[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why shoudl Police Officers in the UK respect you guys right now?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

can you imagine what it is like for these guys right now, how much fucking harder you shits have made their jobs?, of law enforcement everywhere in the west?

>BUT MUH BLUE LIVES MATTER GUYZ, I "REALLY" DO SUPPORT THE POLICE, YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE ME

just shut the fuck up already
>>
What in the blue hell are you talking about?
>>
we didn't do anything.
go back to your echo chamber
>>
wtf are you talking about you schizo
>>
>>130480288
I support my countries police force. I don't know what you're getting at
>>
>>130480388

Police now have to deal with the inevitable protests and riots form the muzzies and leftists, and Right wing nut jobs who are feeling emboldened and may even go as far as attacking police who get in their way

you cant be this fucking stupid

if you support blue lives in the west, you will condemn neo nazis and white supremecists
>>
>>130480288
All whites have been on the Jewish kill list since Germany snubbed the (((International Bankers))) in World War II.

Look at the relentless demonization of white people by everyone in the world. There is a (((reason))) for that.
>>
>>130480650
Fuck off. Islam deserves criticism.
>>
>>130480650
what drugs are you on?
>>
>>130480968

so you are saying this was the jews, not the English Defense League or British National Party/ National Front ect who Russia is also trying to appropriate
>>
File: 1497837391464.png (205KB, 502x335px) Image search: [Google]
1497837391464.png
205KB, 502x335px
>>130480288
>>
>>130480650
>capitulate to the death of your country and people without speaking against it!
>>
>>130481063

no fuck you

criticize it all you want, dont attack innocent people and makes things worse for elected officials and people tasked with keeping shit in order

Self defense only
>>
You're an idiot, and don't deserve to live in the US. Emigrate to Saudi Arabia, moron.
>>
>>130481470
This is the first recent terrorist attacking against muslims I'm aware of. Meanwhile muslims attack Europeans monthly.
>>
>>130481363

>demonstrating
>social media

if im right the UK allows right wing public demonstrations

and the UK also goes after terrorist social media accounts and violent rhetoric from muslims

your point?
>>
>>130480288
>88
cops are zog agents
anybody who cucks for these traitors will hang too
>>
>>130481857

>muh jews are everywhere

and people here are calling me a schizo
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.