[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How did we lose?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 1464014736053.jpg (26KB, 269x390px) Image search: [Google]
1464014736053.jpg
26KB, 269x390px
Seriously, I thought Canadians were wiser than this...Canada is now Cucknada, SJW Central and Paradise for Islam.

Where were the Conservatives when we needed them so much? How did Canadians become so brainwashed?
>>
The danger of reactionary governments is that in extreme circumstances, they can erect brutal dictatorships that quickly earn the ire of their neighbors and need to be deposed violently.

The danger of progressive governments is that they inevitably create expanding and invasive bureaucracies that require generations of uprooting to remove.
>>
Is this a valid statement?
>>
>>130503157
Regardless, we still are here, in Islam 2.0. What the fuck, Canada?
>>
If so, the question is which environment will better serve the human race in the long run.

In an uncertain future, priorities should define choices with the understanding that the possible variables render any ideological stance as an act of faith in some defensible sense. Put another way, by the definition of ideology no one school of that can be completely correct.

The world will not end because of leftism. The human species has the potential to create isolated pockets of itself in vastly different environments and thus evolve independently. Accepting that premise, termites and bumblebees can come exist if their solar system supports their separation.

Should we be carpenter bees or colony hiveminds?
>>
>>130503713
This is wrong.

Note: All you need to become Prime Minister is a few things, but one of them is to be born in Cucknada.

> Mudslime born in Cucknada
> Grow ups
> Becomes Prime Minister
> Easily voted in because SO MANY MIGRANTS BY THEN and Progressives, SJWs, Feminists and Leftists vote it because MUH DIE-VERSITAHHH!!
> Installs Sharia Law
> R.I.P Cucknada.

I'm the only one who sees this apparently.
>>
most white males in their 20s do not get degrees, school system ( high school and uni) push HEAVY liberal agendas. (in hs we had to read books about GAY males, NATIVES, WOMAN role models etc...)

When i would red pill people they would call me "Racist", "islamaphobic" "misogynist"

presenting basic facts gets you called out as ignorant. these people truly think they are doing the right thing by sweeping facts under the rug for the SJW movement. virtue signalling is ridiculous. Plus they give immagrants WELFARE and OSAP, let them buy our houses and ruin the market. My country has serious problems
>>
>>130504016
We are Fucked, senpai. Nice knowing how Canada USED to be though, right?
>>
There are advantages to both societies. The complicating factor is the meta-analysis that has emerged in certain human population groups. Pandora's box may be that in developing a shared language to discuss evolution we have irrevocably tampered with our natural habits to navigate it unconsciously. For we all we know, ants, bees, and rabbits talk to each other about the peculiar inanities that they encounter (they do not). By opening our eyes to evolution, we may have handicapped ourselves.

Accepting this possibility, one must also accept that humanity has already taken the redpill, and now we must decide what to do about it. I think an objective mind can comfortably consider the fact that both approaches, and the full spectrum of possibility therein, contain some merit... in the long run.

...this is predicated on the primacy of Man.
>>
File: 1497513291108.png (658KB, 1620x861px) Image search: [Google]
1497513291108.png
658KB, 1620x861px
>>130502742
all hope is not lost
put your faith in this man
>>
>>130504719
>>130504719
Not enough info mate, tell me why I shouldn't lose hope? Why should I believe in this man?
>>
But is Man the pinnacle? Evolution has thus far been a wild and unpredictable Olympic Games of biology. If the time scale is truly Evolutionary (hundreds of thousands to millions) the xenomorphs of our nightmares may be the cousins of our bugs. Prehistoric birds gave up dominion of earth to the rats under their talons. The future of human evolution is both bright and bleak.

I don't think it's too crazy to wonder if certain cephalopods actively decided to devolve and stay simple, imbued with their biological technology only enough to thrive, so far as they could predict.
>>
>>130502742

At least Canada is actively doing something to solve the Jew problem.
>>
Just some thoughts from the sand by the sea that belongs to America.

Sorry for disrupting your righty leaf party. TBQHFLDD, Canada has been cucked for years. Literally the only thing of unique value it has created is TF2.

DOTR is coming.
>>
File: 1497518057112.jpg (175KB, 1024x673px) Image search: [Google]
1497518057112.jpg
175KB, 1024x673px
>>130504772
He correctly identified the source of the problem, which is the indoctrination of the in the social sciences and humanities. he is now working with a bunch of people to reclaim those faculties controlled by Marxists and post-modernists from the universities by making the courses available online for free and getting rid of the SJW propaganda in the curriculum.
>>
>>130505134
> * indoctrination of the students
>>
>>130504966
Aw shut the fuck up, Oni-senpai... Islam, Rapefugees and Allahu Snackabr, SJWs and Feminists are a bigger problem.
>>
>>130505134
He my HERO !! <3 Thank you so So much for this hope, Oni-chan! <3
>>
>>130502742
Cuckanda has always been a FAGNATION. Let's get real. You guys are total pussies. Do you still sell beer in the "Beer Store"? Losers. Your women are the worst!!!! Liberal gross fat hairy cunts spreading for Mohammed every chance they can get. I wish we could deport all our liberal wihite women there. You can have em. I hate Cuckanada. Keep all your fucking comedians too. Fuck them.
>>
>>130502742
Depends on how you think the country should've continued.

We had Harper for a few years. I didn't like him all that much but he was the best of bad choices.
I doubt Harper would've stepped down so to get the Conservatives shuffled around a little he needed to lose. People kept saying that they wanted "change" and that's why Trudeau got oh so many of the majority of votes (which was 39%).

The real test is if we as a country elect the Liberals for another term after Trudeau has broken so many promises to his voters. I had never heard of Sheer before the Conservative race but I sure hope he gets all of his shit sorted out and looks like a real good choice before 2019.
>>
>>130507233
There's nothing wrong with Scheer, he seems idealistic so far.
>>
File: 1497849017675.jpg (254KB, 1440x800px) Image search: [Google]
1497849017675.jpg
254KB, 1440x800px
this can be a good proxy for each country's health
>>
>>130508220

The fuck Korea?
>>
>>130508220
I dunno, I'm a grad student in the cs program.

Having courses like that gives dropouts a thing even THEY can ace. Which means they keep paying full price for classes in made-up subjects and pays the university handsomely. Its hard to see the classes as anything other than exploitative.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.