[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do Non-Californians think of California?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 196
Thread images: 40

What do Non-Californians think of California?: More specifically, do they think as badly of the Red counties outside of LA, and SF, are they as Cucked?
>>
the atheist homosexual Hispanic welfare state

the "red" counties barley have anyone living in them, let alone straight white people
>>
File: 149153403499.png (422KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
149153403499.png
422KB, 665x662px
>>130488247
I was born there, but left when I was like 3 and grew up in the middle of nowhere.

20+ years later my middle of nowhere is being 'Californianized' and it's getting fucking over crowded, dirty, over populated and unnecessarily expensive.

Every 3-5 years I visit my family in the LA area and I fucking hate it with a great passion due to the problems stated above.

But, went back last week for the first time in 4 years and I can easily say it's getting so bad where I live that it's starting to look appealing.

If you ignore housing EVERYTHING IS CHEAP AS A MOTHER FUCKER!

My home region is being fucking anally raped by the Califonians moving in that actual California is starting to look good.

Ever since I got home I've been questioning everything I ever thought.

I know it's only going to get worse here, and I'm really considering a relocation.

I don't know what to believe anymore.
>>
>>130488247

I personally love cali. My dads from Cali.
That being said so many degenerates makes it hard to stand. I want to finish my education at UCLA next year
>>
It has a lot of exports. San Fran isn't bad, let them be gay but LA is beyond hope. Nuke it
>>
>>130489138
Bro i'd rather live next to paco and his 8 other family members than to a mike and dyke looking ass
>>
you all keep posting the 2016 map like fucking autismos. the entire south area and inland desert is red, but in 2016 finally got beaned numbers wise. the only lib spots are still sf sactown sd and la.remove fucking beans now.
>>
>>130489039
UCLA student, AMA
>>
>>130488247
north is good, rest of cali is fucking garbage
fuck you
>>
File: gypsy_cali_water.png (406KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
gypsy_cali_water.png
406KB, 600x600px
I think of you as a giant horde of kikes.
>>
>>130489138
Idk man parts of SF are much worse then the worst LA has to offer. Plus with LA being so spread out that you can minimize exposure to complete degenerates. And i'd take LA gays over SF fags any day of the week some of my favorite places to eat are in West Holly Wood. SF is defiantly more "authentic" but it gets real creepy real fast.
>>
>>130488247
The non lefties over there are very red pilled. The lefties are the worst on the planet.
>>
File: weasel time.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
weasel time.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>130488247
It's shit
>>
File: 1497194417923m.jpg (39KB, 1024x590px) Image search: [Google]
1497194417923m.jpg
39KB, 1024x590px
>>130488247
You are literally the worst state
>>
>>130488247
Your a cuck of a state need to be removed. Join Mexico.
>>
>>130488247
I am from claremont
im saving my bitcoin to eventually buy mount baldy
>>
Alaska represent.

The red counties are like that girl that's been slapped silly by jamal and she fears for her life but you don't want to help her because you can't handle the damage she's taken.
>>
File: 1480185493542.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1480185493542.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>130488247
Oregonians hate Californians. We all wish we could deport them back to their hellhole.

They're moving to Portland at around ~300 a day and literally driving people out of apartments by offering to pay over the asking price. That's when they're not raising our real estate prices sky high.

I don't hate "shitskins" or "mudslimes" or "rapefugees", but I get it. They're your guys' version of fucking Californians.
>>
As a Mainer who meets Californians regularly at work, I can tell you this:

Pros:
>Usually have good fashion sense
>Good with women
Cons:
>Cocky as fuck about their home, ironic because it's CA
>IRL-memers, shit humor, shit politics. Most cancerous culture to ever exist, and is arguably contributing to the downfall of western civilization by proxy

Most of them are okay. I know a few who resent the fact they are from CA and happy to be somewhere else.

God damn the ones who move to other places (CO, TX, New England) with a mindset of "well back in Cally we did it THIS way..."
>>
>>130488247
My brother lives there, when he first arrived he was shocked by all the poor and homeless contrasted by the super rich. He said it's a bubble and people in California despite having access to the internet remain uneducated on the state of the rest of their country and the rest of the world.
>>
>>130488247
bunch of fucking cucks too far up their own ass
>>
>>130488247
SUCK MY DICK FLYOVER FAGGOTS
>>
File: 83Xj5Zh3_400x400.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
83Xj5Zh3_400x400.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
>>130488247
I live in California too
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 518x636px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 518x636px
>>130488247
Tfw your county is full of Spics but you still went red
>>
File: surfer.jpg (48KB, 475x634px) Image search: [Google]
surfer.jpg
48KB, 475x634px
>>130488247
Most of us understand that California is a vast and complicated state that is more diverse and varied than perhaps any other. We don't think of politics per se in terms of partisanship or "liberal vs conservative." There's good and bad...
>huge illegal immigrant population
>high taxes
>high cost of living
>wine country
>Hollywood
>beaches
>Silicon Valley
All in all I'd say that California is viewed as very different now than it used to be, but for all the frustrations of every day life (immigrants, traffic, cost) there's still something that manages to capture the imagination for the better. But that may be changing soon.
>>
>>130495349
That's funny because here in Hawaii we can full on roll our eyes at them bragging about where they are from
>>
>>130488247

don't like it much. Been to Pasadena (interviewed at Caltech for postdoc, ended up going somewhere else), also spent a week in SF on vacation. Pasadena was nice enough, the weather is very nice, the food is kinda bullshit but that's natural in hipster places that lack culture. The people are insufferable though (not the caltech students themselves but all who are in pasadena that aren't a student).

