[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My family line is more important than my race. I am therefore

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: serveimage.jpg (35KB, 780x438px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
35KB, 780x438px
My family line is more important than my race. I am therefore dating a traditional conservative black chick instead of a liberal white whore.

Explain to me why this is wrong.
>>
it isn't
>>
Because you're not dating a traditional conservative white chick instead.
>>
>>130492416
>My family line is more important than my race
fucking kek, that's a self refuting statement

You want your kid to grow up neither fully nigger or European? You want him to be deprived of calling any culture or race his own?
>>
You're not dating a "chick" your dating an ape
>>
>>130492416
> Cares about his family line
> Only factors in political ideologies instead of genetic material

Granted, you aren't necessarily in the wrong nor should you consider procreate with those demonstrating mental instability, as most of the left does.
>>
>>130492416

she is cool; a friend and ally, but not a lover and queen. find one.
>>
>>130492527
There's like 10 of them left mate
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (192KB, 950x942px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
192KB, 950x942px
>>130492581
We will teach him that he is white. Pic related, if they are white then so is he.

>>130492527
That's hard when they don't exist. You of all people would know that, Achmed
>>
>>130492416
I like how the replies assume that OP is not black. Intriguing bait.
>>
>>130492416
>I care more about my family line than my race
>now I have neither
Congratulations
>>
File: 18116165165191.jpg (9KB, 270x186px) Image search: [Google]
18116165165191.jpg
9KB, 270x186px
>>130492975
He won't look like the mother or father. Your legacy and achievements rest in your child, one who will not be able to relate to you.
Multi-Racial relationships are ok, but having children in one is not. Enjoy trying to explain why he or she looks nothing like her ancestors.
>Family
>Culture
>Values
>Traditions
>Legacy
>Lineage
Don't you get it? That is your family line and you are going to throw it away because rather than trying to "red pill" a nice woman who comes from your culture you want the easy way out. Enjoy your short term happiness.
>>
>>130492416
Yeah, I'd gladly marry a Jewish woman to give my descendants a nice kick in the average IQ department.
>>
>>130493417
With any luck the child will live through the looming civil war (while we sit tight up here well away from the war) and be able to bleach out the black over the next several generations, whose existence civil war would make possible.

>a nice woman who comes from your culture
My culture as I see it contains no women. My culture as you see it contains only roasties. They have no brain to redpill in the first place
>>
>>130493181
I am OP and I am the most pale white man I know.
>>
File: 84684684684313.jpg (5KB, 122x195px) Image search: [Google]
84684684684313.jpg
5KB, 122x195px
>>130494189
A coward, I expect nothing less.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6AEDpfXRwE
It is an easy decision to make, because you are not the child. Selfish, cowardly, and lazy. You are what needs to be purged from America in the civil war.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (149KB, 553x567px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
149KB, 553x567px
>>130494468
Come and find me in these innawoods. Pro tip: you can't
>>
>>130492416
As long as you move to Africa it's fine. Good luck anon.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.