[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fitzgerald general

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0891.jpg (60KB, 720x405px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0891.jpg
60KB, 720x405px
Okay but seriously how the fuck do you crash two largess boats into eachother in the ocean.
>>
>>130502546
The Navy is mostly niggers and immigrants and the cargo ship rammed our dingy on purpose. Not necessarily, the fault of the vessels crew, could have been done remotely.
>>
>>130502546
THIS PISSES ME OFF. KILLING MUSLIM TAXES GO UP.. WE HIT THE SYRIA INSTEAD OF ISIS.. THEN THE NAVY WRECKS INTO A TRADE PARTNER WITH THEIR SOUTH CHINA SEA COCK.. I JUST.. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. SOME TIMES I FEEL LIKE BUYING WRANGLERS AT SEARS.. BUT I CAN.T
>>
>>130502546
fucking drumpf. boats didnt crash when obama was pres
>>
Failed false flag to attack NK.Too many witnesses.
Nothing else submits to logic.
>>
File: 1377762801720.jpg (41KB, 400x273px) Image search: [Google]
1377762801720.jpg
41KB, 400x273px
>how the fuck do you crash two largess boats into each other in the ocean.
you don't

you do some shit that gets a bunch of navy men killed, then you cover it up with a retarded story and some repairs
>>
>>130502546
Who would win?
>>
File: thedooter.jpg (103KB, 1000x541px) Image search: [Google]
thedooter.jpg
103KB, 1000x541px
Conspiracy theory:

-Philippines are getting their shit rocked by ISIS

-Ship of peace hijacked

-Rammed into fitz for the great snackbar in the sky

-US caught off guard, can't look weak with all hell already about to break loose at home

-Swiftly covered up as freak accident
>>
>>130502546
It's embarrassing. America became a joke. Fuck Trump
>>
>>130502546

Container ships are massive. Like the Exxon Valdez, it literally takes miles to alter their course. LITERALLY in the LITERAL sense of the word.

An Aegis destroyer:
- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arleigh_Burke-class_destroyer

Is incredibly maneuverable for it's size, in addition to having the most sophisticated navigation systems and general sensor systems ever put in place by anything humanity has ever invented.

The only "how" it happened is a massive breakdown of professionalism and discipline by the commander and crew of the Fitzgerald.

/thread
>>
>>130504639
>be OOD
>Hot midshipman onboard
>want to showboat
>prove I can outrun this freighter
>get BTFO as it t-bones us, killing 7 shipmates
>no midshipman waifu
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.