SF was a shit hole. Why does anyone want to live there? Its downtown is just a bland, hot, sweaty version of toronto or some other soulless metropolitan. It's filled with smug hipstery bullshit faggots, everything is expensive as shit, and there's a ton of mexicans and black people. I saw a black lady get naked at the bus stop. I'm sure the red parts of California are filled with real americans like every other red county, but the major cities are 100% trash
>>
>>130494458
This. I've met more downlow far-right people in Cali than in any other state.
>>
Stop taking the fucking electricity my state's dam produces. Build a fucking nuclear plant if you want power so badly.
>>
>>130488247
>Majority non-white
>Full of niggers
>Full of Spics
>Full of Jews
>Can't even into water
>Rejected Prop 187 because they're fucking garbage subhumans
>>
>>130496046
but bro nuclear is like sooo baaad man... buzzfeed politicsâ„¢ facebookâ„¢ told me!

it's LITERALLY just like heroshime bruhhhh
>>
>>130488247
terrible
>>
>>130496198

It's also basically our only option in the long run if we want to get off the forms of power that are more frequently environmentally damaging. Yeah when it goes back it goes REALLY bad, but I don't think people realize how many nuclear plants we have running in this country where nothing goes wrong.
>>
>>130488247
If you cunts even think about voicing the idea of taking Michigan's water to activate your fucking almonds I swear we'll cruise across the country in our campers and annex the shit out of you desertdwelling fags.
>>
Never been to Cali, but I'm from NY..I think you're basically us with better weather and more Mexicans
>>
>>130496361
You just have PR instead of mexicans, same shit mostly other than PR are Americans to begin with.
>>
>>130495993
I'll back this up. Story time.

I'm from the deep south originally although I'm very good at hiding my accent. I was visiting some friends in California for a wedding. I had so many people, when they found out I was a southerner, blurt out something like, "I'm a gun owner!" It never even occurred to me to volunteer that I was a gun owner. It was spoken as a complete non sequitur and totally randomly. It's like they were seeking companionship with like minded people. I don't think the state as a whole is nearly as far left as it's often portrayed. Socially it's very liberal but on tax policy it may just a hair right of center. California has traditionally been a very entrepreneurial state and people are mindful of their tax dollars.
>>
>>130488247
I hate California, It's like a foreign country. I travel for business and every time I go are the only times in my life I have to speak spanish just to order food or function in public. Liberals have no sense of culture and think being proud of what their ancestors built makes them Hitler. Instead they are ashamed of it and put themselves down and hide. It's like we lost a big war except we never fought. I hate the white left there. Their weakness offends me so much that I can hardly maintain my composure when I have to interact with them.
>>
>>130488247
full of beaners and retards

the more saavy natives left a long time ago and are currently fucking up colorado washington and texas
>>
>>130496323
You'd get crushed like the nothing you are
>>
>>130496198
Also, to add on what I said here >>130496314, let's not kid ourselves on what can happen. When a nuclear plant has a total meltdown it renders giant swathes of land completely uninhabitable for basically centuries. That's far worse than anything we've done with the atomic bombs, which have relatively little radiation. Hiroshima was fine to live in less than 3 years later, Fukushima will be uninhabitable for decades. However, if you have good regulations in place (nuclear power because of its salt-the-earth nature of radiation is one of the few things that NEEDS massive regulation and oversight for the sake of public safety), this shit doesn't happen.
>>
File: michigan_militia.jpg (183KB, 471x320px) Image search: [Google]
michigan_militia.jpg
183KB, 471x320px
>>130496589
Don't ever speak to me or my militia ever again
>>
>>130488247
i wish you commiecucks would stop moving to colorado and voting for liberal policies which will only attract more niggers to my state and raise taxes to pay for said niggers
>>
>>130488247
Everything outside of Northern California is a non-white nightmare.
>>
>>130496445
Where exactly have you been visiting? I've lived in California for 30+ years and never had to speak Spanish to anybody.
>>
>>130495835
Because you niggers are just like them
>>
File: Jan30-5557Kurt-Moses.jpg (521KB, 1100x540px) Image search: [Google]
Jan30-5557Kurt-Moses.jpg
521KB, 1100x540px
>>130496803
I don't know, Death Valley can be pretty when the flowers bloom.
>>
>>130488247
>tfw San Diego could've gotten a sick Soccer stadium and our own team
>labor unions move in to ensure it will never happen
Being in california sucks. At least I get free collegebux
>>
>>130496502
>currently fucking up colorado washington and texas
>heard this a few times
>hoped it was just a meme

At least by the time they hit Mississippi the dotr will be here and they can concern themselves with being windchimes.
>>
>>130489138
>San Fran
Get the fuck out of my city you filthy yuppie cuck
>>
File: FedAidtoStates-011.png (242KB, 1354x1211px) Image search: [Google]
FedAidtoStates-011.png
242KB, 1354x1211px
>>130488798

>Welfare state.

