[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Race wars when? I want to kill some wh*teys

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_8619.png (390KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8619.png
390KB, 600x800px
Race wars when? I want to kill some wh*teys
>>
race war has been open to the public since 1963
>>
File: h-05.jpg (26KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
h-05.jpg
26KB, 420x420px
Bring it spic, my army webbing kit is loaded, and so are my guns.

I mean the guns are in the safe, bullets in one compartment with a separate key, and the rifles in another. Don't arrest me AFP.
>>
>>130491304
same here mexican bro
i'll be on side with even niggers to kill some wh*teys
>>
ill defend you whitey, how much you willing to payme to kill these fucking beaners?
>>
>>130491470
PoC alliance against piggus when?
>>
Israel is the locus of white supremacy
So many whiteys
>>
Good luck with that shit....every white person i know is fucking loaded with firearms....and unlike the nigs and wetbacks...they know how to use them the right way. one head shot. no holding a 9mm sideways, and firing multiple round to hit someone once in the arm. if you wanna kill whitey, better stay in your inner city shit hole ghettos....you wont stand a chance in a rural area! haha
>>
same
>>
>>130491468
Boi you're going to get your ass penetrated for posting this hate speech online. Now sign your gf up for the mandatory big abo cock sorry seminars and maybe we'll let you keep your butter knives.
>>
>>130491664
Tru, but Israel is so far away, you are much closer :)
>>
File: 1491013634314.jpg (96KB, 750x658px) Image search: [Google]
1491013634314.jpg
96KB, 750x658px
>>130491304
kill some wh#teys ,lel so kill yourself ,la raza
>>
>>130491981
Pussy shit like that are why the white man keeps us down. You lazy ass mother fuckers would have us picking cotton again if it meant you didn't have to walk.
>>
>>130492002
what?
>>
>>130491598
Would you rather have a world populated entirely by beaners, niggers, muslims, chinks, and kikes to rule over all? Or have a semblance of proper culture worth cultivating an or aspiring to? Our existence is your payment, and you have a lot of catching up to do.
>>
>>130492144
Post hand or gtfo, LARPer
>>
>>130491598

We'll pay you in citizenship once you're done.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.