[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NOT A TERRORIST ATTACK

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: hdgfg.jpg (10KB, 267x233px) Image search: [Google]
hdgfg.jpg
10KB, 267x233px
Terrorism means using strikes and fear of strikes to take down a Government. Which Government was this guy trying to take down? None, you bunch of autists.
>>
File: 03YuRwl.gif (106KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
03YuRwl.gif
106KB, 512x512px
The Muslim Brotherhood aka the Untied Nations
>>
The Mosque has been linked to terrorism several times over several years.

I'm not convinced this was a terrorist attack. This thing sounds more like vigilante justice.
>>
>>130498639
That's exactly what I'm saying too.
>>
>>130498357
>the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims
where does this mention taking down a government specifically?
>>
Megyn Kelly interview of Alex Jones airs. Nutcase drives into Muslims leaving a mosque. May was calling for internet security. Will Infowars be found in his history?
>>
>>130498357
>Terrorism means using strikes and fear of strikes to take down a Government.

Wrong
>>
>>130498780
Where does the definition you just wrote say trying to take down a Government?
It doesn't, because you didn't include it.
But yeah your definition works too.
>>
>>130498639
>>130498765
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13197331

Yep. Start deploying the red pills
>>
>>130498357
the UK govt has failed to protect the UK
this is a civilian doing what is needed to defend his homeland
>select all squares with vehicles
>>
>The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

It can still be classified as a terrorist attack, aiming for the government or not.
>>
>>130499204
It's a Hate Crime at best.
But of course (((they))) will call it Terrorism.
But why should we believe in that?
>>
>>130498357
#NotAllWhitePeople
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.