[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a Kike anything.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: Dj_Race_Mixer.jpg (131KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Dj_Race_Mixer.jpg
131KB, 900x900px
I fucking hate my Jew-ridden existence

To make matters worse, I'm technically also race-mixed since my father is from Russia and my mother is a Jew.

I despise all the Jews I know and have done everything I could to distance myself from my own Jewery.

So ask me anything I guess
>>
File: 1496094490046.jpg (2MB, 1880x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1496094490046.jpg
2MB, 1880x2880px
>>130498740
Why won't you go back to Israel and leave us alone? Take these people with you too while you're at it.
>>
If I ever went to Israel I'd probably chimp out on some random Kike because of how much I fucking despise them.

You need to understand that the majority of Jews in Israel have the same mentality as the people who live in Kyrgyzstan or Uzbekistan, Jews over the past few centuries have developed into central Asians. My grandparents married each other despite hating each other.

Parts of my family are living subhuman garbage and thank god I don't have to live with them, I don't know how the fuck I'd live in Israhell.
>>
>>130498740

I've noticed that even the jewiest of Jews hate other Jews for jewing them because they just can't help it, but despite that most don't just walk away. Kinda like how blacks hate niggers, jews hate kikes.
>>
>>130498740
why do you hate yourself? i understand being a self hating nigger, but jews are cool. they can stay in "their own" country, and they're mostly high iq people with culture, again unlike niggers.
>>
what do you think are the biggest inherent differences between Jews and gentiles? for instance, what did your parents fight about? were there any points of contention?
>>
>>130498740
>hates his own people
Scum. Traitors go first on the day of the rope.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.