When will this meme die?

California is number 44 in receiving federal aid.
>>
Formerly great but in decline, perhaps terminally, and a portent for the rest of the nation.

It's a shame really.
>>
>>130488247
Seeing how Cali is turning out is fucking crazy a fuck ton liberal shithead throwing their fits for the whole world to see is enjoyable though.
>>
>>130496434
In the last election about 80% of minorities who could vote, did vote. Only about 60% of whites who could vote, did vote. Democrats won among white voters, in a state where whites historically were overwhelmingly in favor of mass deportations.

There are literally millions (up to 5 million) of "secret white conservatives" in California who have been totally demoralized due to 50 years of Republican betrayals and cowardice and liberal infiltration of the system.

Theoretically Republicans actually can win in California, but they would need to actually campaign there. And in order to win they'd probably need to show they're actually going to fulfill their campaign promises this time around (like Trump mass deporting a few million illegals out of LA) instead of pulling the same bait and switch they've done for the past 50 years of talking tough on immigration then cucking out for big business once they get into power.

At the same time I have little to no respect for these conservative white Californians since their state is a huge shithole and they just take it up the ass instead of organizing against it.
>>
>>130488247
i just went to commiefornia and it was pretty good in the rural areas, lots of cool people but in the cities its full of faggots and retards
>>
>>130496147
we actually passed that, it was just ruled as "unconstitutional".
>>
>>130488247
NYC here, all I have to say is keep the Californians in California and no, not everyone wishes they were from Cali

Other than that when I hear news about your state making a fuss it feels like some far-flung province is taking a stand for causes that no one cares about

>>130495549
Il ratto will be ousted soon
>>
>>130497105
I was going to answer with surprise and disbelief that my old state of NJ is higher than my current of NV, but then I remembered that NJ has Camden and Jersey City.
>>
File: IMG_2055.jpg (138KB, 815x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2055.jpg
138KB, 815x1024px
It was a red state before dear Reaganus Prime got jewed on the amnesty bill in '86.

The amnesty was granted, but none of the border enforcement provisions were ever carried out. (((Schumer))) and co. made sure of that.

Reagan was open about it being the greatest mistake of his presidency.

It's not even an "American" state anymore. Go to downtown LA, and you're basically in Mexico. And the white areas are either mega rich, or their in those inland agricultural areas. White middle and lower income Americans have been completely priced out of the state, and after decades of surging growth, population growth is stagnant in California for the first time, in essentially ever.

That creates a big problem for the libs' talking point that, "Durr, people are only moving to red states for the weather."

"Well libshit, what about California, where population growth is stagnant. Do your flat earth, high tax, anti-growth, open borders policy have anything to do with that?"

"Rayciss! Look, I used the r-word and that means I went the argument!!!111"
>>
>>130497216
>There are literally millions (up to 5 million) of "secret white conservatives" in California who have been totally demoralized due to 50 years of Republican betrayals and cowardice and liberal infiltration of the system.

Well that and unlike so many other conservatives in the country, Cali never forgot that Reagan the neocon jesus was a complete pariah in office who raised taxes 11 times and was considered for impeachment by his own party over Iran-Contra.
>>
>>130496770
The only reason they can afford to do that is because Republicans don't campaign there. Republican refusal to fight for Cali, New York and other states with lots of liberal expats means liberals with residences in multiple states can afford to vote in places like Florida and Colorado, secure in the belief that California and New York will always go blue.

Republican cuckishness is killing them.
>>
>>130497227
soon the water wars will start, and the last person standing gets all the water.
>>
>>130488247
The worst thing about Californians migrating is that they think they can change anybody. Especially, here in Texas.
>>
>>130497247

I think what surprises me most about it is North Dakota is the state least dependent on Federal Aid of any whilst South Dakota is number 7. Like what the hell?

As a non-american what's the difference?
>>
>>130497171
Peter Thiel will make us great again.

Also, the real problem is California has always served as a fucking dumping ground for the rest of the country's subhuman trash. The Californios are great people, it's the rest of the cunts that move here because of the memetic ideal they think California is that ruins it for the rest of us.

Also any Californian that moves to New Orleans, Portland, Denver/Boulder, etc. is our way of getting revenge on you sub-human states for peddling of your worst and most detestable residents onto us.

And we still come out on top.

Get mad, faggots. It's going to be a Golden State century.
>>
>>130497373
That's what I meant. Nixon, Reagan, that governor in the 1990s who refused to fight for Prop 187- 50 years of Republicans cucking out to big agriculture and sacrificing the state's demographics for cheap labor. Why vote when your politicians always betray you?

But if Trump makes major headway in deportations in the next four years we'll probably see a resurgence in 2020 as whites regain faith in Republicans, or at least in Trump.
>>
>>130495219
This so fucking hard. My parents are from Santa Cruz, and came to Oregon in the 80's, so I have gone back every year, and seen the whole state multaple times. Everything outside the state of Jefferson counties, Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Mateo, San Francisco(fight me, I like that city) , Napa, and Sonoma counties and the Taho area can join mexico for all I care. Build the wall along that border.
>>
>>130497376
>Republican refusal to fight for New York
Republicans have been making huge gains in NY, they'd have to be absolutely pants-on-head retarded not to capitalize on it
>>
>>130497498

North Dakota has oil so its economy is really strong. It's like how Texas was back in the 60s.
>>
>>130497247
Mostly Camden, literally worse than Detroit.
>>
>>130488247
I think the imperial valley is awesome, otherwise cucked.
>>
>>130497464
>implying I'm not comfy as fuck in norcal with my weed, mexican food, and latina waifus.

