>>
>>130514210
If you reject that Christ is the son of God then you are satanic. Saying that He is just a prophet shows that you don't see Him as your king. That you think He is only equal to other prophets.
>>
>>130514759
Racism and oppression from White Christians. Islamic scientists were the first to discover the world was round and that water is the key to life, all revealed by the word of Allah.
>>
>>130504941
Muslims only care about Islam. It devours them and they become obsessive like drug addicts + hypersensitive to any perceived slight

Okay. To you Muhammad was Allahs prophet.

Why didn't Allah also tell Muhammad e=mc^2?

Why didn't he tell his one and only prophet about gunpowder, the combustion engine, splitting the atom, antibiotics?

Seriously: if this is Allahs prophet and you guys are the one true religion, why didn't Allah via Muhammad give you the tiny basics (known to any god or Allah) that would have enabled you to take over the world much more readily?

Why does Allah turn every Muslim country to shit and European countries to the places your people are desperate to live?

You better hope you're right about your faith. Otherwise you have one life you are intentionally wasting on it. All those wonderful experiences and pleasures and joys you scorn in hopes of a payoff when life ends...

How sad it will be for you if you die and have wasted your one existence

For nothing
>>
>>130504941
Why do people have white Christians?
>>
>>130514797
yes, and islam is the only religion on the planet that does so in its holy writings. its the only religion that is specifically anti christian
>>
>>130514797
see
>>130514406
>>
>>130514965
wait a second doesn't talmud also rejects Christ as Son of the God ?
>>
So, to clarify, are the Jews satanic then? Considering they are the ones that killed him, and according to the Jewish Talmud he is burning in boiling feces for eternity.
>>
>>130506508
Better watch your mouth anon or the hate police will come for you
>>
>>130515125
>OY VEY
>>130514965
well ?
>>
>>130515125

why yes we also hate jews
>>
>>130505949
tough guy, huh
>>
>>130505367
Depends. If you are a civilian then no. I you're a soldier then yes
>>
>>130505558
>bible was changed by Christians
Inheritantly cynical views towards Christians
>>
why wont you go away? stop swarming our countries.
>>
>>130505520
The Jews cannot kill the Messiah, Cuck.
>>
>>130504941
For the most part it is not islam itself that we hate, i would even be fine with Europe converting to islam, we hate YOU my dier sand nigger, we don't likt people who practice islam.
>>
>>130505367
>promised
>flag
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"inhales"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
"inhales"
HAHAHAHAHA-khy khy khy
ohh i'm sorry there is alot of ashes coming out from the chimney
>>
>>130505617
There is nothing wrong with Pedophilia

Islam has no pagan roots

The satanic verses are proof that Allah contacted Muhammad. Or else why would he go back on his words after the false revealetion got him more followers and support.
>>
>>130504941

You seriously cant see why?

Frankly, it isnt even about the ideology itself, as it actually alligns somewhat with conservative Euro values. The problem is you are invading our lands, attacking our people, trying to force those values on us and just all round antagonizing over and over.

We dont want to be FORCED to accept your religion.

We dont want to be ethnically replaced in our own land.

We dont like you gang raping our women, molesting our children and randomly mass murdering our people in the middle of the street.

Even if we take Islam itself out of the equation, the majority of you arent white. I dont want none white people regardless of religion living in white lands in significant numbers. The shitskins that come from Muslim backgrounds just so happen to be the shitskin group that causes the most trouble.
>>
>>130510860 Race is not crucial to Ideology? It certainly is to behaviour, and the fact America will be 42% White by 2060 is a example of what Ideology exactly? Is that Christian? Your upping your wars in the ME, just recently you shot down a Syrian jet trying to protect its citizens from ISIS. My teachings are anti-usury, anti degeneracy, pro life. ((They want to control you)). Nice projection. Considering all holocaust truth material is banned literature, and you literally get thrown in prison for denying the myth, its seems you are the one whom is controlled, not I. To learn who rules over you, find out who you cannot criticize.
>>
>>130505840
Because we don't want our women to be character less scum that is the Western Woman
>>
a few reasons. the average muslim IQ is only around 80 which is about 52 points lower than mine

