[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dixie/ - Dixie General: History Edition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: WW2Confederateflag.jpg (100KB, 490x665px) Image search: [Google]
WW2Confederateflag.jpg
100KB, 490x665px
Welcome ITT: All those below the Mason Dixon line and honourary border states, Brits, Frogs, and international supporters of Dixon freedom.

Not Welcome: Carpetbaggers, disrespectful Yankees, California, pretentious Euros, non-Christians, niggerlovers.

Get involved:

http://leagueofthesouth.com/

Song of the day:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XxYwWg7F8I
>>
File: 1471060341041.jpg (162KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471060341041.jpg
162KB, 1000x1000px
>>130485392

Texas reporting in!

Yes, we are Southern.
>>
>>130485392
Lol the South is a meme

Y'all are the most backward hillbilly bunch of soft degerates in the world the South is literally infested with niggers I mean niggers are everywhere in the South the nigger population is primarily from the South. And that's not all the white population from the South is all faggots and I mean literally there aren't any completely straight men from the South. They are all closeted homos to fully blown trannies and there is no exception.

I would love to see the South rise again because it would get so utterly btfo that it would never happen again. Can you imagine 20 or so mostly straight inbred cracker types trying to storm a federal building staffed entirely by middle aged single mother black women? If they managed to organize in the five minutes between talking about how their whiteness must be protected and sucking each other's cocks.

The South is a joke to it's own punchline
>>
>>130485392
>when some DYEL manlet faggot with a smooth boipucci talks about how based Americans fought ebil Nazis, but then sees this photo and realizes those men would be considered "Nazis" today
>>
>>130485392
I'm an Atheist and I'm cool with blacks.
>>
>>130486656
>le kekistan flag
back 2 reddit with you my man
>>
>>130487370
please move jew york or seattle whichever fag city suits you
>>
>>130486656
What university you graduate from, major?
>>
>>130485392
>Maryland league of the south non-existent
Virginia please annex us.
>>
>>130488261
if seccesion were to happen today im pretty sure wed go way beyond our historical borders
>the empire of dixie
>>
>>130488261
Virginia isn't much better
>>
>>130488261
>virginia and maryland
>part of dixie

You aren't part of the South anymore man. Not after Virginia went to Hillary, it's the shame of the South now. Maryland certainly isn't. Act like a cuck get treated like one
>>
Checking in
>>
Maryland hasn't been part of the south since before the civil war
>>
>>130485392
Nobody on /pol/ gave a shit about you before the flags.
>>
>>130489083

Objectively false.

>>130488962

Marylander culture is still Dixon as hell, despite the urban and Yank influences.

>>130488813

Where from?

>>130488261

That's actually really sad.

>>130488416

>the thoughts of a Confederate Africa making my cock this hard
impossible

>>130486656

ok
>>
>>130489083
Get out of the thread nigger lover. There were dixie threads before the flags but now that we got the flags we've established our place on /pol/ as one of the most respected nations on here
>>
>>130489083
there were constant dixie threads before the flags faggot
>>
Oh i forgot florida reporting in lmao i just had some fresh publix tendies aswell
>>
>>130490033

One thing I like about Florida, is Publix. That place does not fuck around.
>>
>>130491320
lmao our gun laws are fucking amazing tho plus theres a klishnikov factory right in tampa
>>
>>130491499

You live down South? I spent a couple months in Fort Lauderdale during my after-high-school-crisis but did not approve a lot of the culture. Very trashy and urbanite.
>>
>>130486656
You are lower than a Muslim nigger.
>>
>>130491576
south florida is alot like somalia in a way there are times when you dont even know if youre living but youre just watching a chaotic art display on cocain
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.