Who do you think they'll be buying their liquid jew from, hombre?
>>
>>130497216
It used to be that the South was run by the Democratic party and those politicians were always careful to style themselves as "southern" Democrats to distinguish themselves from the national party. In the same line of thinking, I believe there's a market for a "California" conservative as a brand.
>>
>>130497498
You know, I was going to answer, but I don't think anyone even knows what happens in those states. They just kind of exist and maybe some injuns are mad about muh sacred burial grounds.
>>
I'm from San Diego and I say kill 'em all
>>
As a San Diegian who just spent a year in Baltimore for school, I will take take Mexicans over blacks any day. Some parts of this city, like Chula Vista, are super beaner but at least theyre generally decent people and not niggers. I dont know if its wishful thinking but it seems I have met more and more conservative young people as of late. Ive lived all over the state and I would say the central coast (SLO) and the white parts of SD are among my favorites. LA is, and forever will remain, a giant shithole.
>>
>>130497498
South Dakota is mainly the poor people who live on the other side of the "train tracks" while North Dakota is the best Dakota
>>
>>130489032
t. Oregon?
I know, bro
>>
>>130495219
This. CALIFAGS FUCK OFF, WE'RE FULL.
REEEEE
>>
>>130497693
>"from" San Diego

You're from fucking TJ, juan.
>>
They've moved into my nice small town and raised the property taxes through the roof, then moved out of those houses after a few years because they couldn't afford it. While here, they try to make everything like it was in Commiefornia, forgetting that they reason they moved here is because their own state is a shit hole. Their kids are ass holes who dress in clothes that say "Cali" on them to show they aren't from here, and are therefore better.

t. Utah

fun fact. there are more republican voters in Northern California than the entire population of Utah. You guys should make your own state.
>>
File: pakistan-genocides-bangladesh.jpg (122KB, 640x747px) Image search: [Google]
pakistan-genocides-bangladesh.jpg
122KB, 640x747px
>>130488247
>>
>>130497710
>but at least theyre generally decent people and not niggers
When you risk people looking up that you're an illegal and deporting you if you commit a crime, it's in your best interest to be on good behavior in your new country.
>>
>>130497861
It's called jefferson and we've been trying for a century.
>>
>>130488247
33 years in the place and I finally left. I only hope I can ditch the lazy dialect I've inherited. Fuck that place.
>>
>>130496813
South California. Specifically 29 palms and Coronado military stuff. So most of my time has been spent in San Diego. Nothing but Gay Mexicans.
>>
File: suffrage.jpg (132KB, 640x729px) Image search: [Google]
suffrage.jpg
132KB, 640x729px
>>130497869
>>
File: 8764536.jpg (53KB, 510x370px) Image search: [Google]
8764536.jpg
53KB, 510x370px
Most of Northern California is great. High white population, mostly conservative, great hunting lands/scenery, all around great place to be.

I'd recommend Placer County. Still near metropolitan areas for work but it's still rather conservative and low-crime.

>tfw 100 degree weather all week this week
>tfw working outside
>>
>>130497105
This is what's funny about /pol/'s ongoing bitching about welfare. The red states receive shitloads of welfare and subsidies from the federal government.
>>
I feel bad for the minority of california that has to deal with being grouped in with the plague that it is known for
I still wish it and new york would sink into the ocean
>>
File: 1497055717662.png (3MB, 1352x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1497055717662.png
3MB, 1352x1352px
>>130494211
all water flows to california
california needs it

it is your state duty to give us water

thx well just have it all no problemo esse

no abla espanyol?

no abla english

noooooo
>>
>>130497376
I live in NYC now and I'm from cali, but I'm pretty conservative. Every dumb liberal chick I meet out here is from a fuckin red state and completely shits on white people that grew up in these cities, bringing up privilege over and over again even though they've never had to worry about money in their lives. they always talk shit about their old towns not being diverse enough and I can't help but think I'd like to move to them.
>>
>>130488798
>barley
kys
>>
>>130498031
Like people say, go to Appalachia if you want to find lots of white people in dire financial straits.
>>
File: islam.jpg (97KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
97KB, 640x640px
>>130498000
>>
>>130497976
Must be a military thing. My father has been working as a civilian engineer on the Coronado base for almost 30 years and I go there all the time to see movies. Never seen anyone speaking spanish. Coronado is actually really fucking expensive, im not sure theres many mexicans there.
>>
>>130498031
MS, TN, KY. They all have one thing in common: niggers.

Of course, CA's various social services don't "technically" fall under welfare. Honestly, just the do-nothing 'jobs' they have weak-wrested cafe-goers do is welfare in of itself.
>>
File: islam.jpg (122KB, 640x747px) Image search: [Google]
islam.jpg
122KB, 640x747px
>>130498342
>>
>>130498120
If you're from California and you say "Cali" you deserve to be shot.