secondly they're all inbreds and short and have tiny baby penises

i pity arabs and i hate them its a mix of both son
>>
>>130516057
Probably struggled to read what he wrote down
>>
>>130504941
I hate islam in europe. Sandniggers can do whatever the fuck they want in their own land I don't give a shit, but stop flooding my continent.
>>
Do you like being a submissive slave? Because that is what Islam is, being a slave.
You submit yourself to your fascist dictator of a deity who for some reason wishes his ideology to spread like, once again, a fascist regime.
You are the worst of the worst, willing slaves, you submit because you are weak.
...but yes, my question is, do you enjoy being a willing slave?
>>
>>130504941
why do you all support pedophilia?
>>
>>130505422
>There is a great deal in common between Islam and [what used to be] Christianity
Hello r/atheism. Show me where the concept of holy war and us vs the unbelievers mentality exist in the Bible.
>>
File: baphomet.jpg (190KB, 760x1152px) Image search: [Google]
baphomet.jpg
190KB, 760x1152px
>>130514065
Of course it is satanism. Notice the moon and the star in the baphomet image.
>>
>>130516236
nah islam in europe would be ok as long as only native people would be practising it, and it wouldn't ment that low IQ shitskins from midle east come in millions and make Europe islamic becouse of changing demographics.
>>
>>130506096
>. Was Mohammed married to nine year old, and do you condone this ?
Yes and yes
>. Was Mohammed a warmonger, and do you condone this ?
No and no
>. Do you think dhimmitude is fair?
Yes
>. Do you think the way Mohammed treated women is Ok?
Yes
>. Do you condone the stealing Mohammed and his followers committed in their time in Medina
Whut?
>. What do YOU personally thibk of infidels? Do you want to kill us as your book instructs you to?
The Quran says "Fight those WHO FIGHT YOU, and do not be of the agressors". If you leave us in peace we leave you in peace.

Invade Afganistan or fuck up Iraq or Shit out Israel and you get what's happening to the Western Civilization.
>>
File: IMG_3258.png (121KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3258.png
121KB, 750x1334px
How does it feel knowing a bunch of Poles with metal wings on horses skewered your ancestors outside of Vienna in the name of God?
>>
DEATH TO ISLAM
KILL ALL MUSLIMS
MUHAMMAD WAS A PEDOPHILE
>>
>>130504941
You know. I could almost be ok with Islam if not for the entire anti-science, anti-nature, anti-life philosophy it has. That and they pray to Satan. You guys cant even eat with out being savages, halal should be banned from production and import in every civilized nation.
>>
>>130516405
Please reply to this
>>130516266
How does it feel to be a part of a cult that openly states that you must SUBMIT to it's supreme God as a slave and a servant?
>>
>>130516407
Turks=all of muslims
American education
Otomons where more about their own empire then islam, they didn't counqer becose of jihad but becose to gain welth.
>>
>>130506258
do you believe it's ok to impose islamic law upon adherents of other religions?
Some parts of the Sharia.
>is it acceptable to you, if a jizya's been levied, for muslim theocrats to put people of other faiths to death on the sole basis of their preferred faith?
No. That doesn't happen anywhere.
> do you consider jihad,
Yes
>evangelism,
Yes
>or zionism to be acceptable under any circumstances?
No
>is violence justified against people who draw the prophet?
No
>>
>>130516236 Fine, then hold the people responsible for letting us in. Hint, its the guys that evil Hitler told you about. Stop blaming innocent people for wanting to flee the Jew backed wars of destruction in the ME. If your house was bombed, family killed, and you have ((people)) wanting you to come to Europe, would you say no?
>>
File: IMG_3241.png (6KB, 253x199px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3241.png
6KB, 253x199px
>>130516564
>knows nothing about the Ottoman Empire
Quit making fun of my education and take a look at a book
>>
Why don't you go to your own countries and leave us alone?
>>
>>130516216
Muhammad couldn't read or write
>>
>>130516746
..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Stob it ameriga :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>130504941
I don't hate Islam. It just has no place in my country.
>>
>>130516407
Most of the armies weren conscripted Balkan Christians.
>>
>>130516746
He's right tho
>>
>>130516296 That is a Judiac symbolism. Judaism is satan, I can assure the god I worship is not. Your countries are being destroyed by Jews who push degeneracy, usury and wars upon you, which is why we despise them. We do not hate Christians
>>
>>130517098
>>130517110
Hey faggots, reply to my fucking question.
Do you believe that being a willing slave is alright?
>>
>>130506528
Your religion is shit. You are shit.
>>
>>130504941
>why hate Islam?
You carry the symbols of Nimrod and Semiramis
Your religion is Talmudic Judaism as told by a violent pedophile.
You preach a Christ other than the messiah.
You are the 6th and 7th heads of the Beast Empire.
>>
File: img_174.jpg (221KB, 852x805px) Image search: [Google]
img_174.jpg
221KB, 852x805px
>>130504941
>getting triggered because someone draws a picture of your sky wizard
>cannot eat pork because you take dietary advice from primitive people who didn't even know how rain works
into the trash
>>
File: IMG_3253.gif (993KB, 317x178px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3253.gif
993KB, 317x178px
>>130516918
You are an idiot.
Quick rundown:
Op is from Jordan
Jordan was under Ottoman rule during the battle of Vienna
Fuck yourself
>>
>>130504941
> why do u guys hate islam ?

religion is a cancer on humanity

children are brainwashed from birth to believe that their's is the only correct one (despite the fact that there are hundred of religions that all teach the same thing)

why is islam the "true religion" and everyone else is wrong (and deserves to die)?
>>
>>130517360
burger.....................
>>
>>130517332
Got some ways to go before muslims get to complain.
>>
>>130517196
By being a save to Allah you are free from worldly powers dominating you.

