[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alex Bischof story is fishy

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: Bischof.jpg (56KB, 1200x736px) Image search: [Google]
Bischof.jpg
56KB, 1200x736px
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4608120/Munich-shooter-injured-policewoman-US.html

>37 year old while male from U.S. visiting Munich
>Starts muttering to himself on the subway
>Starts beating someone in the car
>Gets off train and talks to cops
>Pushes one of the cops away from him towards a coming train (but it missed?)
>Gets that officer's gun after he pushed him away
>Shot other cop in the head
>She's in the hospital in critical condition, but apparently she shot him in the buttocks
>German media is claiming he was a right-wing nut
>He's being held in a psychiatric ward

How is it that the officer pushed allowed Bischof to close the distance between them after the violent act and take away his gun?
Wouldn't he have shot the officer from whom he took the gun from first (it'd be an easier shot)?
How did that female officer allow her partner to be pushed, rushed, and disarmed, have a gun pointed at her head, and shot?
If he was shot in the buttocks, that probably means he had his back turned to the officer.

Something is very suspicious here. Anybody got any info? Any germans want to tell me what's being pushed with this? What's the general attitude around it?

One possibility is that the officer shot in the head was chosen to be eliminated and Bischof was a patsy. I bet if he ever leaves the psych ward he won't be right in the head.
>>
>>130489204
Also, why would the cops not be much more vigilant if he had just beat the shit out of someone on the car?
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.