Don't come back.

But good point: These "Liberal" metropolises only exist because the fucking scum of the other states flock to them.
>>
>>130498350
If you have a ton of money and you're mexican, odds are your family had that money before they came to America.
>>
>>130497569
They are pants on head retarded, why do you think they stopped bothering to campaign seriously in California after 1988? George W. Bush's presidency is basically defined by his refusal to campaign in states like Illinois and New York despite those having been Republican states just a generation ago. Republicans destroyed their infrastructure in those states through incompetence and stupidity.
>>
>>130498535
>despite those having been Republican states just a generation ago.
A generation ago Cali had 1/10 the number of mexicans there are now, and they were mostly republican.
>>
California fag here I say in SoCal
It's a terrible place for a right wing to live here, especially in SoCal but the only red counties are in San Diego.

Lots of liberals, heavy socialist/ marxist presence especially in Los Angeles, it's hard being taken into consideration if you have right wing views because of the demographic, a lot of fucking Bernie supporters though, cringe. ..
>>
>>130488247
It should be nuked in its entirety, or at least the bottom 2/3's.
>>
>>130497649
>there's a market for muh Indian-American technocrats

California conservatives won't make a comeback unless Trump actually sticks to his promises of mass deportation. Otherwise there's no reason for lapsed Republicans to ever bother voting again when the Republican party literally lied to the people of California for 50 years on the issue of illegal immigration because they were beholden to Big Agriculture's need for cheap illegal labor.
>>
>>130488247
I know literally nothing about American states except that California is basically the US equivalent of Melbourne (SJWs)
>>
File: file.png (375KB, 773x780px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
375KB, 773x780px
>>130498797
>>130498797
>>130498797
>>
I kno this thread is not for me but i love california and i will die here. My Grandparents left their homeland in search of a better life and came here and worked trades and had children. My parents had it kinda rough but graduated college and had us and were able to send us to great school and provide us a comfy life.

Im trying my best here but the upword mobility is not continuing. I have a fulltime job but i am not using my college degree and do not earn enough to have a family.

This is no longer my father and grandfather's california. The city my dad grew up in was 90+% white. It is now like 30% and rioted when a presidencisl candidate came to give a speech. The police stood down.

We tried our best to save our state in the 90s...we passed prop 187 like 60-40. A single woman judge said naw dawg naw. Now this past nov we voted like 70-30 to teach mexican nationals math and science, in or public schools, IN SPANISH.

Things are looking real bad but this is my home. And i would invite you to look at the number or people who voted for trump in CA (3.6 million) and compare that to your state.

Well back to the Putin Interviews, we'll see if anyone cares what i wrote
>>
>>130498974
Dude, why did you nuke me? I'm not even in Cali.
>>
File: 1455755235660.gif (349KB, 350x233px) Image search: [Google]
1455755235660.gif
349KB, 350x233px
>>130488247
I would be fine with Californians if they stayed in their own goddamn state. Those faggots have ruined Oregon. They should be physically removed and sent back.
>>
>>130499006
Im sorry, it has to be done.
>>
>>130498699
That's debatable, if only because after 1980 anyone with "hispanic ancestry" could claim to be as hispanic as any random border hopping beaner. But in any case California was Republican in 1988 and then the Republicans just fucked off and stopped trying to win there after that election, George W. Bush didn't give a single fuck about that state despite it having been consistently Republican for many elections. The Republican party is some of the dumbest fucks to ever live, dwarfed only by the Democrats.
>>
>>130498832
That's reminiscent of the same divide within the GOP today nationally. The divide between the "establishment" Chamber of Commerce that wants cheap labor and the regular populist GOP voters who want to not only stop illegal immigration but to play a game of round up with 10 million.
>>
>>130498832

Exactly, the GOP has had opportunity after opportunity but it will collapse under its own hypocrisy. Just as the Democrats will, hopefully.
>>
Washington state here. They should build a wall
>>
>>130497745
Washington.

It's literally going to rat shit every fucking day.

In about a year it will be fully dead.
>>
>>130488247
We're all waiting and hoping for the big one.
>>
>>130497498
Native Americans
>>
>>130498997
i care, just dont look at it this way.
look at it like this.
you have a larger audience to redpill and improve life.
"dont be a pussy pussy"- your dad probably
>>
File: 1492219897121.jpg (10KB, 238x276px) Image search: [Google]
1492219897121.jpg
10KB, 238x276px
>>130494868
>Wanting a mountain that constantly catches fire
Poor choice Anon
>>
>>130498997
To add, back when i was living at home, i would take the train from our suburb into the city for work. All the people on the train were indians at our stop. I would have to play "count the white people" we were so outnumbered. They were going to swanky tech jobs paying band i was going to a shady personal injury lawyers office as a legal assistant.

All the new housing developments in the neighboring city, those houses are all bought by indians. Ive driven through everyone is indian. They have brand new houses and alarm systems and im just visiting from the single family trak homes from the 60s. It's those damn H1B visas. It doesnt seem fair to me.
>>
>>130494868
>Claremont
Upland here, fuck you
>>
File: cuckolding.jpg (84KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
cuckolding.jpg
84KB, 640x640px
>>130498449
>>
>>130499811
>Upland
Rancho is the crown jewel of the IE GTFO Upland fag
>>
It's full of a middle class white people that are out of touch with reality, the rest are jews, niggers and spics.