Also, if we surrender because we are weak then why is western Civilization collapsing because of a few Arabs seeking refuge?
>>
>>130517254
We call Christ Isa Masih or Jesus the Messiah.
>>
File: IMG_3259.jpg (133KB, 922x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3259.jpg
133KB, 922x960px
>>130517450
>>
Allahu Akbar
>>
>>130517510
>seeking refuge
Because that's where you're wrong.
If they were regular refugees seeking refuge, they would be willing to because intertwined with the traditions and customs of the new nation. These people, however, are not
>>
15/10 troll thread
i gotta hand it to you OP good skyking thread
>>
OP has blown himself up and is taking inventory of all his virgins
/thread
>>
>>130517548
You deny Jesus' death. You deny Jesus' deity. You preach a Jesus other than the Christ.
>>
>>130517510
Western civilization is not collapsing, all of the world structures are collapsing, you know better than me that even in current state of Europe it's a far better place to live than any country that is a majority muslim because they are all universally shitholes.

Pro-tip, return to paganism and tribalism, it's the natural way. You are not a slave, you are a free fucking creature you moron. Abrahamic religions are the greatest jew fucking trick, this mortal plane matters more than any made up heaven.

You are part of nature and the universe, Islam just like other modern religions are cancerous products, there is a reason why all ancient paganism was similar with similar fucking deities everywhere and similar concepts
>World trees
>Gods of lightning that rule over the sky
>Snakes that consume themselves
>Great flood
etc.
And you also know very well that this fabricated religion had to steal half our Pagan shit to even be relateable to anyone.

Stop following the jewish religion created to control the world, return to your fucking roots.
>>
>>130517849
>Believing that (((they))) killed Jesus

Fucking Cucks
>>
Islam is an oppressive religion wholly centered on violence.

One look at the Islamic conquest of Iberia, the Levant, Egypt and the Balkans should tell you all you need about what will happen if Islam takes over Europe. Thankfully Balkan people are pretty red pilled about because we faced Islamic oppression first hand.
>>
>>130506528
Holy shit you are deluded to a point where i dont even think you can come back
>>
Autistic Islammunism https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bg83CSDCUAASoUG.png
>>
>>130515406
>talmud also rejects Christ
judaism was created before christ and they dont recruit antichristian followers. they dont seek to eradicate sin on the planet. a jew can become christian by accepting jesus christ as the messiah prophesied in their own scriptures. becoming christian is a natural evolution for a jew. they are in the same position as most non christian on the planet.

a muslim cant accept jesus christ without removing muhammed and his call to jihad. if he removes muhammed and accept jesus christ he is no longer a muslim. becoming a christain is a step back for a muslim since the religion was created from the rejection of jesus christ. islam is unique in its anti christian stance.
>>
File: ISLAMBTFO.png (124KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
ISLAMBTFO.png
124KB, 640x640px
>>130517926
>Islam is progressive
I'll give you that
>>130516241
>>
>>130517510
>seeking refuge

It's more because muslim men are cowards and run away at the first sign of trouble in their own countries. Their solution is to stand their ground like white men and fix their nation. If they pick running the EU should sink their boats and deport any found on their shores. Their coward status proves they quit when the going gets tough.
>>
>>130517895
>Not knowing that Muslims believe in Wahdat Al Wujud (All of Creation is a part of Allah).

This is why submitting to Allah actually means being freed from worldly bindings as you yourself are a part of Allah.

"An ul Haq"
"I am the Truth(Allah)"
- Hallaj
>>
>>130517916
>Believing you have to kiss a pagan meteorite in a pagan cube to have your sins forgiven.
>Having to bow down to the pagan meteorite in the pagan cube 5 times a day.

Be careful raising cuckoldry, m80.
>>
>>130506637
>It was okay, it was normal
It was wrong then, it's wrong now, and you fuckers are still doing it.
>>
>>130504941

Why do you follow a false prophet?
>>
>>130504941
What is your secret to combining the worst aspects of religious fanaticism and soulless materialism? Is it only low IQ or is there more to it?
>>
>>130518132
>All of Creation is a part of Allah
Like bacon, gays, and period blood?