Used to be a good state, but the people there.. They're all shit.

Plus that california ego, they all think they're better than the next guy.
>>
>>130499941
>Rancho
t. Tyrone Ramirez
>>
>>130497105
Federal Funding != Local Funding, you fucking Potato Nigger. The gas prices went up here about 10 cents because Jerry Brown has to feed his Beaner Army with our taxes.

Illegals here get free housing, free car, free license (more than half of all licenses given out last year were to (((((Undocumenteds))))), free cell phones, free internet, free water/gas/electricity, and sponsorship to their Lil Beanbag babies. All paid for by other taxpayers both here and out of state.

>>130498031
Subsidies for Farmland you stupid nigger. If they didn't get that, you wouldn't be able to snack on your Watermelons and Chickens at such a low cost, you fucking jiggaboo.
>>
>>130488247
i avoid buying things from california if at all possible. i hate you traitors.
>>
>>130497518
He better run.
>>
>>130495993
>>130496434
Califag here.
It takes a special kind of stupid to be lib in California right now.
Computers are cold logic, cold logic means what works, works and what doesn't, doesn't.
If the conclusions is "what works is racist and unfair if I don't like the sound of it" You might be defective.
>>
>>130488247
Please leave the union.
>>
>>130500339
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pzesToBjo60
>the state of Upland politics
hows that useless aerial apparatus fire truck you bought for a city with no building taller than two stories
>>
>>130497227
Sucks that the will of the people is subvverted. Time to abandon this shiitehole...
>>
>>130497339
you have described it exactly.
>>
File: Cw7oprhXgAAOjDn.jpg (166KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
Cw7oprhXgAAOjDn.jpg
166KB, 1200x900px
>>130488247
CALEXIT 2019
>>
File: IMG_2200.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2200.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>>130488247

red pill silicon valley here, deep behind enemy lines ssshhhhhh...
>>
File: 275467.jpg (277KB, 1992x999px) Image search: [Google]
275467.jpg
277KB, 1992x999px
My family is from the South, but moved to Cali back before I was born. As a result, I was born and raised here. Luckily, I grew up in an area that is starkly conservative. So I cannot stand to see what this state has become. If people would stand up, we could easily take Jerry Brown out of office for any of the numerous unconstitutional things he has done. But people don't have the balls to do that any longer. They are afraid of being made pariahs so they keep their head down and do their jobs. If enough people got together, this state might change. But it looks like without an intense happening that forces change, it will never occur.

I'm considering moving to Kansas and living out there with my uncle who builds motorcycles. Better than watching everything decay around you.
>>
>>130500875
What the fuck is this, "Upland" shit?
>>
>>130497530
I seriously fucking hope so. If not, time to move north and ally ourselves with the White Walkers...
>>
>>130499055
For the greater good.
>>
>>130497530
>>130501309
Nixon supplied weapons to Pakistan to instigate a war against India but Pakistan being Pakistan used those weapons to mass genocide Bangladesh.
>>
>>130498832
We have to push for crop harvesting/automation as well a full documentation.
>>
>>130496434
>socially it's very liberal but on tax policy it may just a hair right of center

>higher income tax than Oregon despite no sales tax

>higher sales tax than Washington despite having no state income tax

>higher gas prices than Oregon despite having someone literally pump your gas for you

>higher gas prices than Washington despite the state government taxing the shit out of it to fund the state due to lack of income tax.

Nah it is right wing as fuck and the roads aren't even nice.

>>130488247
>>130497745
Honestly Seattle is better than LA in terms of affordability. Food is about the same although I do think California has better produce in the winter than Washington. Wages are about the same as LA, housing is slightly cheaper in Seattle for a decent house. Over all the housing prices in the LA area are cheaper than the Seattle metro area but unlike seattle a lower end area is very ghetto. Commuting is about the same. I tell people I can't decide which 405 is worse, Socal's or LA's. I Say LA because at least you can jump in the good to go lanes and look at pretty forest and mountains on the east side. I think there is more entertainment in LA unless you are a fan of indie rock like me.

Over all I say seattle is better than LA but just slightly because of no income tax basically saves you 10% of your income and it doesn't look so dry.

Yeah I am a former commieforian. My bf made me move up here but I like guns and vote right wing.
>>
>>130488798
A fourth the state isn't too small. At least it's not fucking Wyoming levels
>>
>>130488247
When will Oregon get there California border wall?
>>
>>130501819
TL;dr
>>
>>130488247
I live in LA.

I want to leave this hell hole, but I don't know where to go.
>>
>>130498997
You forgot the part where we watched formerly pristine freeway overpasses and industrial buildings being enriched by '''''spray paint art'''''

Or the fact that mexican nationals leave the toilt paper, coated with shit, on the floor, aside the toilet, instead of flushing. A step above India not doubt, but still dubious.

The good news is that at least 60% of our 'recent immigrants' try to act white. The bad news is that many have lower IQ's.
>>
Both my parents came from California so I spent a lot of time down there in Sacramento and Modesto visiting my grandparents. I love the Sierras and the weather, but the area has really changed since I was younger. Modesto used to be a nice ag based town, esp the surrounding areas but Modesto itself is a pretty astoundingly well known gangland. The towns in that area were very old european go to church relax on sunday types but that whole culture is really dying off with the older generation.

Speaking of the older generation, my other grandpa was pretty high up in california water resources and was a big architect of the california water project to build a whole arseload of dams and reservoirs but got fed up and left the agency when the environmentalists came through and blocked further expansion. (If you fuckers allowed the intended expansion there wouldn't be any water problems). Gun ownership and hunting in that state is abysmal but not entirely dead. The delta has good pheasant and duck, but everythings getting much harder to do there.

Californians keep invading other states because they can't deal with Cali anymore and X state is so cheap/pretty/rustic/quiet w/e then it's not progressive enough so they start subverting that area into essentially a Californian colony. Californians moved to Montana and put speed limits on the interstate and got rid of the open container laws.

It's pretty in California and relaxing, but most people have their head up their ass and care more about social justice than economic capability. Ya'll need to stop spending money on giving illegals driving licenses and healthcare and fix your fucking roads and traffic and water and power and smog. Get your head out of your ass.
>>
>>130488247
>What do Non-Californians think
Who fuckin' cares?
>>
File: 621px-CANov1994Prop187.svg.png (93KB, 621x733px) Image search: [Google]
621px-CANov1994Prop187.svg.png
93KB, 621x733px
Would these results be the same today?
>>
>>130501227
The red pill hits hard in Southern California for the few whites without their heads buried in the sand. Nothing inspires hatred for blacks and hispanics like simple proximity. I know a handful of men among my friends and family including myself who are just itching for RAHOWA.
>>
>>130502185
Seattle is a better place to live than LA if you can stand not seeing the sun for days at a time and when you do see it in the winter it will be mid 30s to low 20s.

Each one has their libtards. Seattle has hipsters and LA as Hippies. Will they have a mix of the two but each has one more common than the other. Oh Seattle is a lot whiter if you are into stormfaggot shit like that.

Honestly the only thing I miss from socal is the mexican food. I am cool with no sunlight.
>>
>>130502241
TL;dr
>>
>>130502939
as a wa resident, i can say a real man adapts to the weather and enjoys the hardships it presents. the weather has no affect on my daily outlook. burgers are so soft these days they need sunny days to feel good. harden up faggots.
>>
Love the weather and the scenery. Love the fact that it have multiple biospheres. Must be nice to live on the west coast and keep up with all your TV shows but watch the sun set over the ocean.

But the people there are uptight cunts. It's TOO liberal and almost everything good that can come from there won't happen because of the socialist hivemind. For some reason people keep fucking things up.
>>
File: california.png (33KB, 939x793px) Image search: [Google]
california.png
33KB, 939x793px
>>130488247
commiefornia, full of leftist cuck faggots on welfare
>>
>>130503453
The real question here is, who's at first?
>>
>>130503664
NY, read the pic
>>
File: d7hftxdivxxvm.cloudfront.net.jpg (340KB, 1100x733px) Image search: [Google]
d7hftxdivxxvm.cloudfront.net.jpg
340KB, 1100x733px
>>130502236
Honestly you are going to hate me for this but some street art can look cool.

>>130503252
Lol, the climate isn't as bad as people make it out to be. I remember who much it snowed this year and washing the first snow fall in mid December and watching the city shut down was awesome. Now when I lived back east for a bit now that was cold. The coldest it ever got on the east side was about 15 or some shit.

>>130503305
Oh yes California over all is a much prettier state than Washington. However California is a very long state latitude and its mountains are made of both granite(all so call mountains and the sierra , sedimentary coastal range, and volcanic( lower cascade range) rock where Washington is made up of just volcanic(cascades) rock and sedimentary(Olympics) rock.

The long latitude and mountain ranges give California a great amount of diversity when it comes to climates.
>>
>>130502939
Fellow Seattle fag eh? Hope you sign yes on i-1552, fucking tranny BS needs to stop ASAP

I personally hate the idea of California, but also detest Seattle political correctness : downtown Seattle has a LOT of tranny / BLM crap
>>
>>130503836
>i-1552
Lol, I have a trans cousin and I love her to death. I wouldn't dream of signing that shit. Lucky she is one of the few Trump supporting trans I know and she looks almost as pretty as me. I do agree though those sjws and blm tranny need to go but i see people like my cousin who live day to day as a woman and no one can tell and I think how can I support i-552?
>>
>>130503716
Are you from NY?
>>
>>130503751
Das photoshop, Tyrone.
>>
>>130489039

ucla student kek
>>
>mfw the name "California" literally means "the caliphate" and was rumored by Spanish colonizers to be a land ruled by strong black Amazonian womyn
>mfw I have no face
>>
>>130504177
I honestly wish I could make this shit up.
>>
>>130499027
>tfw Californian.
>tfw planning to ruin Maine instead because Californians have already ruined Oregon.
>>
I want Jefferson to become a state so I can move there

t. sad Washingtonian
>>
>>130488247
GF isn't Californian. CA is full of fucking weirdos.
>>
>>130495417
Tell your brother to fuck off, we're full.
>>
>>130495349
They are worse than the worst Masshole.
>>
Something that always fascinates me is that for Gen-Xfags & older who grew up in LA, they grew up in American city and in their lifetimes, the city has almost become something else entirely in a relatively short amount of time.