>submitting to Allah actually means being freed from worldly bindings
Enjoy your mind slavery. Submitting to Allah means submitting to what some dude tells you Allah wants. You wouldn't know what being free feels like because you're afraid of making your own decisions.
>>
File: IMG_0741.png (388KB, 748x710px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0741.png
388KB, 748x710px
>>130504941
Since this thread is actually a thing...

Who do you hate more, Jews, Christians, or fags, and why?

Is taking the children of conquered enemies as slaves and wives halal or haram?

Is "marrying" a 6 year old slave child halal or haram?

Is 9 years old too young to consummate a marriage?

Who did 9/11?
>>
>>130518132
But you do not need to submit to a fucking deity to be part of nature, you are already part of nature you fucking moron.
Your task is to increase your honor and valor through your lifetime so that you become a more and more powerful aspect of the universe so that you may earn the right to be reincarnated by way of mantling.
Think about you, you know very well that you have greatness inside of you that does not need any sort of an overlord to rule over it.
>>
>>130509006
blah blah interpretations blah blah not true muslims blah blah not all Muslims blah blah (((catholic))) priests blah blah Crusades
>>
>>130504941
What does your girlfriend/wife think of islam?
Do you have to fuck her with the burka on?
Do you know what she even looks like?
Can she read?
How many legs does she have?
>>
>>130518819
>Who do you hate more, Jews, Christians, or fags, and why?
Fags. Christians and Jews are People of the Book and our misguided brothers. Fags are degenerate scum.
>Is taking the children of conquered enemies as slaves and wives halal or haram?
If the Ruler/General/State/Guy in Charge allows it then yes. It is up to the General/Caliph to decide.
>Is "marrying" a 6 year old slave child halal or haram?
You can marry at any age. And freeing slaves is encouraged.
>Is 9 years old too young to consummate a marriage?
Depends on the girl. If it is pleasure able for her and isn't harmful then go ahead. Pic related
>Who did 9/11?
(((Who else)))
>>
File: IMG_0292.jpg (215KB, 1010x723px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0292.jpg
215KB, 1010x723px
>>130508875
This. They're playing both sides as they always have. With Jews, you lose.
>>
>>130518888
>Leddit

Also, I need said you have to submit in order to be one with Allah. You already are. But once you realize that you are one with Allah, you submit
>>
>>130504941
Because wherever you live peace ceases to exist
>>
File: IMG_0681.jpg (698KB, 764x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0681.jpg
698KB, 764x976px
>>130519144
If you don't hate Jews then describe what (((they))) are.

What is ISIS?
>>
>>130519350
But to be honest that's not Islam's fault; the real problem is that Islam is a non-white creation and whatever originates from a shitskin is nothing but savagery
>>
>>130504941
because it is stuck in a pre-enlightenement era and has adopted many of the more depressing tenants of western fascism.

its an authoritarian, barbaric set of rules that is anti human and anti reflection and seeks to be applicable to people other than its followers.

combine that with a beleif in literalism that surpasses the other monotheistic religion and a core text that is less ambiguous than the bibles and you have a recipe for disaster.

i dont hate islam but its a really bad idea
>>
>>130519144

Proof Muhammed is a false prophet:

Psalm 147:19-20
19 He declares His word to Jacob,
His statutes and His judgments to Israel.
20 He has not dealt thus with any nation;
And as for His judgments, they have not known them.
Praise the Lord!

Muhummad was not an Israelite, therefore he cannot be a prophet. Muslims BTFO.
>>
>>130519399
Zionists and Zionists
>>
>>130519228
>Following your roots instead of a jewish propaganda
>Leddit
Alright pal, keep worshiping a kike God.
>>
>>130504941
Why do you fear female pleasure?
>>
>>130519610
>Being such a massive cuck
>>
File: 1496772726527.jpg (80KB, 480x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496772726527.jpg
80KB, 480x409px
>>130504941
>>130511597
>>130511923

Answer this, m8!
>>
>>130519144
>If it is pleasure able for her and isn't harmful
But you already cut her clit off so there's no way it's pleasurable and no harmful now is it? Keep lying to yourself Mo.
>>
>>130519736

Ha! Paki cannot refute the truth! BTFO again!
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (46KB, 242x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
46KB, 242x360px
>>130519641
Shit taquitos tbhf. They're stale.
>>
>>130511923
>For you every istant is gave by god, even the evil things are his will.