The rest of America used to think of LA as "Hollywood," Dogtown & Z-boys, Baywatch and 90210. Now we're starting to think of LA as Rio de Janeiro - nice beaches, hot women but decaying and filled places that are dangerous as hell. Never visit without a local guide is how I'd think of traveling to either city.
>>
>>130504359
I have literally the same plan. Get as far away from so-cal as possible.
>>
>>130503453
Yet we are a donor state, paying more in federal tax than we use. Those stats include state welfare no doubt. The fuck do you care what we spend our money on, redneck?
>>
File: hs.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hs.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
>>130503305
I don't like the idea of leaving this place in the hands of those who would destroy it.
I had hoped Trump's effort to "drain the swamp" would extend to state governments as well but he doesn't seem able to make progress on that even within the White House.
If I had my wish, the CA government would be purged and replaced entirely, and squads upon squads of ICE officers would be tossing non-whites over the border daily.
But I've long since lost faith in my government and Democracy in general.

I just want to be around other white people, people I feel kinship with, people I can be proud of and not disgusted by.
The rare occasions when I get to experience this have been the best in my life.
I do hope California isn't beyond saving, but if it is then to hell with this lousy state. I just want to be where my people are.
>>
Nor Cal > So Cal
>>
File: kys-you-dumb-bitch.jpg (18KB, 200x252px) Image search: [Google]
kys-you-dumb-bitch.jpg
18KB, 200x252px
>>130495349
Any cities outside of Portland with a tech sector senpai?

>>130505124
So-cal is DONE. Go to any none rich area and look at the elementary schools, a fucking sea of brown.
>>
>>130488247
I think its beautiful, from what I've seen on tv, would love to live there if it wasn't a hell hole of liberals, and you didn't need to be super rich
>>
Its full of uneducated savages.
>>
>>130499902
>most watched porn in america is cuckoldry
but isn't america like 50% nonwhite lmao
>>
>>130503453
>Spend millions to help poor citizens
>Still have money leftover to send to the feds to take care of the poor in dumbfuck red states
>>
>>130497105
>percentage
let's see what happens when you change it to total
>>
>>130496445
I'm Spanish, for me it was practical to speak Spanish with my amigos waiters. I was to SF for professional reasons. Everything in US looks a bit unreal, maybe because for foreigners US is more a TV and movies scenario than a country with true human beings with real life.
Cities there are not spelled Saint James, Saint Francis, Sacrament, The Angels... why wouldn't you expect to hear some Spanish there.
>>
File: rolfkdrqf5pg21auxwsh.png (83KB, 560x414px) Image search: [Google]
rolfkdrqf5pg21auxwsh.png
83KB, 560x414px
>>130499902
Where did you get this figure?
>>
>>130488247
California will be the epicenter of an economic collapse within the next 5-10 years, that will likely be felt globally.
>>
File: tumblr_mop7hrvmpZ1rokl7no1_400.jpg (51KB, 398x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mop7hrvmpZ1rokl7no1_400.jpg
51KB, 398x380px
>>130488247
How is it possible that only 9 million people voted out of 40 million?
>>
>>130488247
I'm a californian, I hate it. The north is more tolerable than the south where I'm from. Fuck Los Angeles
>>
>>130495951
I'm a Pasadena native, and you're not far off. Its either rich liberals who have old money or the up and coming Chinese who stick to themselves, but demand you serve them in their broken english.
>>
File: infant population US.png (721KB, 5584x3104px) Image search: [Google]
infant population US.png
721KB, 5584x3104px
>>130489032
>I don't know what to believe anymore.
White Genocide.
>>
>>130514934
>i-its a good idea to import hundred of thousands of slaves

Fucking South man, maybe they shouldn't had chimped out and should had deported black back like Lincoln proposed
>>
File: jew.jpg (14KB, 214x250px) Image search: [Google]
jew.jpg
14KB, 214x250px
>>130515358
Slavery basically ruined America. Bringing those subhumans here stunted our growth as a nation, preventing our full potential from ever being reached and weakening our cohesion so as to be more easily controlled down the road.
By whom you might ask?
Just look up who was responsible for most of the African slave trade at the time.
>>
>>130498460
>>130497518
>talking trash because someone said Cali
>unironically believing an actual faggot will save this state
WEW
E
W
>>
File: African Slave Trade Map.jpg (66KB, 1024x654px) Image search: [Google]
African Slave Trade Map.jpg
66KB, 1024x654px
>>130517228
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ut7I75Q_-zA

You're absolutely right. Interestingly the Jews who did it were Sephardic. They learned the slave trade selling European Christians to Muslims in occupied Spain. When Portugal became a world power they ran the Transatlantic Slave Trade.
>>
>>130488247
I want California to get it's shit together because anyway halfway sane person there is moving in and ruining Texas.

Leave Texas alone!
>>
Please send rwds immediately. I'm a spic and I can volunteer with the cleansing.
Thread posts: 196
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.