"I am the Lord, and there is none else. I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things." - Isaiah 45:6-7

Read the fuckin Bible before deusvulting...
>>
>>130506688
>ruined Iran
TOP KEK m8 more like saved. Also we've been muslim for 1400 years, since the fucking beginning.
>>130506994
The shah was not a shia or a muslim. He was a kaffir
>>
>>130511597
I know a little bit about last question, ex muslim atheist

Islamic concept of heaven is very sandbox, at least that is commonly accepted now.
Basically you can do whatever you like, read books, travel the universe, converse with prophets, have sex. Of course primal desires like sex or drink seems absurd to me also, why you would have lust or thrist in afterlife? but otherthan that I feel it is much better concept than Christian heaven where (according to what I hear from christians) you only praise and sing god and that is it.

For all that muslims are slaves of allah rhetoric you state I find that in christian heaven you are basically a mindless drone

Heaven doesn't exist, but If it does and I have to sing praises to god non stop without reading one single book, than it is hell
>>
File: 1493493642254.jpg (37KB, 400x377px) Image search: [Google]
1493493642254.jpg
37KB, 400x377px
>>130506637
That's the problem that runs deep in your culture no one ever said gee it is wrong to fuck a prepubecent child who doesant understand what sex is. You are defending pedofelia.
Your culture is cancer.
Your laws are cancer.
Your religion is cancer.
However, it's not all bad halal menu at a restaurant in town is the tits. You know what they say the worse a culture treats its women the better the food.
Tfw you like food from pedos.
>>
>>130505367
Depends
>>130505419
If she's old enough to bleed, she's old enough to breed
>>130505422
getting watered down is exactly what destroyed christianity and judaism. Which is why Allah sent his final prophet and he made sure that would not happen this time.
>>130505840
To protect them from indecency and the lust of men
>>130505771
1400 years ago that was the norm. Aisha had gotten marriage proposals before but her parents didn't approve of the men. Then her parents met the prophet and wanted their daughter to marry him. So her parents strongly wanted the prophet to marry her.
>>
>>130506528
Seems like you have already made up your mind about islam dude
>>
>>130504941

what is a jihad?
>>
>>130520858
You should also understand it. I clearly said that for a muslim evil is God's WILL. This isn't true for a Catholic, God CAN NOT desire evil, for He is good intrisecally. However, he can permit it, thus "creating" it. Of course, He also created Satan, but that doesn't mean He wished for evil. Evil is just the bad side of free will. There is an abyssum between Muslim and Christian views about God.
>>
>>130506637
Fuck you you pedo worshipping cunt this is why people hate your bullshit
>>
>>130504941

for the same reasons i hate sith lords
>>
>>130504941
Why is this place so cucked?
>>
>>130521257
Nobody is really sure about what we'll find in heaven. We believe that it has to be an eternal bliss because of the presence of God, and because it is what we where created for, the ultimate pourpose of our existence. Books would be stupid, since we will know everything that has ever existed, and maybe more. So, i can not imagine how it will be, and anybody who would try to describe it would sounds stupid. What i find inacceptable about islam is that their heaven is just like something a rich man could have on earth, with immortality and other minor comforts. Nothing really beyond, nothing really outside we know.
>>
>>130521627
>>>130505840
To protect them from indecency and the lust of men

Is it any wonder that Mudshits tend to rape as much as they do? Their culture assumes that men are incapable of restraining themselves like animals. It treats men are retarded apes, enslaved to the basest of instincts and lacking any higher function.
>>
>>130506082
Entirely baseless bullshit unless you exclude everyone to the right of Syriza, which is about 80% of the country.
>>
>>130504941
I'm living in the country with biggest islamic population.
Let me tell you straight why it is shit.
It does not work with poor stupid people. Combine them together, and shit happens: lynching, riots, public execution, public shaming, racism, and the lsit goes on. And they are coming in hordes.
Western people never seen shit like this because bigots in there only goes in small percentage. But imagine a rally of hundreds of thousands bigots. It is a shithole.
>>
>>130525372
And no one is correcting them because they are too stupid or too poor.
The most extreme you get from christianity nowadays might be someone who does not go to doctor beause their believe of the invincible man up there. What you get from islam is literally killing others.
>>
>>130504941
Because I respect women. :^)
>>
>>130504941
its the same fucking Q & A round with a muzzie after every happening

piss off
>>
>>130524271
Muslims rape far less than westerners. Problem is the vast majority of rapes done by westerners go unreported.
Really makes you think
>>
>>130526200
Where do you base what you just said? How do you explain that rapes in Europe, and Sweden in particular, rose dramatically as soon as your kind arrived? Is it because you consider consensual non-marital sex haram and thus rape?
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 45

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.